ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not talking to someone cause your partner dosnt want you to.

Go down 
+11
Edwards1984
Miss Spaulding
Hadassah
Amber.ly
Miles
mina
Paulie079
Strider1002
Ethnog
Toro
wannaberocker
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

Not talking to someone cause your partner dosnt want you to. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not talking to someone cause your partner dosnt want you to.   Not talking to someone cause your partner dosnt want you to. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Blind Post:

Could this also work the other way around? Like, if there was a woman that made me uncomfortable for whatever reason, could I expect my husband to no longer talk to them? We talk a lot about female submission, but what if the genders were reversed?
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Not talking to someone cause your partner dosnt want you to.   Not talking to someone cause your partner dosnt want you to. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Jess9450 wrote:
Blind Post:

Could this also work the other way around? Like, if there was a woman that made me uncomfortable for whatever reason, could I expect my husband to no longer talk to them? We talk a lot about female submission, but what if the genders were reversed?

In pretty much every post. Iv made the point that there will be situations where the Wife will take the lead and the Husband will willingly submit to her instruction.

So yes I believe that will happen from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Not talking to someone cause your partner dosnt want you to.   Not talking to someone cause your partner dosnt want you to. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 pm

wannaberocker wrote:
Jess9450 wrote:
Blind Post:

In pretty much every post. Iv made the point that there will be situations where the Wife will take the lead and the Husband will willingly submit to her instruction.

So yes I believe that will happen from time to time.

Aha, gotcha Peace sign 
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Not talking to someone cause your partner dosnt want you to.   Not talking to someone cause your partner dosnt want you to. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:44 pm

If your spouse is spending time around someone who makes you uncomfortable, I think that you should tell them, and they should honor your request not to spend as much time or be alone with them.

I dont think it should usually be a case of completely not talking to someone, unless it happens to be an ex of some kind with some pretty strong ties. Or someone who is getting in the way of your relationship a lot and causing rifts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not talking to someone cause your partner dosnt want you to.   Not talking to someone cause your partner dosnt want you to. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not talking to someone cause your partner dosnt want you to.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5