ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+15
Saucy
MrMoe
TX_CO_Matt
Miss Spaulding
scraparcs
Strider1002
Paulie079
Dandelions in the Rain
Toro
Squeakers
rykiel
PinkSweetart
Thunder Peel
Rayofsun
wannaberocker
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Apricity
Apricity

What's on your mind? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 4:54 pm

Well, I finished one exam, so that's done, now there are just two to go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Apricity wrote:
Well, I finished one exam, so that's done, now there are just two to go! Very Happy

YAY! Hurry up will ya so I can pester you on your break. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheDutch101

TheDutch101

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:56 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
Does anyone else feel like redblue is a troll?

First impression: Old grumpy guy.

2nd: No idea.
Back to top Go down
TheDutch101

TheDutch101

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Saucy wrote:
well I tried.  People still want to post on CF more than here.  

Obviously posting less then before. I only visit and see some threads now and then, and post a little. And I am visiting this one at least a few times a day to see what's going on, etc. So I enjoy being here!
Back to top Go down
TheDutch101

TheDutch101

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Root canal treatment tomorrow, and another one on friday. yikees. I walked into these problems and I'll have to solve them and the dentist is the one that has to heal it Razz

Definitely not looking forward too it. lol

Worst feeling-ish week I ever had in these almost 19 years, this close to christmas and a birthday
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:48 pm

I've been away for so long; it's taking me too long to catch up on all the threads haha. I've been busy teaching, but I'm really looking forward to the next two weeks (post-Dec 19th) for a nice break Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:23 am

That is great Jess! Breaks are always lovely! Very Happy Glad to see you posting. Hug
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:22 pm

Life in general has been chaotic for me. I've been working 6 days a week for the past two weeks because of some changes at work. And it's been various shifts...just this past weekend, I was closing on Saturday, ended up working close to 10hrs on Sunday (which just so happened to be a mid-to-closing shift), than back to a 9am shift on Monday. Supposed to be off today, but they couldn't find anyone to cover for a fellow who broke his foot, so I'm closing again tonight...and have to be back at work at 9am tomorrow.

Needless to say, I've been exhausted and haven't found the time to actually get online and check my usual haunts...so I'm sorry I haven't been as active.
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Aw, that sounds like a heavy workload for you, I couldn't imagine working so many days every week like that. I can understand how that would be exhausting. Hug Hug Hug It is good to hear from you though! Smile Hope work gets easier for you. Hug
Back to top Go down
Saucy

Saucy

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:55 pm

I liked it better when admins were bronco orange Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:02 pm

Is orange your favorite color? ^_^

I think oranges are yummy. We have some on the tree now. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:14 pm

^oohhh, you have an orange tree? Neat. Very Happy I don't crave oranges very often, though they can be good. I should eat them more often than I do. ^_^
Back to top Go down
TheDutch101

TheDutch101

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:15 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
Is orange your favorite color? ^_^

I think oranges are yummy. We have some on the tree now. Smile

Oranges in the christmas tree? That's new for me, haha!
Back to top Go down
Saucy

Saucy

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:22 pm

scientifically, ORANGE is the only color. Everyone else is just colorblind and think they see other colors, but orange is all that matters Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:26 pm

^Lies! Razz

Pure orange is actually my least favorite color, not sure why exactly. xD I like a soft slightly orangish peach color though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Saucy

Saucy

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:27 pm

:o :o we need to re-evaluate our friendship Joy.
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Over the color orange? I guess you can't please everyone these days. Razz Meh
Back to top Go down
Saucy

Saucy

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:34 pm

hahaha Hug
Back to top Go down
Paulie079
Paulie079

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:38 pm

lol sorry, I got a little power hungry with the colors Razz
Back to top Go down
Saucy

Saucy

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:54 pm

hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Apricity wrote:
^oohhh, you have an orange tree? Neat. Very Happy I don't crave oranges very often, though they can be good. I should eat them more often than I do. ^_^
We have three orange trees I believe.
You should they are delicious and nutritious. ^_^

TheDutch101 wrote:

Oranges in the christmas tree? That's new for me, haha!
Some people use potted orange trees or other fruit trees as their christmas trees. It's cheaper than buying a cut down tree, and when christmas is over you can plant it. Also to help combat frost stringing christmas lights in critus trees can help. Just turn them on if it's a night that goes below freezing. Small trees have a harder time surviving than the big ones when frost comes. One year we lost all the lemons on the tree from frost. They froze. The tree was fine though because it's a big tree.

Saucy wrote:
scientifically, ORANGE is the only color.  Everyone else is just colorblind and think they see other colors, but orange is all that matters Very Happy Very Happy
Oh fascinating. :o

Apricity wrote:
^Lies! Razz

Pure orange is actually my least favorite color, not sure why exactly. xD I like a soft slightly orangish peach color though. Razz
I think yellow might be my least favorite. But then it really depends. At times I think any color could look pretty in the right context.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:34 am

Paulie079 wrote:
lol sorry, I got a little power hungry with the colors Razz
Haha! Very Happy

Apricity wrote:
We have three orange trees I believe.
You should they are delicious and nutritious. ^_^
Orange trees are lovely. We actually have one too, though it is one of those mini trees that you can grow in the house, so it is rather small and hasn't produced anything yet. Razz

Apricity wrote:

I think yellow might be my least favorite. But then it really depends. At times I think any color could look pretty in the right context.
Yeah, that is also true. A lot has to do with context when it comes to colors. I think my favorite color of yellow is when the sun is setting and shines on something and makes it look a brilliant yellow, especially during fall time when many of the leaves have turned yellow. Very Happy

I guess I do like when trees turn orange in the fall season, that's kind of pretty, so I guess I contradicted myself, there you go Saucy, lol. Though I wouldn't want them to stay that color forever, I'd miss the green. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheDutch101

TheDutch101

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:17 am

Some people use potted orange trees or other fruit trees as their christmas trees. It's cheaper than buying a cut down tree, and when christmas is over you can plant it. Also to help combat frost stringing christmas lights in critus trees can help. Just turn them on if it's a night that goes below freezing. Small trees have a harder time surviving than the big ones when frost comes. One year we lost all the lemons on the tree from frost. They froze. The tree was fine though because it's a big tree.

Orange trees like that are uncommon here.. I never heard of this before.
We have apple trees but the apples just grow in the summer so there's no chance of freezing.
Back to top Go down
WiseOwl

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 10:05 am

Hmmmm, never thought of orange trees. I have some banana trees in a greenhouse, though. I may have to make some room...
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:35 pm

Mmmm...I've been eating a lot of clementines lately. So good. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next