ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+12
Jess9450
wannaberocker
Apricity
Paulie079
Rayofsun
Squeakers
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
Miss Spaulding
Thunder Peel
Toro
TX_CO_Matt
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toro

Toro

What's on your mind? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Suspect How dare you Taylor Swift, write something so simple and basic that it gets stuck in my head...... as if today wasn't annoying enough on its own now.... I gotta hear you saying "trouble" in my head over and over again?

WITCH WOMAN!!!

And Demon store playing her over the PA and getting it stuck in my head.........

What's on your mind? - Page 39 H0F500220
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Hey, TSwift has a very nice voice, I must say. Her lyrics, of course, are designed to appeal to 15 year-olds.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:37 pm

I can see why no one writes about this topic.

Also, I teared up last night because it finally hit me that How I Met Your Mother has it's series finale next week. While I knew it was going to happen, it became real last night.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:27 am

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
Chapel today brought up an interesting thought. If you are prideful in the success of your ministry, but you still have the right intentions, is the pride justified? Yes, from what he described his ministry in Honduras is very successful.

If I've ever met a prideful missionary, it was the guy who spoke in chapel today.

I'm not sure, I think if it's pride in himself then that's not so good, I guess it depends on where he is attributing the success of the ministry that he's proud of.

Anyway... missionaries are human just like us. And no one is perfect.

Also.. just thought of something. It's similar I guess... but when we are a part of different ministries, or started up a ministry and work a lot in it. Do we consider the ministry ours, or Gods? I think if we considered the ministry our own then it could be a lot easier to become prideful about what we've done than about what God has done.
I think it's very easy to get caught up in ourselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:58 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
Also, I teared up last night because it finally hit me that How I Met Your Mother has it's series finale next week. While I knew it was going to happen, it became real last night.

Personally, I don't get the love of that show, BUT even if I did, I would have to admit that Bob Saggat is WAAAAAY to long winded..

Its taken him HOW long to answer a simple question.  Suspect 

"How did you and mom meet?"

"Well see kids, my friends and I sat at a table talking about......................................................................................................................................................
then this guy that talks about women all the time is really Doogie Houser
............................................................................................
............................................................................................
.............................................................................................
............... chick from Buffy the vampire slayer TV show ..............................................................................................
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................
................................. getting drunk ...............................................................................................
............................................................................"

I think if it took longer than 5 minutes for my parents to tell me how they met..... Id have walked away saying "Nevermind"  Suspect Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:54 pm

yay happy Friday!!!!  Cheer! 
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:46 pm

Spring break was waaaay too short. I got to spend a total of one day with my Boyfriend. Yay. Sad
Also, I broke out in nasty hives a week ago and I'm so happy they have gone away. I may have a mild food allergy though. Sad

One more thing, I'm 10 pages away from finishing my first draft of my novel for my novel class. That's amazing right? Yeah, but I can't seem to get myself to write them. Haha.

And saving money for rent has been hard when your family always seems to get into trouble. Don't get me wrong I love helping them out. Cousins and all! Especially since I would hope they'd return the favor, but I wonder what they'll do when I'm actually using that money?
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:33 pm

Pink I like it when you get on and post. ^_^

What are you majoring in?

Goos job on being so close to finishing a novel draft. ^_^ How many total pages is it?
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:56 pm

It's like people have forgotten what actually happens in the story of Noah. I just saw this on Facebook: "It's liberal, environmentalist propaganda. Noah builds the ark to save the 'innocent' animals, not mankind"

...Uh....Have you read the story of Noah?
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:42 am

Suspect My computer clock keeps messing with my head....

Telling me its only 10:30 when its actually 11:30.........

Evil computer clock, you excite me that I have an extra hour.....

Then I look at my alarm clock and realize.... nope you just lost an hour you thought you had.... its like turning my clock forward many times in one day.

Meaning, I have lost so many hours and I am that much closer to Monday.....

Monday...... why do you torture me so?

Garfield, you are the cat version of me.....

What's on your mind? - Page 39 Garfield

What's on your mind? - Page 39 Monday2087

What's on your mind? - Page 39 80e09270-756f-4447-92dc-d96b65adea27

What's on your mind? - Page 39 Tumblr_m3g9nkgNOL1rtut36o1_1280
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:41 am

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
It's like people have forgotten what actually happens in the story of Noah. I just saw this on Facebook: "It's liberal, environmentalist propaganda. Noah builds the ark to save the 'innocent' animals, not mankind"

...Uh....Have you read the story of Noah?

I read a recent review about the Movie that used a similar language "environmentalist propaganda" to give the movie a thumbs down.

I wonder if you read the same review as I did. However, having read the whole review, I believe the idea of "Liberal propaganda" is accurate. In the movie Noah the "bad guys" seem to be "Bad" because they kill and eat animals and Noah is a good guy cause he dosnt.

Additionally, having read the story of Noah. You do realize that all animals were wiped out along with the humans. The survivors were only Noah's family and the animal pairs on the arch.

The movie seems to suggest that the wrath of god was sparked by mankind's treatment of Animals.....and to illustrate that they show the "bad guy" brutally kill and eat a lizard.

But, yeah if you enjoyed the movie Good for you.
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Happy Spring Canada!!!  Flower  Flower  Flower 

What's on your mind? - Page 39 Img_0411

lol!
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:24 pm

IT'S OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 am

There is so much homework I have to get done this week I'm a bit depressed about it; I got to just get it over with and quit worrying, lol.

I hope everyone is doing well. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:33 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
Pink I like it when you get on and post. ^_^

What are you majoring in?

Goos job on being so close to finishing a novel draft. ^_^ How many total pages is it?

I'm majoring in English and Early Childhood education. Very Happy

The novel should be about 40-60 pages. It's not a whole lot but is all at the same time haha.
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:34 pm

Apricity wrote:
There is so much homework I have to get done this week I'm a bit depressed about it; I got to just get it over with and quit worrying, lol.

I hope everyone is doing well. Smile

I know this feeling all too well! lol Feeling right now in fact.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:52 am

Suspect I get to wake up later tomorrow..... do I use this extra time wisely?.... of course not.... same amount of sleep, just a later bed time.  Thinking 
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:38 am

this week has felt like a month
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:20 pm

Yay, payday!!

What's on your mind? - Page 39 At-first-i-was-like

When I realized it was money already spent.  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Got handed my first tract today. I was grocery shopping and almost collided with a fellow shopper. He said "have a good Easter" and handed it to me saying he was a baptist preacher.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:09 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
Got handed my first tract today. I was grocery shopping and almost collided with a fellow shopper. He said "have a good Easter" and handed it to me saying he was a baptist preacher.

What did you say?

"Thanks but I'm not baptist." Razz

One time some people in suits (I think) came to my door and handed me a paper and invited me somewhere for easter, I said "thanks but we already have a church" but I took the paper they gave me. Then I looked at it and it said it was a calvary chapel. ^_^

When I was in 9th grade I went door to door and business to business handing out papers with invitations to an easter sunrise service. That was interesting. It was for community service day at my high school.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
TX_CO_Matt wrote:

What did you say?

"Thanks but I'm not baptist." Razz

One time some people in suits (I think) came to my door and handed me a paper and invited me somewhere for easter, I said "thanks but we already have a church" but I took the paper they gave me. Then I looked at it and it said it was a calvary chapel. ^_^

When I was in 9th grade I went door to door and business to business handing out papers with invitations to an easter sunrise service. That was interesting. It was for community service day at my high school.

Well, after he did that he asked me if I go to a church, and I told him "Yes, I go to Highland CoC", then he said just to keep the thing anyway. I just left it in the cart, didn't even read it.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:27 am

Suspect Its now Monday, but I am sick so I called off...... so now... if I am better by then.... Tuesday is my Monday for this week.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:11 am

Hmm, if I have two consecutive days off, chances are I will get called in to work on one of them. I should stop being surprised by this.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:29 am

Nothing destroys your hand quite like hand writing 3.5 pages (front and back) of hypothetical experiment results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next