ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+19
PinkSweetart
Amber.ly
Rayofsun
mina
Ninzae
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
Paulie079
Hadassah
Toro
Spunkn
OneHappyCookie
Squeakers
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
wannaberocker
Apricity
Miss Spaulding
Jess9450
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

What's on your mind? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Playing guitar after a week is not fun cause your finger tips get soft and the heavy gauge strings hurt like heck.
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Smash 

I want the weather to warm up. It's too chilly even to enjoy an afternoon in the hammock. Come on weather, I only have another full day to enjoy up here - please, PLEASE give me some sun!!
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Let's trade weather. Smile I want it to cool down here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Nothing wrong with being silly on here sometimes. But when you take it so far that nothing is ever serious or genuine, then you have... what CF Singles has become.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:28 pm

I'm thinking about my bicycle out for spin, followed by a combination of weights and calisthenics. If this makes me sound like a fitness buff, that's not the case. I just like to stay active.

On an unrelated note, I don't need another bass guitar. I probably have too many already. Not that I really *want* another one at this point, but it's fun to think about. Maybe I'll get a NS Boomerang system for my headless instead.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:35 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Nothing wrong with being silly on here sometimes. But when you take it so far that nothing is ever serious or genuine, then you have... what CF Singles has become.

Toro doesn't do things that will turn this site to CF Singles and not everything will turn into that. CF Singles turned into that because of years and years of allowing people to get away with hurting people on purpose...not posting funny pictures and making things light hearted.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Miles wrote:
I'm thinking about my bicycle out for spin, followed by a combination of weights and calisthenics. If this makes me sound like a fitness buff, that's not the case. I just like to stay active.

On an unrelated note, I don't need another bass guitar. I probably have too many already. Not that I really *want* another one at this point, but it's fun to think about. Maybe I'll get a NS Boomerang system for my headless instead.

Well... if you have too many bass guitars I'll take one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Ethnog wrote:

Toro doesn't do things that will turn this site to CF Singles and not everything will turn into that. CF Singles turned into that because of years and years of allowing people to get away with hurting people on purpose...not posting funny pictures and making things light hearted.

No, Toro is fine. He's silly sometimes and genuine other times Smile
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Strider1002 wrote:

No, Toro is fine. He's silly sometimes and genuine other times Smile

He IS! Very Happy

On my mind: My mom is roosting a whole chicken and my mouth is watering just thinking about eating. OH! It smells so good!
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:45 pm

mm chicken sounds good; I'm on my way over for dinner Razz
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:

We are going to have it for lunch so HURRY!
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Miles wrote:

When I get a job, two things I want to do are: resume my gym membership and buy a guitar.

Great minds...
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:59 pm

That reminds me, I need to start practicing guitar again, it has been so long since I last did. I also should practice piano and violin again. hmm. Plus, I need to get in a habit of exercising! Very Happy

Also, Ethie, that meal sounds delicious!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Well... if you have too many bass guitars I'll take one. Razz
I've been thinking about letting two of them go, but for some reason I just haven't gotten around to it. Smile

Which reminds me... I should really go back to cooking chicken at home rather than just buying the prepared stuff.

Strider1002 wrote:
When I get a job, two things I want to do are: resume my gym membership and buy a guitar.
afro

Acoustic or electric?
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Miles wrote:

afro

Acoustic or electric?

Accoustic. Then I need to learn how to play it...
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Smash 

I never should have picked up smoking again, I should have learned a different way to deal with the extreme anger and stress I felt that day instead. Doh!

Im giving it a real effort to walk away again but..... 24 hours without and I just want to light up or break something. Smash Smash Smash Smash 

I hate withdraws! Smash

Strider, acoustic is the way to go. If you learn on acoustic stepping to an electric would be less awkward. I learned on electric, when I moved up to an acoustic it felt so cumbersome, it felt like I had to learn it all over again.
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Hug I'll be praying for you Toro!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
OneHappyCookie

OneHappyCookie

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Ethnog wrote:

I agree. Nothing wrong with a little fun. I don't know what would have connected Thunder and I in the singles forum if it hadn't been for his sense of humor.

Can I imagine not being married to that sweet, funny, wonderful man? No.

Humor has a wonderful and powerful way of connecting people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Had a great night at the party last night. I wasn't getting many vibes from the girl I mentioned other than friendship and my friend Steve got a different picture. He said she was following me around and the majority of her conversations were with me. I don't know why I didn't mention these things. But at church today Steve told one of our friends about the situation and he came to me afterward and was like, "soooo, you got a girl interested in you eh?" And I'm like, "not that I know of yet. Steve open his big mouth?" LOL.

I'm immune to being flirted with because it rarely, ever, ever, ever happens. So I could've totally missed everything she was throwing out. She even messages me early this morning on Facebook about a roommate problem she is having.

Where I'm at is a mix of: "I don't know." "I don't care." and "this could be something amazing. A girl likes me."

Everyone already thinks we would be a good couple and I think kinda urging us on from the sidelines lol
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Hi-def video takes a long time to upload.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:18 pm

It's hard to realize you're being hit on after people ignore you for so long. I've had people over the internet tell me numerous times "Oh you'd be a great match for someone", but until you actually have someone be interested in you face to face those words really don't seem to stick much.

When it started happening a while back at Bible college, I finally got the nerve to ask this particular girl about if she was interested. Her words were something like "Well yeah, haven't you been paying attention to all the things I've been doing to get your attention lately?"

I said "No, not really. I thought you were just being friendly".

She just rolled her eyes....
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Just to clarify im not anti humor or against being silly. Im just not into it every time im online. There is a time and place.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Toro wrote:

Strider, acoustic is the way to go. If you learn on acoustic stepping to an electric would be less awkward. I learned on electric, when I moved up to an acoustic it felt so cumbersome, it felt like I had to learn it all over again.

yeah but you got so many great acoustic sound modulations these day. You really don't even need to own an acoustic to get an acoustic sound.

But if ya do end up somewhere without electric, then an acoustic can def come in handy.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:
Had a great night at the party last night.   I wasn't getting many vibes from the girl I mentioned other than friendship and my friend Steve got a different picture.  He said she was following me around and the majority of her conversations were with me.  I don't know why I didn't mention these things.  But at church today Steve told one of our friends about the situation and he came to me afterward and was like, "soooo, you got a girl interested in you eh?" And I'm like, "not that I know of yet.  Steve open his big mouth?" LOL.  

I'm immune to being flirted with because it rarely, ever, ever, ever happens.  So I could've totally missed everything she was throwing out.  She even messages me early this morning on Facebook about a roommate problem she is having.  

Where I'm at is a mix of: "I don't know."  "I don't care."  and "this could be something amazing.  A girl likes me."

Everyone already thinks we would be a good couple and I think kinda urging us on from the sidelines lol  

just go with the flow man. To many times we try to find faults with people or potential relationships. Enjoy yourself and just be open to having a potential relationship.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:42 pm

I was going to make something healthy to eat.... but my brother bought donuts home....
Very Happy

I really like acoustic; in particular I really like my one. ^_^ It's perfect for me right now.
Spoiler:

But I also like electric guitars and hope to be able to get one someday so I can play it. (I'm always looking at them in music shops.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next