ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+16
wannaberocker
Jess9450
Miles
Paulie079
Thunder Peel
Spunkn
mina
Ethnog
Squeakers
Toro
TX_CO_Matt
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miss Spaulding
Apricity
Strider1002
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What's on your mind? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Man my neck is killing me. I need a massage or something. I might have to go see a chiropractor or something. It's been bothering me off and on for over a year now :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
I didn't even finish my first project yet, and I'm starting a new one today. ^_^ I feel this one requires more brains though.
Ooh a new writing project??
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Sauceman wrote:
YES!  But this time it was an older woman standing outside of the store waiting for a ride home.  I ended up giving her a ride home because I felt bad for her and it was raining and cold out, but then she started flirting with me and asked me if I would buy her a beer and we could get drunk and fool around and I told her I didn't do that kind of thing, nor did I drink, so she then asked for my number to call me sometime.  I told her I didn't have my new number memorized yet, which is true and I left my phone at home by accident.  
That's how it is these days. Sex is just something to do for fun, rather than a sacred connection between husband and wife.

I went and made myself sad.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:58 pm

aww what happened?
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:01 pm

What I said just before that made me sad Razz
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Sauceman wrote:
YES!  But this time it was an older woman standing outside of the store waiting for a ride home.  I ended up giving her a ride home because I felt bad for her and it was raining and cold out, but then she started flirting with me and asked me if I would buy her a beer and we could get drunk and fool around and I told her I didn't do that kind of thing, nor did I drink, so she then asked for my number to call me sometime.  I told her I didn't have my new number memorized yet, which is true and I left my phone at home by accident.  
That's how it is these days. Sex is just something to do for fun, rather than a sacred connection between husband and wife.

I went and made myself sad.
There is a benefit to it, it weeds out the people I'm not interesting in dating that much faster. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Sauceman wrote:
I didn't even finish my first project yet, and I'm starting a new one today. ^_^ I feel this one requires more brains though.
Ooh a new writing project??
Hmm research this time. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:05 pm

Hmm research this time. Smile
Sweet Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Spunkn wrote:
There is a benefit to it, it weeds out the people I'm not interesting in dating that much faster.  Razz
True. But it's frustrating indeed. I wish just once there would be a lovely Christian woman who was interested in getting to know me rather than just jumping into bed.
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:46 pm

My cat was apparently asleep in another room when I came home. When he heard me arrive, he came running at full speed to greet me. Most of the time, he waits by the door. Very Happy

House hunting is going fairly well, but I'm still looking. This afternoon, I finally had a chance to check out the place a friend recommended. Although it's in a town home community, it's an individual unit on a dead end. It's actually pretty nice, but there wouldn't be much room for guests to park and it's a little farther from work than I thought. The search continues.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Sauceman wrote:
Spunkn wrote:
There is a benefit to it, it weeds out the people I'm not interesting in dating that much faster.  Razz
True.  But it's frustrating indeed.  I wish just once there would be a lovely Christian woman who was interested in getting to know me rather than just jumping into bed.  
They're out there, you just have to find them.  Get involved in some stuff through your church.  Find a small group to be a part of.  I'm in kind of a unique situation in that I'm surrounded by awesome girls who are Christians, and it's harder when you're not at a college or something along those lines.  But they are out there.

It can be frustrating at times, but if we remember to use our time being single for God, I think the faster it will go and the more you will get done, and then one day God will really surprise you with a nice blessing Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:18 pm

Decided to try and put a short story out with or before my novel. Hmm...now I need a good idea Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Things to do this week.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Rough night. I think I'll log off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:30 pm

that really helped...getting offline and taking deep breathes.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:13 am

I think I'm done researching for today. Sigh 
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:26 am

It's really cold in this house. I called the landlord a few days ago and he said he won't turn the heat on until November. It'll be in the 40's this coming week. Time to layer up!
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:47 am

Coffee after midnight... NOT a good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:30 pm

Just finished playing Monopoly against the computer.  I can't believe it beat me on the lowest setting! :shock:  REMATCH!
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Sauceman wrote:
It's really cold in this house.  I called the landlord a few days ago and he said he won't turn the heat on until November.  It'll be in the 40's this coming week.  Time to layer up!
My brother doesn't want to turn up the heat yet either, so I have been dressing a bit warmer, although it isn't so bad right now since it is about 57 in the house.

Strider1002 wrote:

In other news, I got a job. It's nothing spectacular, but then it doesn't have to be. God provides.
Yay! :cheers: 

Strider1002 wrote:
Coffee after midnight... NOT a good idea.
Uh oh!

I was very energetic last night, and then I couldn't fall asleep, I am not sure why Suspect 
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:52 pm

I can't believe it took me this long to realize this. I always thought I was a night person, but I also used to drink a crapload of caffeine. Since I've quit those horrible sodas, I haven't been as much of a night person. Funny how that works Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:00 pm

I wish coffee/caffeine had an effect on me. It'd be easier when working weird hours.
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:17 pm

I have only had coffee once in my life that I can remember, as a little girl. Otherwise, it is very rare that I ever even taste anything that contains caffeine, so I never know where my energy comes from when it comes. I guess I am just a night owl perhaps. :scratch:  I really wish my energy would all come in the morning instead. Sometimes I am energetic in the morning, but not as often. Suspect

Saucy, you mean caffeine doesn't affect you? 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Yeah. It does nothing for me in terms of energy. I can't even imagine how Sharon drinks it straight black with no flavor! I've been trying to find something for when I'm working nights or super early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Sauceman wrote:
Yeah.  It does nothing for me in terms of energy.  I can't even imagine how Sharon drinks it straight black with no flavor!  I've been trying to find something for when I'm working nights or super early in the morning.
I have heard that caffeine will not affect people who have ADD/ADHD, because of somehow it affects their system differently. I can't remember exactly though, I'd have to research it more. :scratch: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next