ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+19
PinkSweetart
Amber.ly
Rayofsun
mina
Ninzae
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
Paulie079
Hadassah
Toro
Spunkn
OneHappyCookie
Squeakers
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
wannaberocker
Apricity
Miss Spaulding
Jess9450
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hadassah

Hadassah

What's on your mind? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Had a musical marathon yesterday and today I'm catching up on laundry and chores around the house.

Tomorrow I was asked/ordered to go to a shrimp boil at my parents cabin. I told my dad I would only go if he actually treated me like an adult. He had a tendency to treat me like a 5 year old. There will be other people there my age and I really don't want to deal with it. He says he'll do his best so I guess I'm going.

One person there is a former crush from high school so this should be interesting. He hasn't changed a bit but I look like I've swallowed a few toddlers. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:14 pm

I have to go to the DMV for a new pictures for a new license.
It reminds me I am getting old.
And I have to pay extra money for something they can just give me with another date!
Thank goodness for appointments. Instead of waiting 3 hours I'll wait one hour. Hurray! =/
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
I was going to make something healthy to eat.... but my brother bought donuts home....
Very Happy

I really like acoustic; in particular I really like my one. ^_^ It's perfect for me right now.
Spoiler:

But I also like electric guitars and hope to be able to get one someday so I can play it. (I'm always looking at them in music shops.)

yeah acoustics are nice.

I think I still got the first guitar I ever got. An acoustic, I haven't played that thing in years.
Back to top Go down
OneHappyCookie

OneHappyCookie

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Watching Serenity for the first time.
I've tried before but have always fallen asleep within 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Ethnog wrote:
I have to go to the DMV for a new pictures for a new license.
It reminds me I am getting old.
And I have to pay extra money for something they can just give me with another date!
Thank goodness for appointments. Instead of waiting 3 hours I'll wait one hour. Hurray! =/

Fuuuun. Neutral Yeah, I just shelled out $48 bucks to renew my license. So dumb. However, I was able to do it online...so that helped a bit. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:49 pm

My friend got pulled over on his way to church this morning for no tags. Mine have been due since February, but just haven't had the money to get it done. It's like $75 here in Michigan. I'm hoping to get that done ASAP. This site is private right??? Don't want Big Brother to see this post and camp outside my door and wait for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Hi-def video takes a long time to upload.

Thanks for reminding me that I wanted to upload my Clint Black video. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:57 pm

I used to LOVE Clint Black.  I used to love country music.  Until I moved up north and my dad turned me on to classic rock, which evolved to classic and modern rock :DNow country is probably my least favorite, though I still enjoy a few of my old favorite classics.  Garth Brooks was my favorite, followed by Trace Adkins. I remember when Garth Brooks had his free concert in Central Park and I remember getting mad that my dad wouldn't drive me to New York City hahaha
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:
My friend got pulled over on his way to church this morning for no tags.  Mine have been due since February, but just haven't had the money to get it done.  It's like $75 here in Michigan.  I'm hoping to get that done ASAP.  This site is private right???  Don't want Big Brother to see this post and camp outside my door and wait for me Very Happy

Well...there is the Google bot, whom I suspiciously suspect is not who he says he is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:04 pm

it's really Homeland Security and NSA :shock: 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:
I used to LOVE Clint Black.  I used to love country music.  Until I moved up north and my dad turned me on to classic rock, which evolved to classic and modern rock Very Happy Now country is probably my least favorite, though I still enjoy a few of my old favorite classics.  Garth Brooks was my favorite, followed by Trace Adkins.  I remember when Garth Brooks had his free concert in Central Park and I remember getting mad that my dad wouldn't drive me to New York City hahaha
Clint Black is amazing, and he was SO funny. I'm really glad I got to go to the concert. Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:
it's really Homeland Security and NSA :shock: 

In all honesty, it probably is.
Back to top Go down
OneHappyCookie

OneHappyCookie

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:35 pm

I really want to watch Apollo 13. Sometimes I just want to watch that movie.
Even as a kid it was one of my favorites.

FYI I think my movie collection is a little strange.

Legally Blonde
Legally Blonde 2
Frost/Nixon
Apollo 13
August Rush
Boondock Saints
Nanny Diaries
Monsoon Wedding
Bride and Prejudice
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:40 pm

^ Yes. That is definitely an odd collection happening there...Razz

But I agree that Apollo 13 is a great movie. I've always loved that one. 
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Apollo 13 is good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Spunkn wrote:
It's hard to realize you're being hit on after people ignore you for so long.  I've had people over the internet tell me numerous times "Oh you'd be a great match for someone", but until you actually have someone be interested in you face to face those words really don't seem to stick much.

When it started happening a while back at Bible college, I finally got the nerve to ask this particular girl about if she was interested.  Her words were something like "Well yeah, haven't you been paying attention to all the things I've been doing to get your attention lately?"

I said "No, not really.  I thought you were just being friendly".

She just rolled her eyes....

lol that was funny. But I sometimes think that women believe men to be able to read body language and romantic cues. When really most men are clueless in such matters.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Spicy salsa is spicy. Oh man, my eyes are getting watery from it and I LOVE it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Exactly rocker. I bet she thinks I'm not interested. Steve told me later that she was kinda giving off the vibe that she wanted me to sit next to her on the couch when we all went inside later, but I sat off by myself. I don't know what he's seeing and talking about haha.
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:06 pm

OneHappyCookie wrote:
I really want to watch Apollo 13. Sometimes I just want to watch that movie.
Even as a kid it was one of my favorites.

FYI I think my movie collection is a little strange.

Legally Blonde
Legally Blonde 2
Frost/Nixon
Apollo 13
August Rush
Boondock Saints
Nanny Diaries
Monsoon Wedding
Bride and Prejudice

It's eclectic lol.
And I remember loving Bride and Prejudice when I saw it with friends a few years ago. I want to watch it again now! lol

Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Well, San Antonio and Warped was fun as always. We could tell we weren't as young as when we first went five years ago (doesn't seem like that long). I'll be back in San Antonio this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:34 pm

There's football on TV, and it's live!
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:37 pm

wannaberocker wrote:
Just to clarify im not anti humor or against being silly. Im just not into it every time im online. There is a time and place.

Suppose I shall check with you first, to make sure its okay to be humorous or not.

Guess what, much like the world, the internet does NOT revolve around you. If someone or something annoys you. Ignore it/them.

I will not change who I am simply because YOU are annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Oakley is chasing fireflies around, it's pretty funny to watch
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Guys, let it go, please.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Spunkn wrote:
Oakley is chasing fireflies around, it's pretty funny to watch

Is that your dog? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next