ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a Crush on Anyone?

Go down 
+22
Hadassah
Apricity
OneHappyCookie
Edwards1984
Rayofsun
Soldier<3
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miles
Squeakers
Paulie079
Spunkn
Strider1002
Ethnog
Miss Spaulding
Jess9450
TX_CO_Matt
Toro
Bristecom
PinkSweetart
Maka
wannaberocker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:14 pm

no, and I haven't for a looong time. I kinda wish I did though..

Most of the guys I meet are just friends, and no spark really develops. ah well, I suppose those are important too Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:19 am

^Yeah, I haven't had a crush a long time. Then again, I don't really spend much time around guys.  Silence 
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:56 pm

still fighting a crush with the guy I mentioned above that I thought was ok.....tons of red flags poped up including an age to match, yikes! His behavior around me become unhealthier and the competition from the other guys stirred up makes me wonder what is being said. I remain reserved and cordial to all of them, as I have to since its a workplace.
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:55 am

sampa wrote:
still fighting a crush with the guy I mentioned above that I thought was ok.....tons of red flags poped up including an age to match, yikes! His behavior around me become unhealthier and the competition from the other guys stirred up makes me wonder what is being said. I remain reserved and cordial to all of them, as I have to since its a workplace.

Oh hello Sampa Smile It's wonderful to see you!
Sorry to hear that your crush/office interest isn't going very well.
I am really curious about how you figured out he was a INFP. Was it just things you noticed in his personality and the way he behaved?
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Ray of Sun, yes, its good to see you also:) Thanks for your concern. The INFP I worked with snowplowing 270 long hours over the winter, I got to know him enough and another girl to figure it out. I figured it out from various things he said, did, what others said about him, how the girls flocked around him, how he liked others taking the lead rather than himself....just a lot of things added up. Also asked someone else similiar to him what she was and guessed her right as an INFP.
Haven't seen him since February since they didn't call me in again from my regular work. I still think about him. He's much older, 12+.

Also the other guy that I thought was ISTJ is most likely ISTP. His being late to work , crazy humor, wanting to take risk, being hard to read, the way he alternates between closed reservedness to playful, and the feeling part not being natural in his nature (he took something personal at a bowling event which surprised me, but I ignored it and he stood by me like a puppy dog later. Which he's never done again in the workplace).
Its been 5 months now since I first met him and with all the red flags I found, I thought it would be simple to break away from him but it hasn't been. He's intrigued me and last Friday he sent back a text (only have texted 3x) wishing me well on "this blessed weekend". I've not even talked to him enough or asked questions to find out I'm a Christian. I'm pretty sure he's talked to others I used to work with. He's be quite an astute observor and I feel like we're both playing some sort of game. Another younger guy has been competing with him for my attention and others have taken note with curious looks. Ones that I worked with in the past that didn't so much before.

I don't think he knows my age, which is crazier after all this time. He clams up around me (and at other times will try to say something small - usually sounding a little less than intelligent but all the confidence). He trys to make his presence known to me at times and others he'll avoid me and park his car in a different place for a week or so. I could have sworn he had a grr in his voice as he said "excuse me", walking in between me and another guy talking. Could be him being tired from working a 3rd job. I'm in more of an office environment, while hes more out on the road dirty (which he loves). He's 23yrs old. Sorry that was rather long, I need some deep prayer on this.
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:44 pm

Have a team of people praying for me this week. I think this attraction/crush is coming to a head. I can't describe how mixed up I feel. Especially when he's been mean or avoid me with a passion lately.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:17 pm

I've been in situations like that, Sampa. They like you, they don't like you... if it goes on and on like that, I just cut them out of my life, where possible.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Thanks Strider. Yeah, praying that happens. Even better (although I don't want it) for him to get promoted or another job and move somewhere else. At least he's not in my direct sight every minute at work.
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Earlier I mentioned a victory above, someone quitting. Not long after that door closing, another reopened - my winter crush. June 19th when I went on a quiet retreat house sitting and praying, this guy I had worked with in the winter and was like a supervisor had a break in from an stranger. The kid tried to kill him and he suffers the loss of an eye + sinus issues. Long story, but a gal that knows him thought of me when he ended up in the hospital and called me. And since that time I've been in contact and last weekend was the first time for a date. An odd situation since he's disabled now.

Need prayer for
1. My heart
2. Him to know Jesus as his Lord and savior
3. Opportunities to share Christ
4. Discernment.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Praying for you sampa Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Wow Sampa, it sounds like you have some heavy issues on your heart. I will be praying for you.
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Dandelion and RayofSun. Thank you so much. He's not contacted me since, and maybe that could be a good thing for myself, I don't know. I hope he is ok, as I know he has a lot both emotionally and physically. I've let some other friends and bible study know so they can pray and some kind of accountability as I try to draw near to the Lord.

Today a small miracle happened I'm a bit emberressed of, but I rear ended someone at a traffic light turning, never happened before. There was not one scratch on my car and none that I could see with hers. She was upset, shaken but when I told her she could take my info & asked if she could see anything on her car, she said she couldn't. She said it wasn't worth the insurance and to have a good day. I'm still in unbelief and shock, feeling Gods grace in a situation that could have been bad for me since I don't have the finances. She definitely doesn't either. Thank you Lord for the small things.
Back to top Go down
TwistTim

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:10 am

Yes. Well sorta... which is stage 1 of the crush process....
Back to top Go down
Saucy

Saucy

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:13 am

I'm so honored Timmy <3
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:23 am

TwistTim wrote:
Yes. Well sorta... which is stage 1 of the crush process....

Now we're cookin'... Zorro
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:50 pm

As of right now, I dunno if I can full-blown crush on anyone...my heart took a blow again and is still in shreds, but is officially on the mend. No more stupid bandaids to hold it together...this time I'm stitching it up. No more tears...there will be aches, but nothing deep anymore. I am stronger than that...I WILL fight.
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:49 am

Squeakers wrote:
As of right now, I dunno if I can full-blown crush on anyone...my heart took a blow again and is still in shreds, but is officially on the mend. No more stupid bandaids to hold it together...this time I'm stitching it up. No more tears...there will be aches, but nothing deep anymore. I am stronger than that...I WILL fight.

Hug Hug Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
TwistTim

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:06 am

So far, nothing more than just a little conversation and a lot of smiling at each other... but I did get the chance to wish her Feliz Navidad today (I will not work the next two days and with next week being Christmas I don't know when I will get to see her during that week)

Will it go anywhere? I do not know, but I like where it is now, and that is has potential to go somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:09 pm

Awe, that is sweet Tim. Smile
Back to top Go down
TwistTim

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:48 pm

So, I've decided to give up on it... a few hints that I've gotten would suggest she is younger than I first thought, and she was on the lower limit of my acceptable range of dating. If she comes up and pursues me, fine. Otherwise, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a Crush on Anyone?
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: Fun Topics-
Jump to: