ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+16
wannaberocker
Jess9450
Miles
Paulie079
Thunder Peel
Spunkn
mina
Ethnog
Squeakers
Toro
TX_CO_Matt
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miss Spaulding
Apricity
Strider1002
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toro

Toro

What's on your mind? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Squeakers wrote:
Well, my Wednesday with Ma is shot...but at least I'm getting a couple more hours and it's the early morning shift. I'm seriously starting to love the early morning shift, because of the tasks I do (I make hoagies/sandwiches and make sure our dessert shelf is stocked) and I get out earlier.
SQUEAKY!!!!!! Long time no see.

Suspect  You aint been hiding from me have you? Razz
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Toro wrote:
SQUEAKY!!!!!! Long time no see.

Suspect  You aint been hiding from me have you? Razz
BULLY!!!!! Same to you! I thought the Texas ground swallowed you up. Razz

Nope, I ain't been hidin'. Life's been...hectic. Now I'm startin' to look like crazy . >.>
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:36 am

Sleepy Hollow was good tonight.

Gotta be up early tomorrow. Bleh.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:59 am

jaapottery wrote:
Trying to give all to the Lord and feeling like I need to dive into His depths. I miss joy.

Lord heal my heart, body, mind, and soul. May I be your instrument in this life and forever more. Amen.
Hug 
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:14 am

5:30 always comes too soon Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:00 am

^ have a great day bro!
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:40 am

I should probably start going to bed earlier since I keep waking up around 6 every morning. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:54 am

That will probably be the lowest grade I have ever gotten on a test. Why? Because that test was scheduled at the worst possible time.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:00 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
That will probably be the lowest grade I have ever gotten on a test. Why? Because that test was scheduled at the worst possible time.
How so?
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:54 pm

I was driving today and thinking about if I made a driving video like some of you guys have done. I wouldn't have anything to say because I'm not very talkative. Then I was thinking that the only way is if I talked to myself. Because I'd be thinking of such random things to say that no one at all could understand me, except perhaps myself. So I imagined out a whole conversation with myself. We talked about if we really did understand each other, and then I was telling myself that society would probably think it was wrong to talk to each other because we are each other, and then myself agreed. (It was a longer conversation, and quite enjoyable.) Razz
I guess I shouldn't share private conversations like this, but I don't think myself will mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
TX_CO_Matt wrote:
How so?
I had Haunted House last week, then a trip out of town this weekend that I had planned since July. Also, I had a project due in my night class last night. I had literally ZERO time to study effectively for the test.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:31 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
I was driving today and thinking about if I made a driving video like some of you guys have done. I wouldn't have anything to say because I'm not very talkative. Then I was thinking that the only way is if I talked to myself. Because I'd be thinking of such random things to say that no one at all could understand me, except perhaps myself. So I imagined out a whole conversation with myself. We talked about if we really did understand each other, and then I was telling myself that society would probably think it was wrong to talk to each other because we are each other, and then myself agreed. (It was a longer conversation, and quite enjoyable.) Razz
I guess I shouldn't share private conversations like this, but I don't think myself will mind.
You should do it anyway, Dandy. We don't mind if you don't make sense Smile
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:39 pm

If people enjoyed the car driving video I made years ago and no one called me crazy. You are safe my Jedi Flowered friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:01 pm

You should do it! It would be interesting hearing your conversation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:06 pm

I told myself that when I got a job, I would finally get some sushi again. Maybe tonight...
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:29 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
I told myself that when I got a job, I would finally get some sushi again. Maybe tonight...
Suspect  You people and your uncooked food.

I will never understand this love of uncooked fish.

I don't even like it when its cooked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Lol! This is basically what I do. I do verbally direct it towards y'all, but in reality I'm just talking to myself. For some reason it's easier to get the words out.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
O_o
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Toro wrote:

I will never understand this love of uncooked fish.

I don't even like it when its cooked.
I thought it sounded gross... until I tried some. Then I developed a taste for it.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Zomigosh...I love this hairstylist that Mother found! Most places Mother and I have been to were rather dull...they'd cut our hair and be done...but this stylist not only cuts, but styles our hair so nicely! I felt so pretty after I was done...he put some nice curls into my hair (an absolute first!). Mother said I looked adorable and I felt it. Flash ... I love you 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Pics, Squeaks!

Ah, who am I kidding? Razz
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Pics, Squeaks!

Well, I was thinkin' of taking pics...but I had no time to do it today...and my hair's going limp again.

*le sigh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:48 pm

I always found it funny when my friend and her sister insult one another. They tend to have conversations like this:

Friend: "that's why you look like a dying turtle in the coat you got on"
Her sister: "your mother!"
Friend: " yours!"
Their mom who happens to be sitting next to them: "ima beat y'all both up -_-"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:00 am

^ haha me and my sister do that all the time! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:19 am

Squeakers wrote:
Strider1002 wrote:
Pics, Squeaks!

Well, I was thinkin' of taking pics...but I had no time to do it today...and my hair's going limp again.

*le sigh*
Suspect Don't make me resort to the internets rule.

Once I say it... you must give pics.

Okay thats it, I will invoke internet law.

Suspect Pics or it didn't happen. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next