ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

August picture challenge!

Go down 
+13
jaapottery
Spunkn
Hadassah
OneHappyCookie
TX_CO_Matt
PinkSweetart
sampa
Amber.ly
Miss Spaulding
mina
Toro
Dandelions in the Rain
Ethnog
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

August picture challenge! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Ethnog wrote:
I don't have books that old but I we do have and English/Armenian dictionary we found at a garage sale over 25 years ago. It saved my parents for years! I remember when we got it the person who sold it said he didn't know what language it was and never heard of Armenians. It's amazing how we just happen to be there at that time!
I also have old story books that I can't give away at all! Ill give them to my kids someday.

That is SO cool that you were there to get the dictionary!

As for my pic, the book on top is from 1854 and is a military journal as written by Elias Darnell concerning the War of 1812!

I had some old children's books that I got at an estate sale, but I gave them as a gift to a good friend who just had a baby. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:37 pm

8/4: Color (on the mantle is my orchid that I managed to get to rebloom! yay!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Color Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Sara I LOVE THAT!

Oh my gosh, cutttttiee piggy!
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Ohhh silly double post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:35 pm

Ethnog wrote:
Sara I LOVE THAT!

Oh my gosh, cutttttiee piggy!

Thanks!

I love the pig too!
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:42 pm

It's the present my cousin gave me for christmas. ^_^ Honestly my favorite present I received last christmas. When it gets sunlight it moves its wings and head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:17 pm

August 4- Color
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Love that, Mina!
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Tink wrote:

As for my pic, the book on top is from 1854 and is a military journal as written by Elias Darnell concerning the War of 1812!

I had some old children's books that I got at an estate sale, but I gave them as a gift to a good friend who just had a baby. Smile

That is SO amazing. I absolutely LOVE stuff like that!! The little 'books' to the right in my book pic are actually my great-grandmother's 5-year diaries. Each one has it's own little key that opens them up, however, some don't need them because they're so old and the locks are falling apart. I love them, especially since I never knew my great-grandmother...so it makes me feel, in a sense, like I got to know her.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:56 pm

thanks, Tinky G!
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:57 pm

August 4th: Color

Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Tink wrote:

That is SO amazing. I absolutely LOVE stuff like that!! The little 'books' to the right in my book pic are actually my great-grandmother's 5-year diaries. Each one has it's own little key that opens them up, however, some don't need them because they're so old and the locks are falling apart. I love them, especially since I never knew my great-grandmother...so it makes me feel, in a sense, like I got to know her.

Very cool! That is awesome. I would do anything to know the thoughts of my great-grands.

Sigh

You are blessed!
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:08 pm

August 4: Color; Victorias Secret eyeshadow.

Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:22 pm

sampa wrote:
Apricity, I so like that leather book. When I search for journals, I have to like the way it feels in my hands. There's something about texture.
I like a lot of the other photos as well. I've not enough room for my books in my house. I put stacks of them behind my head board and positioned the bed at an angle to give room to hide them. Most of mine might boor others as they are mostly reference.
Yes, I agree. I really like the texture on books and how they look and feel. Smile

I like books that I can reference and research in, I find many of those interesting. Very Happy

Miss Spaulding wrote:

I have 'My Upmost For His Highest' as well. Very Happy Love it. Your book is so much prettier than mine though, lol.
Yes! It is a good book, I need to start reading it again! I actually found it at goodwill a month or so ago, I had the same book already, but I bought this one because I liked how the cover and font looked so much, plus it was cheap! But I guess what matters more in a book is the words, and not so much the cover! haha Very Happy^_^

Ethnog wrote:
I don't have books that old but I we do have and English/Armenian dictionary we found at a garage sale over 25 years ago. It saved my parents for years! I remember when we got it the person who sold it said he didn't know what language it was and never heard of Armenians. It's amazing how we just happen to be there at that time!
I also have old story books that I can't give away at all! Ill give them to my kids someday.
Oh, that does sound like a great book! That is amazing how your family found it like that, what a blessing!

August 4: Color
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Ethnog wrote:
August 4: Color; Victorias Secret eyeshadow.

Pretty colors!

Apricity wrote:

August 4: Color

Pretty little flowers!
Back to top Go down
jaapottery

jaapottery

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:16 am

Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:37 am

Tink wrote:

Pretty little flowers!
Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
jaapottery

jaapottery

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:37 am

This is the toes pic I wanted to get the other day, but SOMEONE wouldn't cooperate. Aren't her feet cute?

Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:41 pm

August 5- little ones

Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:37 pm

mini, so cute.
My little ones anxious for the easter egg hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:52 pm

8/5: Little Ones

Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:57 pm

nice tink, I was thinking of something I had around that wasn't children but couldn't come up with something. I like pottery like this:)
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:14 pm

August 5th - Little Ones

Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:33 pm

aww, is that a 3 way mirror? It almost likes like each angle of a the same dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August picture challenge!   August picture challenge! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

August picture challenge!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next