ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+16
wannaberocker
Jess9450
Miles
Paulie079
Thunder Peel
Spunkn
mina
Ethnog
Squeakers
Toro
TX_CO_Matt
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miss Spaulding
Apricity
Strider1002
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

What's on your mind? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Canadian thanksgiving is on my mind. I wonder if we're doing anything this year.

I understand Spunkn I have trouble with that too. But it will be worth it even if it's uncomfortable at first.

Strider, I've noticed research is quite important at times when writing. ^_^ It's nice when the research is fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:50 pm

lalalalalala
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:01 pm

I should've gotten some ice cream when I was at the store earlier. Hmm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Sometimes people are just so mean Sad I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Saucy wrote:
Sometimes people are just so mean :(I'm done.
What happened?
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:46 pm

My mom... I love her of course. But sometimes she can hold a conversation all by herself, and keep going and going, and sometimes it's just exhausting.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:52 pm

My mom is like that too Strider, so I can relate.

Today we had to butcher our turkeys. I felt a bit bad, never fun to do that, but we did raise them for the meat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:06 pm

I hope Saucy comes back, but I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't. Internet social groups can generate a lot of unnecessary drama. At times, I've thought about only socializing with people online if I've first known them IRL for years. There can be so much nonsense and infighting online that it makes me wonder why I even bother. If things are great with family, friends, and coworkers then why should I care what random internet strangers think? Especially in cases where I can tell something isn't right from the get-go. As it's said... fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. What does it matter if a random internet person holds bizarre grudges or other twisted thoughts? At the end of the day, it's baseless and irrelevant to my life. Let them stew in their juices if that's how they choose to waste their energy, but the rest of us have lives to live. Sometimes, it's necessary to cut bad things out of our lives. There are times when it makes more sense for us to move on and limit our focus to the real world and on enjoying our blessings. If that's what it takes, then that's what's called for. Hopefully, Saucy finds that he has more time to focus on God, his blessings, and other positive things now that his life is just a little more simple.

Of course, there are good people out there, both IRL and online. I think most are decent for the most part, especially when we get past the issue of original sin. That's one advantage we have as Christians, and what keeps me around, even with my busy schedule. The sense of fellowship that can exist when we build each other up rather than tear each other down. When we encourage each other to do good things, to share, learn, and even grow a little in the process.

Last edited by Miles on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:11 pm

^ Have I missed something...who is being mean? I hope he does come back..
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Jess9450 wrote:
umm yeah what happened?
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Jess9450 wrote:
Yeah, this is the same thing that I am wondering??
Back to top Go down
Paulie079
Paulie079

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Tony, Tony, Tony... Let's just remember as I am trying to that he needs our patience and encouragement now more than ever. And in the midst of that, we can also be lovingly challenging him to handle these situations better when he comes back.

I don't know who was mean, but someone probably just got impatient with him and said some stupid things.
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Betrayal can break someone so bad to a point of suicide attempts.
Nine months counting.
Marriage covenant.
Be serious.
Be committed.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Ninzae wrote:
Nine months counting.
Marriage covenant.
Be serious.
Be committed.
One of the most important decisions in our lives (second to accepting Christ of course) and yet we often spend so little time preparing and making good choices about it.
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Spunkn wrote:
Ninzae wrote:
Nine months counting.
Marriage covenant.
Be serious.
Be committed.
One of the most important decisions in our lives (second to accepting Christ of course) and yet we often spend so little time preparing and making good choices about it.  

Suicide attempts for 9 months.
Add depression.
Add sleepless nights.

I am sorry for my friend. He is so broken now.
It's 1am here and I am so stunned.
I am glad he wrote me.

I agree, Kev.
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:40 pm

I just finished vacuuming. The shear volume of hair one little cat can shed in such a short time frame never ceases to amaze me.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:57 pm

I can upload a video of when Oakley was shedding and one day of brushing Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Miles wrote:
I just finished vacuuming. The shear volume of hair one little cat can shed in such a short time frame never ceases to amaze me.
Yes.

Now imagine the amount of hair coming from five cats. ...Lol. I'll never have five at one time again, but I can say it's not entirely my fault that I have five. Haha
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Two Skype chats.
Brokeness beyond repair unless through Jesus.
Friendship, care (not care) and different definition of it.
Life.

I need to sleep. Good morNiGHT.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Ninzae wrote:
Two Skype chats.
Brokeness beyond repair unless through Jesus.
Friendship, care (not care) and different definition of it.
Life.

I need to sleep. Good morNiGHT.
I'm sure your friend appreciates you being there for him though. That's very important to have people who care about you and support you when going through rough times.

Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Here you go Razz

This was one time of brushing, for maybe 15 minutes or so when he was shedding his undercoat, they do it twice a year

Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:07 pm

That's a lot of fur Spunkn! Smile Our dog sheds an awful lot too. haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:06 am

Some days I wish I could communicate better than I do. It takes so much effort.
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:01 am

Miss Spaulding wrote:

Yes.

Now imagine the amount of hair coming from five cats. ...Lol. I'll never have five at one time again, but I can say it's not entirely my fault that I have five. Haha
I can imagine! What do you do for dark clothes? If I wear a black shirt, for instance, it's often covered fluff by the time I go to work. I suppose one might say that having a cat puts hair on my chest. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:24 am

I got a lot of cat hair on my clothes today when I was petting my grandma's cat. My cat doesn't have quite as long fur though he does shed too.

I wish I could communicate better too Apricity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next