A Place for Fellowship and Fun
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What's on your mind?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Apricity
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:08 pm

^clementines are good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
WiseOwl



Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-12-03

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:55 am

Whats on my mind... Alternate power sources. My brother and I sucessfully built a Tesla coil to increase power output by 400%-500%. He can now power his whole workshop using the same amount of energy used by a clock radio.
Back to top Go down
Paulie079
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 527
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 28
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:15 pm

^That is pretty amazing and impressive!
Back to top Go down
TheDutch101

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2014-12-03
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:55 pm

WiseOwl wrote:
Whats on my mind... Alternate power sources. My brother and I sucessfully built a Tesla coil to increase power output by 400%-500%. He can now power his whole workshop using the same amount of energy used by a clock radio.

awesome!
Back to top Go down
WiseOwl



Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-12-03

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:31 pm

Thanks. But Tesla patented this in 1894, so its 120 year old tech. The power companies didnt want it to get out. I also suggested that he build a solar or wind system. Even a fairly small one would be enough.
Back to top Go down
MrMoe

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-12-06
Location : Moe's tavern

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:39 pm

My heavy breathing cat started acting weird yesterday.

I filmed this three second footage on my phone.



Should I see a vet?
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:57 pm

^Yes. Definitely see a vet. Could have some type of inflammatory disorder. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
TheDutch101

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2014-12-03
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:29 am

Cat power..
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

avatar

Posts : 1495
Join date : 2013-07-11
Location : in a field of yellow flowers, underneath the sun

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Horses are neigh sayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
TheDutch101

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2014-12-03
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:48 am

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
Horses are neigh sayers.

I have a app on the phone where they say that, yeah Razz
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:40 am

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Apricity
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:14 am

Hi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Dandelions in the Rain

avatar

Posts : 1495
Join date : 2013-07-11
Location : in a field of yellow flowers, underneath the sun

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:11 am

I should go back to school. But idk where and what.

TheDutch101 wrote:
Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
Horses are neigh sayers.

I have a app on the phone where they say that, yeah Razz
fancy Flower

Apricity wrote:
Hi!

Surprise Hello!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Apricity
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:28 am

Hope you are doing well Dandy! Very Happy Hug


OMM: “A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.”
― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
TheDutch101

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2014-12-03
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:28 am

Apricity wrote:



OMM: “A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.”
― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes


Hahaa, Calvin and Hobbes Smile


reminds me of this one Razz

“Homework, I command thee, BE DONE!”

- Calvin and Hobbes
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:02 am

Hi! Does anyone still come around?
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
TheDutch101

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2014-12-03
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:41 am

Apricity wrote:
Hi! Does anyone still come around?

Just today after a few weeks. Decided to not crawl and lurk around on cf for at least a year so this might be the one that I regularly visit as well as some other forums maybe Smile
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2013-07-06
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:59 pm

Just bored. Razz
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Thu May 14, 2015 1:47 pm

PinnkSweetart!!!! So nice to see you on here! Hi!! Hello


TheDutch101 wrote:
Apricity wrote:
Hi! Does anyone still come around?

Just today after a few weeks. Decided to not crawl and lurk around on cf for at least a year so this might be the one that I regularly visit as well as some other forums maybe Smile
Glad you log in here yet. Smile


I've been pretty busy with school, but after my graduation ceremony, I probably will be around more now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
TheDutch101

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2014-12-03
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Apricity wrote:
PinnkSweetart!!!! So nice to see you on here! Hi!!  Hello


TheDutch101 wrote:
Apricity wrote:
Hi! Does anyone still come around?

Just today after a few weeks. Decided to not crawl and lurk around on cf for at least a year so this might be the one that I regularly visit as well as some other forums maybe Smile
Glad you log in here yet. Smile


I've been pretty busy with school, but after my graduation ceremony, I probably will be around more now. Very Happy

Yeah, from time to time I'm around here
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Sat May 16, 2015 12:43 am

Nice. Very Happy It sure has been quiet here for some time now. How have you been doing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
TheDutch101

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2014-12-03
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Tue May 26, 2015 4:26 pm

Apricity wrote:
Nice. Very Happy It sure has been quiet here for some time now. How have you been doing?

Finishing my current administrative-ish study and slowly preparing for a DTS I'm joining in September. Obviously I'm looking forward to that!

Aand doing something totally different after that. No more administrative work for me in the next years.. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheDutch101

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2014-12-03
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:34 am

how's CF doing bytheway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   

Back to top Go down
 
What's on your mind?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
 Similar topics
-
» "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."
» First Person That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear A Love SONG!
» {RP}State Of Mind
» Warped Mind Games, LLC is on Facebook!
» Challenges and Mind scarabs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: General Discussion-
Jump to: