ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+16
wannaberocker
Jess9450
Miles
Paulie079
Thunder Peel
Spunkn
mina
Ethnog
Squeakers
Toro
TX_CO_Matt
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miss Spaulding
Apricity
Strider1002
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider1002

Strider1002

What's on your mind? - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:31 pm

I used to crave soda like that. Thank God I got that monkey off my back.

Now I have an opening for a new monkey!
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:44 pm

chocolate would be good right now. not that gross mostly sugar stuff though. where it's mostly everything but chocolate. I'm going out tonight maybe I should get some. Hmm maybe I will settle for the sugary stuff though since I know there's some in the fridge. :p I wasn't craving chocolate that much when I started this post...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
chocolate would be good right now. not that gross mostly sugar stuff though. where it's mostly everything but chocolate. I'm going out tonight maybe I should get some. Hmm maybe I will settle for the sugary stuff though since I know there's some in the fridge. :p I wasn't craving chocolate that much when I started this post...
Oh great. I've lead you astray tonight...Doh! Sorry Lol.

Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:00 pm

I can't believe Thanksgiving is approaching. ...Like seriously. What just happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:00 pm

^ I know! Steve and I were just talking about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:16 pm

I was chatting with my grandpa today, trying to figure out Thanksgiving plans. They don't know what's going on yet...which means I may not be able to go see them this year :/

But we were also talking about why I don't just jump back into trucking. I could have another trucking job tomorrow if I wanted it. And the reason is because of the nature of the current trucking economy. I've spent the last several years in and out of employment because most companies these days bring on the new drivers and as soon as they get ready to get a raise or benefits, they get rid of them.

I'm tired of working a few months, then back on unemployment. That's not my nature. I want to work. And I'm tired of people thinking I'm not a hard worker because I can't "hold a job more than few months" like it's my fault and not the state of the trucking industry. But after this last job, I feel a peace that God will direct me down a different path and hopefully it'll have something to do with writing. If not, I'm open to whatever His plans are for this new phase of my life Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Lol. They charged me for each lens they put transitions on. Who asks "yes I would like the right lens to tint but not the left.". If it's 88 dollars for transitions just say so, not 44 dollars for brown on right lens and 44 dollars for brown on left lens. It looks silly on the reciept lol xD
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
I can't believe Thanksgiving is approaching. ...Like seriously. What just happened?
Welcome to the world of getting older.

*psssst* It only goes faster from here. Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Now I have an opening for a new monkey!
Monkeys fling poo..... Lets get a kitty

Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Carrots are good. All veggies are good.

Get away from me with that torch, Toro...
Suspect I believe you have been body snatched my friend.

Strider I think you are safe if you eat all the veggies and leave the meat for Toro. =)

While you are at it leave the cheese, bread, pasta, pie, potatoes, candy, rice, and cheesecake for me.

Thanks.

Oh and don't forget the 100% fruit juice, I'll take that too.
I shall eat dead animal flesh til the day I die..... IF God intended me to eat veggies...... I would have been born with big fuzzy floppy ears..... or they would simply taste better, not bitter. Razz 

If the government bans eating of tasty tasty animals.... Im moving OR I am shopping nothing but black market. There are some plants I will eat, but not many.... it pretty much ends at beans and jalapenos Very Happy

Fruits are "okay", but they are to hard to get at.... and I am a lazy eater. I don't want to spend 8 hours peeling an orange, when the reward is that small.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Just get some baby carrots or some cherry tomatoes and pop 'em like candy. You won't die, I promise Wink 
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:02 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Just get some baby carrots or some cherry tomatoes and pop 'em like candy. You won't die, I promise Wink 
Id rather eat a baby cow..... Sad (No, I don't eat veal. I may be a carnivore, but even I have standards.)

Besides, you can't say that for sure. I might die eating carrots and tomatoes...... after all. My body is old and not accustomed to digesting such things.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Fortunately, chocolate is now available at many fine retail establishments! Very Happy

(Don't tear my head off.)
Miss Spaulding wrote:
Somebody get this girl some chocolate!!! Wide Eye 
I never got my chocolate...(don't worry, I didn't tear anyone's head off)...but I did have this:

What's on your mind? - Page 31 GoudaBacon_transparent

I know that's about as far away from chocolate as the moon from the earth (taste-wise), but seriously...it was SO DELISH. I are satisfied. Full 

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Lol. I just find craving chocolate like that to be so odd. I've never in my life craved chocolate. It's just okay. I'd rather have hot, fresh-from-the-oven homemade bread with my coffee instead of chocolate (that actually goes for most all desserts as well).
Haha...you can keeps yer coffeh...I'll take my dark chocolate. Zorro 

Seriously though...I've always loved chocolate since I was little, so I guess it's no surprise that I'd crave it so badly now. >.>
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:16 am

Squeakers wrote:

I never got my chocolate...(don't worry, I didn't tear anyone's head off)...but I did have this:

What's on your mind? - Page 31 GoudaBacon_transparent

You ate bacon and cheese?

*wiping tear from my eye*.... Im so proud... you are starting to eat like Toro.

The world craves chocolate..... I crave animal flesh and cheese. Very Happy 

I will pass on the chocolate cake, give me a good ole fashioned BBQ bacon cheddar burger for dessert. Suspect

A little more Toro mind control and them chocolate cravings will be no more, it will be a craving for only animal flesh and cheese for you my dear Squeaky.
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:59 am

After the storm that hit my home country (and thankful that my family is safe) this is what is on my mind:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/foodbeast/lays-debuts-chocolate-cov_b_4214446.html
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Hmm, I don't know, Niña. Chocolate-covered nuts is one thing. Potato chips? Doesn't sound good.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Chocolate makes anything better.

And now that I've said that I'm imagining mashed potatoes with chocolate melted over it. It's probably good. I wouldn't use the sugary kind though. ^_^ So the fake stuff like chocolate syrups don't count. Very Happy

Hmm but with a little sugar it's probably okay.

I hope someone tries that. I don't have access to chocolate so it won't be me.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Chocolate makes anything better.

And now that I've said that I'm imagining mashed potatoes with chocolate melted over it. It's probably good. I wouldn't use the sugary kind though. ^_^ So the fake stuff like chocolate syrups don't count. Very Happy

Hmm but with a little sugar it's probably okay.

I hope someone tries that. I don't have access to chocolate so it won't be me.
Hahahaha. This is so me but with 'ketchup'. I literally will put ketchup on anything just about. Ketchup makes everything better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:51 pm

^ haha yep!
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:57 pm

What should I make for lunch? I kinda feel like baking but I don't want to go to the store to buy stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:59 pm

I need to go to the store too. I should go right now. Every time I go there, it's a new experience Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:23 pm

I think my new apartment is haunted.

It gets VERY cold "for no reason" then hot just as suddenly.

I keep smelling strange smells. ( For instance, just now I was walking up the stairs and smelled Jack Daniels...... I mean so strong it was like I had a bottle under my nose. Thing is, I don't drink that often and I certainly don't reach for JD. I used to, but not any more and there is NONE here. Im certain of that.

I walked down the stairs again to get a Dr Pepper from the fridge, on the way down, smelled it again. On the way back up it was gone.

Add in odd sounds like the sound of the front door opening..... go down to look and nothing. Doors "opening" by themselves. (The twice it happened I might not have closed it all the way and the AC may have kicked on "jarring" it lose and swinging open slowly by the change of the AC blowing.)

Some times the door swings open by itself, other times, it doesnt. When its not shut all the way.

Also the fact that there were "orbs" in some of the pictures I took of my guitar. Those orbs could simply be dust as the camera flashes..... but the ONLY time I have seen "orbs" in pictures I have taken are when I was at a house that convinced me there is SOMETHING after life and got me to seek God. It was also the house that changed my views on being a VERY skeptic mocking of ghosts and ghost believers to one myself.

Not sure if this place is "haunted" or not, but I may have to do some digging into its past.

Also, I had a strange dream last night..... didn't really make sense to me. It's also strange that I remember it, I didn't think I was capable of dreaming anymore.

I was in a restaurant with two lovely ladies we all know on the forum..... it was a nice restaurant. They told me to try a dish.. (of a weird name)... Turned out, it was.... a frog.... thing is, it was still breathing on my plate. Suspect 

It was on its "back" with something that looked like a big chex square hanging outside its mouth and on its belly with some kind of brown and yellowish orange stuff splatter all over the plate and the chex square.

I said.... Suspect I cant eat this....

The frog then proceeded to pull the chex square into its mouth "spit" it back out again over and over.... while breathing.

Suspect  I said "This frog is about to die though, for really creeping me out."

The waiter came over to me and said "is everything alright sir?"

I pointed at the plate.

He said "Whats wrong with it?"

Me: Suspect Really?!

Then I woke up.

I guess my dream was telling me not to order anything with frog in it... in which I reply, DUH Dream, I already knew that rule.

Wow, I guess I got a lot on my mind for once. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:34 pm

What's on your mind? - Page 31 Th?id=H.4504696075387679&pid=15
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Sauceman wrote:

What's on your mind? - Page 31 Th?id=H.4504696075387679&pid=15
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:29 pm

I memorized my library card number but recently I went to the library and they saw how beat up my card was and asked me if I wanted a new one, so I said sure. I got a new one.. but the number is different. I should have requested to somehow have the same number still. Sad I need it memorized because I reserve stuff online to pick up later, and I don't always want to go find my card to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next