ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a Crush on Anyone?

Go down 
+22
Hadassah
Apricity
OneHappyCookie
Edwards1984
Rayofsun
Soldier<3
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miles
Squeakers
Paulie079
Spunkn
Strider1002
Ethnog
Miss Spaulding
Jess9450
TX_CO_Matt
Toro
Bristecom
PinkSweetart
Maka
wannaberocker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider1002

Strider1002

Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Be who you are, and people are either compatible with you or they're not.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Toro wrote:
Oh, I could choose my words carefully and play games, I used to play games "for the right reasons". I would keep parts of me hidden til it was to late, she would find out how odd I am later.

But, Im sick of the games all together and am straight up, if I am with a woman I am with a woman, as I want her to be with me, not some false image (even if the image is put up for reasons of wanting more with someone in the long run) Now I just put it all out there.

If a woman doesnt like it, she is free to leave, if she lies, good bye.

Im to old to sit around hiding who I am because a woman might not be able to handle the entire scope that is me. :DIm goofy, Im sad, I will give her the shirt off my back and carry her over puddles, I'll even fight to the death for her without question. BUT, she has to be worth all those things. In order to be worth undying devotion, she must put herself out there as I will already be out there as I put myself out there from the start.

Although, most women I come across are, well..... lets just say when I read all of Proverbs, I thought.... :doh!:Why didnt the good Lord lead me to this wisdom so much earlier in life?

Most woman I date mistake my kindness for weakness until they push and find out, just cause I bend, doesnt mean I will break, just cause I will clean or rub your feet, doesn't mean I am a doormat.

Anyway, thats enough opening up from the Toro... Very Happy

You can never hide the truth, it always comes out.
I just think if you love the person so much tell them from the start so that they can have that choice to live with it or not. Its not right to find out what a nutcase you are later on. Not that you are a nutcase...I'm just talking in general.

Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Ethnog wrote:

You can never hide the truth, it always comes out.
I just think if you love the person so much tell them from the start so that they can have that choice to live with it or not. Its not right to find out what a nutcase you are later on. Not that you are a nutcase...I'm just talking in general.

Oh, I was myself, I just used to hide goofiness, I don't anymore. Very Happy Which is why I am single, but thats okay cause finding the right woman for me is a list hard to find in and of itself, so.... if she matches my list and can simply stand me. We got something good going. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Are you telling me you hid the goofiness and when the girls found out they didn't like it?
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:14 am

Ethnog wrote:
Are you telling me you hid the goofiness and when the girls found out they didn't like it?

No, I hid it in general from women back in the day (my 20s for example) I would meet at bar, in a club, or anywhere really, because in general. A man that will jump up on a trash can and cluck like a chicken or crow like a rooster...isn't seen as cool and so.. doesn't get the phone numbers.

I would "play" it cool, I would let my charm speak while I would subdue that odd side of me, that impulsive side.

I would go from the guy that would swing from a post singing "Im singing in the rain", simply to be dorky and goofy, to.... "Hey, how YOU doin?"(of course I am using that as an example, I never actually said "How YOU doin?" like that unless I was joking) Talk to her about her likes dislikes, get her number.... I remained myself, I just didn't show her ALL of me. You know, much like 99.99999% of the dating scene, put your best foot forward and hope they don't notice the flaws you are sweeping under the rug and hope they dont do spring cleaning til they already like you too much for those flaws to bother them. Its what I call "Playing the game for the right reasons", you aren't looking for a meaningless one night like most people playing games are, you are playing the same game however not to scare potential future partners away.

Now I just put my flaws out there, cause Im sick of the games, either like me or not, while a woman I have interest in may have time for the games. I got better things to do, better uses of my energy. So, now I simply unleash my odd on the women of the world. If they stick around, fine, if not... meh.

If I am to walk alone..... so be it. Id rather be alone than with the wrong woman.

Some of the women I dated however, DIDN'T like the frequency at which I was goofy, I made them all laugh now and then. Some simply found me obnoxious after awhile.

Last edited by Toro on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:17 am

I've done that all the time: show my crazy since 1999.

But seriously, you are right at some point you just let it go and show who you are..of course we show our best sides too but I think talking about and allowing someone to see the real is you extremely important.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:33 am

Me I like to put it all out there if I start to date a woman. I am an open book, Ill hide nothing (well except things like my Social Security number etc. theres being an open book and being stupid) if I like her, she will know it, I dont wait 3 days, of course the conversation may be limited to... "So....... how are you today?" *crickets*" but the effort is there. Doh! 

I say I will call, I will, unless I actually cant.

I break all the "rules" of dating and I don't care, as those "rules" were simply made by someone "playing the game for the right reasons" or maybe, they were written by someone that was simply playing.

