ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+19
PinkSweetart
Amber.ly
Rayofsun
mina
Ninzae
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
Paulie079
Hadassah
Toro
Spunkn
OneHappyCookie
Squeakers
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
wannaberocker
Apricity
Miss Spaulding
Jess9450
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider1002

Strider1002

What's on your mind? - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:59 am

Keep us posted on everything, Spunk. Going back to school is always an interesting experience...
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:58 am

It has been a very long week. It feels like last weekend was much farther in the past.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:30 am

Strider1002 wrote:
wannaberocker wrote:
A co worker did a really nice thing for me today.

I said I wasn't feeling to good and was feeling all stuffed up n had flu like symptoms. After lunch I was sitting at my desk and she walked in from her break and got me a cup of hot cocoa. I thought that was extremely nice of her.
ASK HER OUT!

I kid.

Really nice, though.
lol she's married with like 4 kids.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:13 am

Weird dreams, man...
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:29 am

Hey now. We can do signatures!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Paulie079
Paulie079

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:48 am

Now that we actually have signatures, mine is kinda funny...lol. I made it that because I was going to go by a different username when I first joined here.

Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Saw some disgusting roadkill. People rushing off to get their beer or their cigarettes or their lottery tickets... who has time to stop for animals? They're not important like us, right? Right.
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:32 pm

I'm thinking about growing a beard.
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:06 pm

Miles wrote:
Ninzae wrote:
Apparently, NASA is still working on it. The greatest news on 3D is that chocolate 3D printer is out!! Craaazzzy!!! hahah
Yum... tasty prototypes! I've been using 3D printers recently, but that one takes the cake. If you could print something out of chocolate, what kind of designs would you make?
I have not thought of a design. All I am thinking is just the chocolate..hahaha Smile

How about you?
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Saw some disgusting roadkill. People rushing off to get their beer or their cigarettes or their lottery tickets... who has time to stop for animals? They're not important like us, right? Right.
That's awful.

Miles wrote:
Do it. Cool 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Miles wrote:
Beards are not for men who think, beards are for men who ACT!

Yeah, no, I'm full of crap, actually.

At least, I think I am... (strokes beard)
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
TX_CO_Matt wrote:

Tomorrow my friends and I are probably going to go out to, I wouldn't necessarily call it a club or a bar...I guess dance hall that we starting going to this summer. Anyway, if I go I will be the only single person in our group, my first thought would be to ask Haley to come along. It's not exactly here scene, if that makes sense. I'm a little confused as to what to do...
Have you gone before as the only single? Was it miserable?

A tad miserable. She can't go though, she's working Welcome Week and isn't sure she would be done in time.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Spunkn wrote:
[ It's about 3 hours away from Spokane.  I spent yesterday in Jackson Hole visiting the Bible College where I went in 2009-2010 which was great.  It's a very small college, only 35 students
I'm pretty sure for Wyoming, 35 is quite large.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:14 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
Strider1002 wrote:

A tad miserable. She can't go though, she's working Welcome Week and isn't sure she would be done in time.
Maybe you'll meet someone there...
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:25 pm

Miles wrote:
I suggest giving the beard a try first. Mhmm in this modern age, you can see what you'll look like with a beard for only $1.99! LOL

BeardMe

Please do upload your options when you give it a try. I'm sure we would all be very willing to help you make a decision Wink 

Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:38 pm

Miles wrote:
Sounds good. What's on your mind? - Page 35 Thumbs10
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
TX_CO_Matt wrote:
Strider1002 wrote:

Maybe you'll meet someone there...
Why would I want to meet someone there? I knew she was doing Welcome Week stuff and it would depend on when she would be done if she could go with us.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:23 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:

Why would I want to meet someone there? I knew she was doing Welcome Week stuff and it would depend on when she would be done if she could go with us.
I got the impression that you didn't want to be the only single one. I didn't realize you were holding out for her.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Miles wrote:
What's on your mind? - Page 35 Riker-beard
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Going to go with my mom to see 'Mr. Smith Goes to Washington' later at an old stage theater. Cool 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:32 pm

^ Lucky.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:44 pm

Wow 102ºF again today. This was not in the forecast. Wide Eye  I guess you can never trust those weather forecasters. Razz

That sounds really fun Miss Spaulding. =)
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Spunkn wrote:
Yeah it will be a good experience, I'm just hoping my credits from Bible college will transfer to Moody.  Jackson Hole Bible college is not "officially" credited, but they said they're now up to 37 other Christian colleges accepting their credits.  

The pastor at Jackson is a Moody alumni and Paul Benware taught at Moody for 26 years.  

But as with a lot of things, it'll take some time to adjust to it again.  This will be my 4th time back to college, and the first two were complete disasters due to my depression, so there's always that in the back of my head, but I just have to get over it.
Will keep it in prayer and give some updates once your settled. I know its a whirlwind but hopefully the Lord is blessing you at the same time along the way8) Smile

Miles wrote:
Yes, photos if you wish afro
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:12 pm

I just had one of those flashes on inspiration where I finally understand the story that I'm writing. Which is good, because if the author doesn't understand it... your chances are not good either.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:58 pm

I freaked out Bubblegum at work last night. I was so tired that I became overtired...and I was in an insanely giggly mood. And it didn't help that Captain America was working with us too...he's gosh darn hilarious! He's got one of those faces that changes with every word he says, pretty much. I even told him his expressions were so funny and he made a face at me (which, of course, I totally bust out laughing at). AND he can do a TON of accents/impressions of just about anything. He can even do this cool cricket whistle...it really sounds like a cricket is in the deli!

So yeah...I was laughing so hard that I was red in the face and crying. At one point, I even laughed so hard that I couldn't breath...and I also peed my pants. What was freaking Bubblegum out the most was the fact that I would suddenly laugh for no reason whatsoever (it was all my imagination, really). Like, she mentioned something about hard salami (I forget what she was saying about it), but I suddenly got a mental image in my head that was so funny that I laughed. She looked at me like I had three heads. XD
Oh, and then there was an incident when I tried to slice some bologna on one of the slicers...and as I was slicing, the machine pretty much exploded and flung pieces of turkey breast EVERYWHERE. I don't think anyone but me saw it, but I laughed sooooo hard and poor Bubblegum was all Suspect .

Some time during the night, Captain America commented that I was so easily amused and I was all 'YES. I'm am VERY easily amused. EVERYTHING amuses me...life amuses me!' and all. He seemed to like that, because from then on he made all kinds of noises and impressions and even sang some songs in weird voices. That guy was, like, TRYING to kill me...seriously. XD

By the end of the night, I had gotten this song stuck in CA's head (because at some point or another, they BOTH called me crazy and so I started singing it):

(Btw, that is one of my favourite songs EVER.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next