ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+16
wannaberocker
Jess9450
Miles
Paulie079
Thunder Peel
Spunkn
mina
Ethnog
Squeakers
Toro
TX_CO_Matt
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miss Spaulding
Apricity
Strider1002
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider1002

Strider1002

What's on your mind? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
They're all a little different.
Kind of like... us! Laughing 

Okay, what happened to the smileys?
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:47 pm

It's SO cold in this house. The landlord refuses to turn the heat on. It's 50 degrees in here right now. But he wants to move me to the first floor so he can turn the heat on without heating the whole house. So I have to move all my stuff downstairs if I want heat....
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:02 pm

updated/modified smilies!! Big Eye 

I liked the ones that Skype has better than the ones that this forum came with Sorry 
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:06 pm

Razz  <---- looks like me trying to lick the ketchup off my face
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:06 pm

music notes  Party  music notes 

But... they took away the monkey!

It's so true, you don't know what you've got until it's gone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:09 pm

NOT THE MONKEY!!! Mad 
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
music notes  Party  music notes 

But... they took away the monkey!

It's so true, you don't know what you've got until it's gone...
NO ONE EVER USED THAT MONKEY!

or the cherry or the weird face thing....creepy
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:13 pm

It was just comforting knowing it was there. Sad 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:15 pm

I used the cherry once Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Y'all be good while I'm at work, now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Hope you have a great day and take everything in STRIDE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Suspect Well... I'm glad this one is still here. affraid  And this one.. though I don't think I ever used it. Cool 
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:15 pm

If I didn't have to work right now, I'd probably be sleeping.

I took my cat to the vet yesterday morning, because he was acting strangely, and soon learned that he had fleas. Lots of them... and worms, which often accompany a flea problem. The vet gave him three different treatments: a pill to kill the fleas that were currently on him, a repellant to keep fleas away, and a shot for the worms. While I was there, I also picked up flea spray for my home. Long story short, I spent much of yesterday spraying my place, along with taping along the doors and vents, to make sure that the fumes didn't reach where we were. Once a treated section dried or otherwise became non-toxic, which was supposedly 2-3 hours, I'd move myself and the cat and spray where I previously was. There are basically two main sections, so I sprayed the bedroom areas first, leaving the living room, kitchen, laundry, etc. areas to dry overnight. At some point during the night, the cover I'd made for a ceiling vent fell on me. It was only duct tape and a plastic bag, but still. Things were more or less back to normal by the time I left for work, but I could still smell the spray when I stopped by to check up on the cat during my lunch break.

Not that I planned on stopping by, as I configured my webcam as a security camera to monitor via my iPhone, but I only have one camera configured and apparently he was sleeping in another room. Of course, he had to start walking around in front of the camera *after* I hopped in the car and headed for home. By the time I arrived, the camera had already saved photos of him drinking, sitting by the window etc. On the upside, he's doing well and seems happy. High Five

But I digress. Back to downloading OS X Mavericks. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:51 pm

"House" marathon on TV while I get some stuff done Smile
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Building stuff.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:53 pm

There is a verse in the bible somewhere that those who are loved are chastised (or something like that...I probably said it wrong)...I know exactly what that verse means now.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Squeakers wrote:
There is a verse in the bible somewhere that those who are loved are chastised (or something like that...I probably said it wrong)...I know exactly what that verse means now.
Hebrews 12:6 For the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and chastises every son whom he receives.”

Proverbs 3:12 for the LORD reproves him whom he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights.

Revelation 3:19 Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Spunkn wrote:
Squeakers wrote:
Hebrews 12:6 For the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and chastises every son whom he receives.”

Proverbs 3:12 for the LORD reproves him whom he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights.

Revelation 3:19 Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent.
Yes...those are the exact verses I was looking for. Thank you, Spunkn.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:03 pm

Squeakers wrote:
Sure. Only a parent who doesn't care will let his children run wild.

Mmm, kettle corn...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Anyone want to see the first mock-up of my book cover?? It's really sweet!! Some things are being changed around and colors are being switched up.
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Sure! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:47 pm

*removed*

Last edited by Sauceman on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:15 am

Interesting, what's it about? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:16 am

I already told you silly Razz

The changes I think will be the whole cover will be red and the name on top with "Rise of the Black Dragon" under it with smaller font and my name at the bottom. It will be tweaked. Like I said...just the basic first design Smile
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:25 am

Oh! Okay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next