That's not to say that if she says "Hi" I say "I LOVE YOU!" but its simply to say, I have no problem talking about a possible future in the cases of "IF this works out.... what would you want our kids names etc." I have no problem saying "I love you" but to say it in such a context, I have to mean it. It doesnt mean it is life long commitment (They are also not hallow words, marriage is a life long commitment, I love you is simply saying, if neither of us mess this up, it could be a life long commitment), it simply says, I love you..... if things work out there is no doubt in my mind of what WILL happen.

Even on day one (A bit deep for day one conversation, but... I wouldnt run) there is a difference between dealing with possibilities as an adult and seeing if you want the same things (because why purse it any further if you want different things in life?) and being psychotic.

Last edited by Toro on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 am

Every time someone asks, "should I wait 3.5 hours to call back, or 3.6 hours?" I just roll my eyes. Seriously, how old are you? Call!

Either that or we are both getting old Toro. You older of course. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:40 am

Why would someone wait a certain amount of time to call back. Unless you know they are unable to answer the phone until a certain time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:41 am

Ethnog wrote:
Every time someone asks, "should I wait 3.5 hours to call back, or 3.6 hours?" I just roll my eyes. Seriously, how old are you? Call!

Either that or we are both getting old Toro. You older of course. Very Happy

Yes, I am old... so..... old...look at me...I am really OLD (Thank you Happy Gilmore)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:42 am

My rule is that if he doesn`t call me within 15 minutes of meeting then he`s not really interested and I ignore him when he does call.

I don`t know why I`m still single. Hm..
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:45 am

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
Why would someone wait a certain amount of time to call back. Unless you know they are unable to answer the phone until a certain time?

Ive dated women that called me every 5 minutes..... Suspect 

This is an old computer I am on now, the woman I was dating when I went looking for it in a store.

She wouldnt even let me buy a computer without calling me 30 times..... seriously.

I dont mind getting random calls, I dont even mind getting a lot of them, but when I say "Give me a few mins and I will call you when I am done" and you blow my phone up. Smash

little_tigress wrote:
My rule is that if he doesn`t call me within 15 minutes of meeting then he`s not really interested and I ignore him when he does call.

I don`t know why I`m still single. Hm..

Awwwww LT, I didnt call you 15 mins after I met you cause you didnt give me your number....

GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE!

Not Fair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:48 am

If you really loved me, you would have guessed my phone number by now.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:52 am

Toro wrote:
Dandelions in the Rain wrote:

Ive dated women that called me every 5 minutes..... Suspect 

This is an old computer I am on now, the woman I was dating when I went looking for it in a store.

She wouldnt even let me buy a computer without calling me 30 times..... seriously.

I dont mind getting random calls, I dont even mind getting a lot of them, but when I say "Give me a few mins and I will call you when I am done" and you blow my phone up. Smash
lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:56 am

little_tigress wrote:
If you really loved me, you would have guessed my phone number by now.

Razz

Crying or Very sad  Of course I do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Razz

*Looking up Canadian phone books on ebay*

*waiting for it to arrive*

*Dialing random numbers, getting cursed at in Chinese, Pakistani, Armenian, French, calls the French number back 12 times because I must be getting closer*

*Phone book arrives, looking under "Foxy French Tigress, Pretty Tigress, Hiding from Toro Tigress and talented musician Tigress" * study 

*Not able to find so slams book on the ground Smash and continues random number punching*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:58 am

oh Lord... What.... did they do to that cat??!?!
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:59 am

Ooh

M

G!
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:00 am

little_tigress wrote:
oh Lord... What.... did they do to that cat??!?!

I have no clue in back story, I just find the images. Wink

Ethnog wrote:
Ooh

M

G!

Laughing I take it, Ethie is shocked? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:03 am

I laughed so hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 am

OK, after all that work, you`ve earned my number, Toro.

My phone number contains at least one 4. I`ll let you figure out that rest =)
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 am

Ethnog wrote:
I laughed so hard.

Then, my work here....... has only begun. Smile 

little_tigress wrote:
OK, after all that work, you`ve earned my number, Toro.

My phone number contains at least one 4. I`ll let you figure out that rest =)

Woooo hoooo :cheers: I was going to call 867-5309 next.You arent Jenny, but maybe she knows it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:57 pm

I'm crushing on my mini-fan.

That baby has gotten me through some rough times this week Hug 
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Jess9450 wrote:
I'm crushing on my mini-fan.

That baby has gotten me through some rough times this week Hug 

Confused You hear that everyone? Who is the shortest of all the people that like Jess? If we find out who the shortest person on this site is, we will figure out with which fan of hers she is crushing on. Circle Run Nod 
Back to top Go down
Soldier<3

Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:45 pm

I'm crushing on Sugar Free Oreo's ...

Not bad. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:50 pm

wait... there are sugar free oreos now?

there goes my diet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a Crush on Anyone?
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: Fun Topics-
Jump to: