ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a Crush on Anyone?

Go down 
+22
Hadassah
Apricity
OneHappyCookie
Edwards1984
Rayofsun
Soldier<3
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miles
Squeakers
Paulie079
Spunkn
Strider1002
Ethnog
Miss Spaulding
Jess9450
TX_CO_Matt
Toro
Bristecom
PinkSweetart
Maka
wannaberocker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:27 am

She's a wise one. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:30 pm

^ And this is why Rose is the Queen. queen 
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 4:20 pm

Rayofsun wrote:
Squeaks!! YES! lol! Tell us more... *excitedly waits*

Oh! And if you're wondering what classifies as a crush, I just remembered Rose of Eden's Crush levels. Ooh that girl. So awesome!

Rose of Eden wrote:
The Levels of Crushes (According to Rose, Queen of the World):

"Piques My Interest" - The lowest and most basic level of a crush. Basically someone who sort of "catches your eye" for any reason when you first meet them. You notice something about them right away that you like, but since you barely know them and have just met them, you don't really think about them much when you're not around them.

"Kindergarten Crush" - Derived from the type of crushes one experiences in kindergarten. In this kind of crush, you essentially admire someone, you enjoy being around them, and you enjoy talking to them. This person excites you just a little bit and you do think about them sometimes.
**Note: I would consider TallPeppermintMocha's definition of a crush to fall under this category.

"Full-Blown Crush" - At this point, you have gotten to know your special person at least somewhat well. You admire them greatly and think highly of their character. You feel that you really click with this person. Just the thought of them makes you squeee and sigh and swoon. You enjoy talking to them...A LOT. Whenever you talk to them or are even around them, you get that nervous/exciting feeling, complete with crazy butterflies and all. You think about this person. A LOT.

"Hopelessly Ridiculous Infatuation" - In this stage, you have now gotten to know your special person very well (as one cannot legitimately attain this level of a crush without doing so) and you really, really, REALLY like them. You click very well with them, you are compatible with them, and you think VERY highly of their character. They are the type of person you would hope to marry one day. This person excites you...A LOT. Sometimes you can't breathe when you talk to them. Thinking about them makes you feel lightheaded...in a good way! And seeing their smile makes you swoon and faint. You glow when you're around them and you practically beam when you talk to them. You absolutely cannot stop thinking about this person and have had many a sleepless night talking to them and thinking about them. Essentially, you're INSANE about this person. You honestly believe that you will go CRAZY if you don't "give something a chance" with them, or at least know how they feel about you. It is at this level of a crush when you really have a serious and legitimate desire to date and start a relationship with your special person.

"Love" - The final stage of romance and crushes. This level is only attainable once someone has already passed through the "Hopelessly Ridiculous Infatuation" phase, dated their special person for a period of time, and made the conscious choice to love said person. This is a beautiful, selfless, sacrificial, and mature evolution from the previous stage between two mature people.
I like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:37 pm

I'm considering asking her out and seeing if she's interested in getting to know me better. Everyone else is convinced that she is. Suspicious 
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:49 pm

^ So long as you're doing it because of how 'you' feel and not because of how everyone else feels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:00 pm

I don't know. This is kind of a weird feeling for me because I keep going back and forth about it. I've never done that before. There's something in me saying, "Go for it!" and another part saying, "No, you're still not ready yet. You have momentum in your life now and if you get rejected, it could set you back. Just wait."
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Inviting her to hang out for something casual isn't exactly...'going for it', so I don't think it's going to set you back or anything. I'm just saying that I want you to be sure asking her out or whatever is simply what 'you' want and not just you asking her out because she's nice and everyone says she's into you, ultimately putting the idea into your head to seek her out.

Anyway. Like I said, inviting her out for something casual isn't anything to worry about. It may help you to understand your feelings toward her better and clear your mind of any confusion. Sheesh, even if you both find out you really don't have 'feelings' for each other, you might wind up seriously awesome friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Oh yeah, I wouldn't do something like that because other people think I should. It wouldn't be fair to either of us and a recipe for disaster. The interest is there. I think I'm maturing a bit and in no hurry, so I'm just kinda waiting it out and focusing on more important things than a romantic interest. Yet, at the same time, if I wait too long and she is interested, she could give up waiting (if that's what she's doing) by thinking I'm not interested. It's like God turned on the flood of blessings switch or something...which happened right after that prayer we talked about. I'm just trying to take it all in. So many changes happening at once.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Rayofsun wrote:
Squeaks!! YES! lol! Tell us more... *excitedly waits*
Daha! Well, after re-reading Queen Rose's Crush Levels, I think the guy I'm referring to is more along the lines of a 'piqued my interest' type of thing. I'm finding out that I'm happy/giddy/silly around him because he's always making me laugh. I kinda wonder if it's just the vibes he gives off...because he makes a lot of other people smile and laugh.

