ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+16
wannaberocker
Jess9450
Miles
Paulie079
Thunder Peel
Spunkn
mina
Ethnog
Squeakers
Toro
TX_CO_Matt
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miss Spaulding
Apricity
Strider1002
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Apricity
Apricity

What's on your mind? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:49 pm

^Aw I hope that you are able to get everything done alright, I know how that feels! Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Sauceman wrote:
I, Sauceman, have mastered the art of the grilled cheese!!  

I will now become the next Gordon Ramsey by selling my recipe to the masses, make millions of dollars, get my own show on FOX called "Heaven's Kitchen" and talk in a British accent.  Cheerio!

Evil 
Feel better? Razz

OMM; I want my room done already (like the bubbling paneling off the walls and replaced), but I admit...I'm rather lazy in moving to the spare room. I don't feel like moving all my stuff.... *pout*
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Apparently it's raining today. :o
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Squeakers wrote:

OMM; I want my room done already (like the bubbling paneling off the walls and replaced), but I admit...I'm rather lazy in moving to the spare room. I don't feel like moving all my stuff.... *pout*
I can help!

And by help, I mean sit nearby shouting motivational phrases at you.

No pain, no gain!
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:09 pm

Maybe it's because it was raining on Sims 3 last night :o !! If you want more rain, just keep playing!
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Sauceman wrote:
Maybe it's because it was raining on Sims 3 last night :o !!  If you want more rain, just keep playing!

Oooh so… if I do my laundry in the sims 3.. does that mean my laundry will be all finished in real life too? Surprise 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Maybe! It's worth a try!
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Today's Church Doctrine class was intense, but also very awesome I didn't want it to end.

We went all the way from discussing salvation (once saved, always saved?) to the gifts of prophecy and speaking in tongues

was very interesting
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:58 pm

It sounds fun going to bible school, Spunkn. Smile

I'm so cold today that I actually had to find my coat.. and some socks. Wide Eye Probably everyone else whose used to colder weather would say it's not even that cold where I live. Razz But I'm cold!
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Oh oh...today was really kinda weird...first we took the cats to the vet, then on our way home, the battery light kept flicking on and off in the van. Mother called up Dad and Dad called up our mechanic, who told him we (Mother and I) can take the car right over. We did so...and ended up waiting for more than 2 hours at the garage for them to fix it up. Something about a bad alterator or something....

So anyways...we go on our merry way and at one point a construction pick-up truck passed us. Now Mother was busy driving, but I just happened to shift and look over at Mother and instead caught sight of the driver of that pick-up staring at me...and, like, he was leaning over to take a look. I sat back and shrugged. A couple minutes later, we caught up to that truck at the light and I glanced over just to find that guy still staring at me! I'm, like, 'whoa, buddy...' as we made a left turn and he continued straight.

Fast forward a bit...we were so long at the garage that it was lunchtime and we were both starving...so Mother treated me to a lunch at Five Guys. We get there, order, and sit down, waiting for our number to be called. Instead, a young man brought our bag out to us and was all smiles. He left and Mother gave me a funny look.
"Boy, we get personal service!" Mother exclaimed with a grin. I chuckled and started eating...noticing that that same guy didn't do it for anyone else while we were there. Hmmm....
Oh, and then I thought this was great! They had on some sort of oldies station and the whole time we were there, I kept hearing songs I knew and loved! Nothin' like eatin' greasy bacon-cheeseburger with cool songs in the background. ^__^

Fast forward a bit more...finally got home and started to get settled when, lo and behold, a strange sound came from Mother's purse. It was her cellphone. Now I will say right off the bat...Mother does NOT like cellphones and keeps hers off most of the time. We had just kept it on for a while so that Dad could call us back after he called the mechanic. So yeah...her cellphone goes off. I rush over and get it, giving it to her. She picks it up (with the speaker still on from earlier).
"Hello!" an automated woman's voice greeted us. "You've won a chance for a trip to the Bahamas and..."
*CLICK*
Mother stares at the phone for a moment, then looks at me. We both bust out laughing and I tease her about leaving her phone on from now on, "Ya know...in case you miss that very important call about your trip to the Bahamas!" She just laughs.
A little while later, we get another call, this time from the landline. It was another automated call, I forget what Mother said it was about, but when Mother hung up, she shook her head and muttered 'weird day...'.

So now we kinda settle down and do some house stuff. I'm upstairs, cleaning my room and Mother's doing whatever in the living room. Soon the time comes for us to go pick up our kitties from the vet.
Oh. My. Gosh. ...our poor kitties...we took Jane, Harley, and Fluffy to the vet to get neutered/spayed and they came back really woozy and glassy eyed. More than likely because of the anesthesia, but seriously...it's tearing my heart out that they're acting like they're drunk...Jane more so, because she got some antibiotics for a UTI she seems to have gotten. Poor little thing can't even sit up straight without looking like she's either going to pass out or throw up.... Sad

Yes, yes...very weird day....

And now for some completely random ramblings:

I really wanna keep this recent group of kittens our cat Dell gave us...these are one of the most lovey-dovey-cuddly litter we've had in the past couple of years. I've specially become attached to one of them, which we nicknamed 'Cuddles'. She's such a sweetie pie and SO CUDDLY. <3

I never realized how much yarn I've collected. I have a huge under-bed container filled with yarn, plus 2 cloth drawers in a drawer set of 3, plus whatever I might have in 2 cloth bags (one was from my great-aunt and the other is my work bag). Seriously...that is a LOT of yarn...and yet, it's scary to think that my collection is probably very small compared to other crafter's closets. >.>

I feel like playing a written RPG with someone, but the one website I'm playing one at just doesn't seem to cut it...I mean, it's fun, but the story is kinda broken up....

...I think that's it for now....

Kudos to whoever read all of that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:47 pm

I'm sure your kitties will feel better tomorrow. Smile

Do you think you will keep the kitties?

We had some kittens born in our garage a couple years ago and we really liked one of them. I named him Rolly. But we ended up giving them away… then the people we gave them to.. couldn't keep them. So idk what happened to them. Sad
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:02 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
I'm sure your kitties will feel better tomorrow. Smile

Do you think you will keep the kitties?

We had some kittens born in our garage a couple years ago and we really liked one of them. I named him Rolly. But we ended up giving them away… then the people we gave them to.. couldn't keep them. So idk what happened to them. Sad
I really do wish we could keep this batch...but we've already got 8 grown cats...adding 4 more seems like a lot. Sad

If anything, I wanna see if I can keep Cuddles. I just love her to bits right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:35 pm

please pray for me. tonight i have the worst migraine ive ever had. been having a few of those lately :/
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:41 pm

^ Praying for you, sir! Hug
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Praying for you Saucy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Sad that tutoring mom was not pleased about the time change...

here's hoping she doesn't withdraw her son... Ahem 
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Working on a second headache. That's three in four days. Sad they suck!
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Sauceman wrote:
Working on a second headache.  That's three in four days.  Sad they suck!
Take magnesium. At least 800 mg.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:45 pm

Miss everyone. I've been really busy and haven't been able to get on much. Hopefully next week everything will quiet down some.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Sauceman wrote:
Working on a second headache.  That's three in four days.  Sad they suck!
Aw. Sad

When I get headaches, I rub peppermint essential oil on the back of my head, temples, and forehead (I keep it clear from my eyes though, since it can sting the eyes). It seems to work for me oftentimes. I also drink peppermint or spearmint teas, and I think these might help. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Miss everyone. I've been really busy and haven't been able to get on much. Hopefully next week everything will quiet down some.
I miss you too! I look forward to seeing you around when you are able to find the time! ! Smile Hug I can relate to how busy things can get at times!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:05 pm

I'll see if we have any. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:35 pm

I have an interview in an hour… and I lost the paper that has the job description on it. Wide Eye 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Good luck! I'll be praying for you!
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:37 pm

Oooh I found it! Thanks for prayers Very Happy I'm praying your headache goes away! Drink lots of water.

Adios!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Let me know how it goes! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next