ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+16
wannaberocker
Jess9450
Miles
Paulie079
Thunder Peel
Spunkn
mina
Ethnog
Squeakers
Toro
TX_CO_Matt
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miss Spaulding
Apricity
Strider1002
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What's on your mind? - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:26 pm

thanks yall. im sleeping in the yard tonight lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Ended up at the ER. Dislike this place. Its packed and someone reeks of pot. almost want to walk out and deal with it myself
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:55 pm

What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:09 pm

I was having a major issue that involved bleeding over the past few weeks. I was deciding if I should go in or not since I've been having problems with my insurance. Well, today I ended up blowing out my knee, so that kinda forced my hand.

I found out the previous major issue isn't going to kill me, but will require treatments and I have a large brace for my knee. So the good news is I'll be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:22 pm

I'll be praying for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:28 pm

yeah, well it's 9˚ here.

Celsius that is
Zorro 
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Jess9450 wrote:
yeah, well it's 9˚ here.

Celsius that is
Zorro 
That's higher than our high tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:59 pm

I don't know exactly what fiber is...... but... APPARENTLY, the body sees it as a signal when intake is increased to emit foul gasses so strong not even the host body can stay in the same room as the emitted gas.....

Run!!

I feel light headed. Suspect 

Last edited by Toro on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:00 am

I found my perfect personality description...good and bad.

Quote :
The Partner for Life. Caring and kind. Smart. Likes to be the center of attention. Very organized. High appeal to opposite sex. Likes to have the last word. Good to find, but hard to keep. Passionate, wonderful lovers. Fun to be around. Too trusting at times and gets hurt easily. VERY caring. They always try to do the right thing and sometimes get the short end of the stick. They sometimes get used by others and get hurt because of their trusting. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good sense of humor!! Thoughtful. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:05 am

Sauceman wrote:
I found my perfect personality description...good and bad.

Quote :
The Partner for Life. Caring and kind. Smart. Likes to be the center of attention. Very organized. High appeal to opposite sex. Likes to have the last word. Good to find, but hard to keep. Passionate, wonderful lovers. Fun to be around. Too trusting at times and gets hurt easily. VERY caring. They always try to do the right thing and sometimes get the short end of the stick. They sometimes get used by others and get hurt because of their trusting. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good sense of humor!! Thoughtful. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.

High Five 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:30 pm

Didn't get much sleep last night. Stupid leg. I wonder if I should sleep without the brace on.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:41 pm

I'm supposed to exhale just under 600 L of air for my body size. I'm only exhaling about 250. Granted, I have a cold, I'd say my asthma has definitely relapsed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Aww sorry to hear that bro. I'll be praying.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:20 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
I'm supposed to exhale just under 600 L of air for my body size. I'm only exhaling about 250. Granted, I have a cold, I'd say my asthma has definitely relapsed.
What can be done about it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Hmm my ex wants me back. Trying to figure out how to let her down and give her a better reason than, "you're a horrible person!"
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Sauceman wrote:
Hmm my ex wants me back.  Trying to figure out how to let her down and give her a better reason than, "you're a horrible person!"
Just tell her that you've moved on.

It would be the truth, just not as cold as "You're a horrible person".
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Cooking is fun. Doing dishes is not.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:23 am

Sauceman wrote:
Hmm my ex wants me back.  Trying to figure out how to let her down and give her a better reason than, "you're a horrible person!"
Oh my word. Are you talking about A? O_o
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:23 am

yes lol
Back to top Go down
Paulie079
Paulie079

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:32 am

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Sauceman wrote:
Sauceman wrote:
yes lol
You're kidding...

Run away. Very fast. haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:34 am

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:04 am

Paulie079 wrote:

You're kidding...

Run away. Very fast. haha

What's on your mind? - Page 34 Tumblr_mnxkcmQou11s6txn3o1_500
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:00 am

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Sauceman wrote:
Am I the only one who's not in the know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:48 am

No you're not the only one D:
Back to top Go down
Thunder Peel

Thunder Peel

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:35 pm

I had someone say I'm basically a racist for saying that homosexuality is just like any other sin and that one can overcome it with the help of Christ. I wasn't aware the homosexual lifestyle was limited to one race.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarboulevard.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next