ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+19
PinkSweetart
Amber.ly
Rayofsun
mina
Ninzae
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
Paulie079
Hadassah
Toro
Spunkn
OneHappyCookie
Squeakers
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
wannaberocker
Apricity
Miss Spaulding
Jess9450
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

What's on your mind? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:25 am

Well now. I bid you all a good night. I really need to go to bed early. cat Goodnight!

What's on your mind? - Page 21 Tumblr_mn6o64LtMZ1s3vreio1_500
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:36 am

Aw, good night! Hug 
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Thunder Peel

Thunder Peel

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:41 am

Promised Land chocolate milk. I would take a bullet for that stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarboulevard.blogspot.com/
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:45 am

The price of knowing me is putting up with some dumb jokes, some really dumb jokes, and a few good ones.
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:47 am

Does almond meal = almond flour= ground almonds?

And can I use them in macarons?

Better question, why am I making the hardest cookie at 1 am? Yes, I know I will flub my first time. But somehow I don't care and want to give a go anyway. I just can't ignore the 0.75% chance that they will turn out and be delicious.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:19 am

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Blythe: "Can you see a difference in my teeth?"
Me: "Um...no, not really. But you're only on your second tray. You have like six more to go."
Blythe: "Yeah. True. ...Well, in case anyone asks, tell your friends on that Christian Hotline to never get these Invisalign Braces. They hurt."

Christian Hotline. ...Wow. Razz Razz 
Yeah, but iv heard they don't hurt any more than regular braces. If I ever wanted to get ride of the gap between one of my tooth's, id go with invisalign cause it so much cleaner than real braces.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:21 am

Ethnog wrote:
On my way to work I prayed for safe drive which I usually do and then I remembered next week schools open. My supervisor told me there was a chance for my hours to change during that time. I gave a big sigh and asked The Lord to just let me know today if it would be a yes or no on the change.
I walk into the office and the office manger said my hours have changed and I am now opening!
I'm so happy! I will be up very early but I'm trilled because I can actually sub in the valley during afternoons. And best of all less traffic going and coming back!

I'm also glad it's Friday and I am waiting for Advil to kick in because my headache has not gone away since last night.
opening sounds better. Closings at most places are a traffic mess.

Hope ya feel better, headaches are not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:22 am

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
Saucy, this month we're changing our avatars for friday each week based on a different theme. :)This week is "a quote that speaks to who you are". Smile
were we really doing that? when n where did we decide that?
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:03 am

I wonder if I was ever an "option" for some guy who couldn't pick which girl he liked.

The thought makes me feel like a loser.
If I ever was I'm glad he didn't pick me!
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:28 am

Okay... first of all, God is good, even when we don't get what we want.

So, I was offered a job on Monday. I told them I might get another offer, so I had to wait until the end of the week to decide. They said okay. The other offer never came. So I called the first place and told them I'd take the job. The person who offered me the job wasn't there, so I left a message. Today she called me and said that they've filled the position.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:37 am

I'm sorry strider. The second offer might still come!
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:14 pm

Thank you, Ethie. It might!

The experience helped me to figure out what to do with my writings... maybe that was the point. God works in mysterious ways.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:16 pm

I wish grad school was free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Trying to find a movie to watch tonight. Hmmmmmmmmmmm...................
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:00 pm

It was for me... I mean not completely but almost everything was paid for, for me! Thanks to a nice scholarship and grants!
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:01 pm

I never used fresh garlic before, but I must say, I like the smell!

This is how you know I'm not a vampire. No sparkling for me.
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:18 pm

I really love cilantro!
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Ethnog wrote:
It was for me... I mean not completely but almost everything was paid for, for me! Thanks to a nice scholarship and grants!
That's great. Smile
I guess it depends on major maybe. But are there actually any grants or scholarships unrelated to major for grad school? Based on just financial need and grades.
There was one major I'd considered where the tuition would be paid 70% but only if I joined a certain organization; so I'd have to be very decisive about what I was going to do. Which I'm not really.
I am frustrated with my job hunting and wondering if going to grad school might help at all.. but to me it's not worth more debt since it doesn't guarantee a job.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:29 pm

mina wrote:
I really love cilantro!
Hmm, haven't used that yet Smile
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:06 pm

unpacking from san antonio and cleaning the floors from the work that was done on my house while gone.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:14 pm

That's great. Smile
I guess it depends on major maybe. But are there actually any grants or scholarships unrelated to major for grad school? Based on just financial need and grades.
There was one major I'd considered where the tuition would be paid 70% but only if I joined a certain organization; so I'd have to be very decisive about what I was going to do. Which I'm not really.
I am frustrated with my job hunting and wondering if going to grad school might help at all.. but to me it's not worth more debt since it doesn't guarantee a job.
It was all because of my grades. I got a grant each semester if I kept my 4.0 GPA and I did.
I got the scholarship based on the department I was in: educational psychology. They looked at grades, my work in the field, and I got some really great letters of recommendation.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Yay! I get to hang out with friends tonight. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Yayyy! Have fun!!
Back to top Go down
Thunder Peel

Thunder Peel

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Snack time. To the fridge!
Back to top Go down
http://lunarboulevard.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:00 am

Trying to get a little writing in before bed tonight. Church tomorrow. And still trying to find a duffel bag for my travels that begin on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next