ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+16
wannaberocker
Jess9450
Miles
Paulie079
Thunder Peel
Spunkn
mina
Ethnog
Squeakers
Toro
TX_CO_Matt
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miss Spaulding
Apricity
Strider1002
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider1002

Strider1002

What's on your mind? - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:50 pm

Thunder Peel wrote:
I had someone say I'm basically a racist for saying that homosexuality is just like any other sin and that one can overcome it with the help of Christ. I wasn't aware the homosexual lifestyle was limited to one race.
Yes, how dare we believe in right and wrong! It's discrimination! Shame on us all.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Overheard my dad on the phone say:
"Yeah I love having these dogs. It's not like with kids, ya gotta get up and feed. You can just put them on the patio and fall asleep"
Thanks Dad.

Other news, while sitting in Chik-fil-a I had tried to squirt ketchup on my sandwhich but ended up squirting onto the floor, barely missing a lady who was passing by. I told her I was sorry about that and she kindly said it was alright because it didn't get on her. My sister responded:

"It's great thing that it didn't get on her, but it would have been funny if it did xD"

Me: " I was going to balme it on the Sovereignty of God if it did, and say that she was destined to get squirt." Then I thought '...so it wouldn't be my problem'

Legitimate excuse? I think so! It's theologically correct. Right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:30 am

I wonder how many kids Willie has. Every time I watch the show I see a new one lol
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:46 am

Thunder Peel wrote:
I had someone say I'm basically a racist for saying that homosexuality is just like any other sin and that one can overcome it with the help of Christ. I wasn't aware the homosexual lifestyle was limited to one race.
Aaaaand it's people like this that make me more anti-social. Which is not the correct attitude, I know this. But sometimes, just sometimes.....I long to be stranded on an island all by myself with a pet volleyball.

Just sayin'.

RaiyuuDarling wrote:
Overheard my dad on the phone say:
"Yeah I love having these dogs. It's not like with kids, ya gotta get up and feed. You can just put them on the patio and fall asleep"
Thanks Dad.

Other news, while sitting in Chik-fil-a I had tried to squirt ketchup on my sandwhich but ended up squirting onto the floor, barely missing a lady who was passing by. I told her I was sorry about that and she kindly said it was alright because it didn't get on her. My sister responded:

"It's great thing that it didn't get on her, but it would have been funny if it did xD"

Me: " I was going to balme it on the Sovereignty of God if it did, and say that she was destined to get squirt." Then I thought '...so it wouldn't be my problem'

Legitimate excuse? I think so! It's theologically correct. Right?
LOL. giggle So funny.

Sauceman wrote:
I wonder how many kids Willie has.  Every time I watch the show I see a new one lol
I think he and his wife have 5 kids.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Paulie079
Paulie079

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:46 am

Sauceman wrote:
I wonder how many kids Willie has.  Every time I watch the show I see a new one lol
I thiiink he just has a biological son (John Luke) and daughter (Sadie), and then an adopted son (forgot his name). I'm not completely sure, but I'm pretty positive on that.
Back to top Go down
Paulie079
Paulie079

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:46 am

Also, this week is turning out to not be that great. Le sigh...
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:37 am

The wolves are around tonight; I was just listening to them howling. It reminds me that I should fix the barn door, because the goats broke it again. It still closes but there is no latch so I have to put stuff against it to keep it from opening and this morning the goats had pushed it open again. Hopefully they won't tonight and wander out while the wolves are around. Goats are so naughty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:05 am

Miss Spaulding wrote:

Aaaaand it's people like this that make me more anti-social. Which is not the correct attitude, I know this. But sometimes, just sometimes.....I long to be stranded on an island all by myself with a pet volleyball.

Just sayin'.
What would you name it?
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:50 pm

I hope your naughty goats will be safe Apricity. How many do you have?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:23 pm

It always stings getting a less-than-desirable review on my writing. But at least I know how to improve it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Apricity wrote:
The wolves are around tonight; I was just listening to them howling. It reminds me that I should fix the barn door, because the goats broke it again. It still closes but there is no latch so I have to put stuff against it to keep it from opening and this morning the goats had pushed it open again. Hopefully they won't tonight and wander out while the wolves are around. Goats are so naughty.
Yes, you should definitely fix the barn door. That would be so sad if you came out one morning and found all your little goats massacred in the yard by wolves. Sad 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Sauceman wrote:
It always stings getting a less-than-desirable review on my writing.  But at least I know how to improve it.
It does sting a little. But things will get better. And so will you.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:12 pm

I wonder why I have a headache. I don't like headaches. Sad

It is a beautiful day outside today though. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:41 pm

I finally remembered to contact the people who run the small group of 20s and 30s at my church. Looking forward to it; they're currently going over Multiply by Francis Chan.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:19 pm

At work, I asked to get put up front at registers...instead, I'm being put into the meat room.

Does that make any sense...?! Doh!
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:11 am

Squeakers wrote:
At work, I asked to get put up front at registers...instead, I'm being put into the meat room.

A register spot has to be earned, through blood... and sweat and... meat.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:37 am

Strider1002 wrote:
Squeakers wrote:

A register spot has to be earned, through blood... and sweat and... meat.
Yeah, really...that's exactly what it's looking like....

But...perhaps there's a reason. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:11 am

Just had the stupidest argument with my mom in the car. I hate arguing and conflict.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:04 am

I wish they were honest with me about their feelings for each other. It's obvious.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:09 am

Strider1002 wrote:
I finally remembered to contact the people who run the small group of 20s and 30s at my church. Looking forward to it; they're currently going over Multiply by Francis Chan.
Hmm. I should join the young adults Bible study in my church.

Squeakers wrote:

Lol. Aww...I'm sorry. But that would so be something that would happen to me as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:22 am

bad night for my knee. today I thought it was starting to feel better.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:28 am

Aw, I'm sorry. You know, knee injuries take a while to heal... :-/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:33 am

yeah. I just don't know if I should keep walking on it to build it up or just rest it until I see the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:39 am

You probably should be staying off of it. That's a hard thing to do, I know, but it really is best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:44 am

Thanks. I'll take your advice and keep it in the brace. I hate wearing the thing lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next