Overall, though, I dunno if I could see myself dating him...especially since he's about 3 years younger than me. >.>

On a completely different note, methinks I do have a 'kindergarten crush' on a co-worker. He's a bagger/stocker, so it's not like he's in the deli with me, but every time he's stocking or just walking near the deli, it's like I can sense it and my eyes follow him. Sometimes I even catch him glancing in my direction (like, he zeros in on me in the deli).
I've talked to him a couple of times and he seems like a really nice man...and, of course, he is rather handsome. Sometimes, I'm like Flash when he walks by (mentally...I wouldn't dare look starry-eyed in public...especially at my workplace).

So...yeeeeah...I'm just going with the flow of things, atm.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:40 pm

I have a class with Haley. Didn't know that until she walked in after I did, I already has a seat around people so. I'll sit by her Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:44 pm

So...my 'kindergarten' crush (which I'll finally give him a nickname...Cowboy, 'cause he's always wearing cowboy boots) just so happened to have lunch break at the exact time I did. So, as I usually do, I sat on the bench right out front of the store and started eating. Cowboy comes out and leans on a post right in front of me. We sorta made some small talk while I'm cramming food in my mouth (I try to pack a nice sized lunch and have to eat it in 20 minutes). At one point, he becomes quiet...so I look up and am surprised to find him just staring at me. Like, serious staring going on here. I arched my one eyebrow in confusion and was all 'What...?'. He shook his head the slightest bit and just kept looking at me. I felt flustered and just giggled and looked down at my food.

A minute later, he walked away. It was all so awkward, but at the same time my heart seemed to be beating a little faster than usual. >.>
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Squeakers wrote:
So...my 'kindergarten' crush (which I'll finally give him a nickname...Cowboy, 'cause he's always wearing cowboy boots) just so happened to have lunch break at the exact time I did. So, as I usually do, I sat on the bench right out front of the store and started eating. Cowboy comes out and leans on a post right in front of me. We sorta made some small talk while I'm cramming food in my mouth (I try to pack a nice sized lunch and have to eat it in 20 minutes). At one point, he becomes quiet...so I look up and am surprised to find him just staring at me. Like, serious staring going on here. I arched my one eyebrow in confusion and was all 'What...?'. He shook his head the slightest bit and just kept looking at me. I felt flustered and just giggled and looked down at my food.

A minute later, he walked away. It was all so awkward, but at the same time my heart seemed to be beating a little faster than usual. >.>
Awww Big Eye  I like your nickname for him. (Reminds me of someone I had a crush on in my childhood.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:53 pm

I got to sit next to my crush on Monday for my entire lunch break! Most of the time we just sat in silence, but we did chit-chat every once in a while.

I don't mind...I don't have to talk to simply enjoy the moment. ^___^
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:31 am

Squeaks.. I like your crush story. Smile Keep it coming. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:28 pm

I officially have a crush on that guy who served us in a cafe near my school.
He is really charming. My best friend thinks the same.
So funny. LOL
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:18 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I missed all these wonderful crush stories. They are so lovely! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Soldier<3

Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:06 pm

I have a crush on my samsung Galaxy Note Tablet. Razz
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:15 am

I have a crush on having a crush. I think it would be cool to have a crush.
Back to top Go down
jaapottery

jaapottery

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:34 am

I want to feel like this again......

Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Squeakers wrote:

Oh. My. Word. cat :bounce: Very Happy This is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Soldier<3 wrote:
I have a crush on my samsung Galaxy Note Tablet. Razz
Ooh. I have a crush on anything Samsung.
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:19 pm

I have a crush on these chocolate mushroom cookie things my friend sent me from Korea. Yummy 

Maybe I should have a girl-crush on her for doing such a sweet thing haha
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Hopefully not, and it's just remnants of the dream.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:18 am

I'm kinda interested in this girl from work. We'll see where what happens.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:53 pm

YES. I do, I do, I do-OOOOO. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a Crush on Anyone?
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: Fun Topics-
Jump to: