ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skin care

Go down 
+9
Amber.ly
PinkSweetart
mina
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
Toro
Jess9450
wannaberocker
Ethnog
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ethnog

Ethnog

Skin care  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skin care    Skin care  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:43 am

For me there wasn't much difference. I've stopped taking vitamins for the last 6 months because I get very sick and dizzy from them but I've been taking fish oil and my nails are growing SO fast!
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: Skin care    Skin care  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:22 pm

Great thread!
Love dr hauschka in the winter and Boscia BB cream for SPF in summer. Drinking avacado banana smoothies and water has done wonders for my complexion.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Skin care    Skin care  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 am

Avacado banana smoothie? OH!

Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: Skin care    Skin care  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:43 am

after work on a hot day, take a banana, 1 avacado - throw in the blender. Some water, some agave, MIX and then some ice to make it a smoothie. Refreshing and green!
Back to top Go down
OneHappyCookie

OneHappyCookie

PostSubject: Re: Skin care    Skin care  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 am

Oh that does sound delish. I made banana cream for breakfast but if I had read this earlier my plans probably would have included an avocado.
Back to top Go down
Hadassah

Hadassah

PostSubject: Re: Skin care    Skin care  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:27 am

little_tigress wrote:
My dad has allergies too. So I've never been allowed to wear perfume. The closest thing I have right now is body mist. Which is perfume, but not.

I'm almost nervous to try actual perfume when I get out on my own. Nearly 30 and I've never really tried it Very Happy
If you go hunting for perfume and you're at the department store, ask for a sample tube and also take a small container of coffee beans or ground coffee. If you smell too many scents at once it can be overwhelming. The coffee neutralises the smells and cleanses your nose pallet so to speak. Razz

I wear Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. Love it! Very Happy

And you've never smelled Axe until you smelled it after 10 12-13 year old boys doused themselves in it. affraid affraid 
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Skin care    Skin care  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Hadassah wrote:
little_tigress wrote:
My dad has allergies too. So I've never been allowed to wear perfume. The closest thing I have right now is body mist. Which is perfume, but not.

I'm almost nervous to try actual perfume when I get out on my own. Nearly 30 and I've never really tried it Very Happy
If you go hunting for perfume and you're at the department store, ask for a sample tube and also take a small container of coffee beans or ground coffee. If you smell too many scents at once it can be overwhelming. The coffee neutralises the smells and cleanses your nose pallet so to speak. Razz

I wear Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. Love it! Very Happy

And you've never smelled Axe until you smelled it after 10 12-13 year old boys doused themselves in it. affraid affraid 

My roommate would wear that perfume. It does smell really good.

Also, yeah... I totally know what you're talking about. My brother and his friends all use axe. Whoo-eeee! O.o
But honestly, I'd rather have them smell like that than sweaty armpits!
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: Skin care    Skin care  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:53 pm

OneHappyCookie wrote:
Oh that does sound delish. I made banana cream for breakfast but if I had read this earlier my plans probably would have included an avocado.
One Happy, maybe someday an avacado will drop in there & you'll have a new type of desert:)
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Skin care    Skin care  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Pink I want to thank you for posting the link of your friends website.
I also ordered the samples and she sent me something I really liked. I put it on this afternoon, went shopping and then walking. I had to test it first to see how it goes with my skin and it was so wonderful. It did not make my skin really oily like most coverups do!
I will definitely be ordering it in the next couple of weeks when my cover up is finished.
Back to top Go down
OneHappyCookie

OneHappyCookie

PostSubject: Re: Skin care    Skin care  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:01 pm

PinkSweetart wrote:
Tink wrote:
Pink, what mineral make up are you using?

It's called Purely You mineral make-up. A girl at my churchs' sister sells the make-up... I think it's her company. Something like that. So it's not a well known make-up. She gives free samples, too! So check that out.

I think if you google it the website should come out with the same name. Smile

I actually think I saw that brand at Ulta!
Back to top Go down
Amber.ly

Amber.ly

PostSubject: Re: Skin care    Skin care  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Ethnog wrote:
Pink I want to thank you for posting the link of your friends website.
I also ordered the samples and she sent me something I really liked. I put it on this afternoon, went shopping and then walking. I had to test it first to see how it goes with my skin and it was so wonderful. It did not make my skin really oily like most coverups do!
I will definitely be ordering it in the next couple of weeks when my cover up is finished.
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skin care    Skin care  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skin care
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3