ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+19
PinkSweetart
Amber.ly
Rayofsun
mina
Ninzae
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
Paulie079
Hadassah
Toro
Spunkn
OneHappyCookie
Squeakers
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
wannaberocker
Apricity
Miss Spaulding
Jess9450
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What's on your mind? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Congrats Strider! It's a satisfying feeling knowing you at least have a job. What a blessing Smile I second Dandy's request of pizza Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:11 pm

I just heard the end of a big fight between my roommate and his pregnant girlfriend. Awkward.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Toro wrote:

Suppose I shall check with you first, to make sure its okay to be humorous or not.

Guess what, much like the world, the internet does NOT revolve around you. If someone or something annoys you. Ignore it/them.

I will not change who I am simply because YOU are annoyed.

That is prob the best option.

Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:18 pm

We hardly ever do dessert at dinner, but I made a special one for tomorrow! yay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:33 pm

I want to go for a walk, but there's a few showers kinda hoovering around the area.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:
I want to go for a walk, but there's a few showers kinda hoovering around the area.

Better than hovering bathtubs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:05 pm

What's on your mind? - Page 13 Th?id=H.4714956042799935&pid=15
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:20 pm

^ Corny.

LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:21 pm

If it weren't for the corny and the cheesy, I'd run out of jokes very quickly Razz

Mmm, cheesy...
Back to top Go down
OneHappyCookie

OneHappyCookie

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Very tired. Long day. Nothing but praises.

What's on your mind? - Page 13 Tumblr_mew5x0mw4L1ra0fpao1_500
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:05 pm

There's a big fire nearby, please pray that they can safely get it out and that no one will be hurt or loose homes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:15 pm

^ praying!

Right now I'm watching Aladdin. Haven't seen this movie since I was a wee one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Right now I feel like sushi. But I don't want to spend the money yet.

Congrats!
You should go out to celebrate when you can!
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:

Right now I'm watching Aladdin.  Haven't seen this movie since I was a wee one Very Happy

Should I be embarrassed that Aladdin and The Lion King choke me up sometimes?

Ethnog wrote:

Congrats!
You should go out to celebrate when you can!

Thanks! When I'm officially employed, I certainly will :bounce:
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 pm

"UNSEASONABLY HOT TEMPERATURES MAY CREATE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS CONDITIONS. DAYTIME HEAT-INDEX VALUES MAY APPROACH 105 DEGREES. PLUS... OVERNIGHT HEAT-INDEX VALUES WILL LIKELY REMAIN ABOVE 75 DEGREES"

...Well, looks like I'm not going outside until Friday

Last edited by TX_CO_Matt on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hadassah

Hadassah

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Dealt with a crazy lady tonight. I mean, completely off her rocker. My parents are staying on a beach property, PUBLIC beach property and have their boat and jet ski anchored right in front of it. However, the cabins are elevated from the beach so there's quite a drop to it. You have to take a good set of stairs to get down to it. This nutty lady from two cabins down came over and asked that we not "do things" in front of her cabin because it disturbs her children. For one, she had no children in the area. Not quite sure what children of hers we were disturbing. And ummm...it's A PUBLIC BEACH.

The kids have no idea what's going on so my dad hollers at Thing 1 and his friends and tells them to keep the jet ski to the right of the boat so she doesn't complain again.

Thing 2 and a friend walk down the beach and just happen to stop in front of her cabin. No biggie. Can't really see them anyway. They start walking further down the beach and then she starts hollering at them. By this time my blood is starting to boil. Don't mess with my kids. I mean DON'T.

Thing 1 and his friends are tubing on the jet ski when she walks back over again and says she can't quite understand why we just parked out boat in front of her cabin. I looked at the water. No boat but ours and it hasn't moved in two days. So I'm like, "How many boats do you see?" and she is like, "Oh I feel so bad for you sweetie." *blink*

So my mum says the boat is nowhere near her cabin but we'll make sure the kids are away from it. Not quite sure where the kids are but whatever. So as she's leaving she turns to my mum and is like, "Oh I love you." *blink*blink*

She saunters off and we're all ooooookay. Complete Twilight Zone moment. Between our cabin and the cabin next to us is a bench people can sit at to watch the water. I was sitting at it watching the kids clean the boat up and head back to the cabin when I heard her at her cabin. She was like, "When I spend money for a cabin I expect people to leave me alone and stay out of my space. That is MY beach spot." Mind you we had the kids move the boat and jet ski from the front left side of the cabin to the front right side of the cabin.

Here's hoping both are still there in the morning.

Needless to say, nothing like dealing with someone who's mind is like a bag full of cats. Razz

YAY! CONGRATS STRIDER!!!! Better watch for them gold diggers now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Well, I may be getting a new job soon. A friend came by and told me his wife works at a place that is hiring and supposedly, it is a job that you probably want to rise up in... the job I have now is a dead end, you can rise up in the company I work for now rather quickly, BUT, they will also drop you just as fast. It is why I have remained content where I am, here for the moment, but gone as soon as I get an offer at better.

Of course me being me, I doubt I could do the job, but then I doubt myself in everything so.... who knows, I guess if I get it.... its His will and whatever happens happens.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Toro wrote:
Well, I may be getting a new job soon. A friend came by and told me his wife works at a place that is hiring and supposedly, it is a job that you probably want to rise up in... the job I have now is a dead end, you can rise up in the company I work for now rather quickly, BUT, they will also drop you just as fast. It is why I have remained content where I am, here for the moment, but gone as soon as I get an offer at better.

Of course me being me, I doubt I could do the job, but then I doubt myself in everything so.... who knows, I guess if I get it.... its His will and whatever happens happens.

Dont even doubt yourself! You are so dedicated and hard working, they would love you there!
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:35 am

Going through my reps on CF, and lots of memories are coming back. Good times. There are some people that I miss and there is no way of contacting them since they left. Sad  I hope they are doing well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:38 am

Toro wrote:

You can do the job. You're thinking too much Razz
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:51 am

What exactly is a Bible college and how is it different than a normal church-affiliaited university?
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:53 am

I think a bible college is one that studies the bible or theology, ministry, etc and doesn't have any other majors.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:32 am

The fire is still going on.. I heard some buildings were burned and a couple firefighters injured.
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:27 am

Oh no! I hope they are able to put it out! Will be praying!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:37 am

Thank you, I hope they can put it out tomorrow or start to contain it.

What's on my mind - I just got a rejection email letter for a job I don't remember applying to. :o

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next