ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+12
Jess9450
wannaberocker
Apricity
Paulie079
Rayofsun
Squeakers
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
Miss Spaulding
Thunder Peel
Toro
TX_CO_Matt
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Toro

Toro

What's on your mind? - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:22 pm

Think I have the flu......  Suspect 

Odd thing is, to this point, my congestion is only minimal.

I hope my body kicks so flu booty and I feel better in the morning.

Also watching "The Science of Evil" from National Geographic..... and the voice over said "If his hypothesis is correct, that means all humans are capable of evil."

Well................... DUH! Have you not been paying attention to ANYTHING in history, God, yesterday?  Suspect 

Hitler was an artist...... yet..... he followed the path of a political career and became a monster. So, if you are paying attention boys and girls, politicians..... they are evil.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:20 pm

I just got over something cold and/or flu-like... yeah, I'm not sure what it was. But it's gone.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Toro wrote:

Also watching "The Science of Evil" from National Geographic..... and the voice over said "If his hypothesis is correct, that means all humans are capable of evil."

Well................... DUH! Have you not been paying attention to ANYTHING in history, God, yesterday?  Suspect 

Hitler was an artist...... yet..... he followed the path of a political career and became a monster. So, if you are paying attention boys and girls, politicians..... they are evil.

Did they touch on how people tend to view evil like a virus?
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:17 am

Sometimes the enemy can make us wonder... if the right way to do things (surrendering to God) is actually the wrong way, and if the selfish, worldly, control-freak way is actually right.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:05 am

trying to get better for teaching tmrw  Sneeze 
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:13 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
Toro wrote:

Did they touch on how people tend to view evil like a virus?

Not sure, to be honest it bored me. (Not the topic itself just that particular documentary) After such an obvious "hypothesis" considering God stated as much, history has proven it to be so and as is history loves to repeat itself..... is currently showing..... all people can be evil.

They probably did with their look into the human brain before I started zoning out. It seemed as if the "conclusion" their science leads us to believe is that "evil" is a chemical imbalance and nothing more.

I say "Their science" cause, in general "scientists" now days go in wanting to disprove God or leave Him out. Which going in to disprove is fine..... IF science, true science is allowed to do its thing. Go in thinking one thing, but remaining open to facts..... not skewing the facts to fit a "scientists" own agenda.

I love science, real science, the search from truth of WHY, HOW, etc...... but when it is biased on either side, even when the bias agrees with my views...... it still annoys me.  Suspect 

True science doesnt seem to exist anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 7:44 pm

I need a nap. I'm tired from my bike ride today. It was a bit longer than usual. I get to go to the baseball stadium's opening game tonight with my friends! Smile They seem excited. It should be fun. I guess I should eat before I go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 8:54 pm

I hate being sick, my singing sounds so much worse and I can't listen to music and not sing when I am alone.  Suspect 

Singing is my release and thanks to my car radio being broken this is the only release I can have is right now........  Suspect EVIL VIRUS GERM THINGY THAT INFECTED ME!

DIE YOU EVIL THING ALREADY, GIVE ME BACK MY VOICE AND THE ABILITY TO SING BADLY WITH IT ONLY HURTING MY EARS, NOT MY THROAT AS WELL!!!
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:21 pm

I guess I will get some sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 pm

Having a guest over tomorrow night. I'm pretty excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 2:17 pm

I think Im gonna show up to Lady Bulls house in a suit.... just to surprise her with my sexiness. I dont need a suit to be sexy, but me in black jeans a sport coat and button up is bout as close to a suit as I care to be in.... Im sexy without it, but I am "bond sexy" in a suit.

Bull, Toro Bull....  Wink Cool

To bad I dont own any coats that are the right length.... so what if my arms are a tiny bit short for the jacket. Its not like the sleeves cover my hands or nothin. Razz

Also too bad she would need to find a baby sitter and I am broke........ otherwise Id take her to an art show or something while I was dressed fancy shmancy, just cause.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:38 pm

Hmmm, no lint on the jacket or pants. check.

Shower. Check.

Smooth head and face, check.

teef flossed and brushed, check.

Deodorant on my would be smelly pits.... check.

hmmmm..... now to pick a smell.... hmmmm cool water is to old, noir and blue I wear to much..... hmmmm time to open up the smelling vault. Very Happy

I think Grey shall be my smell today.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Gonna go check out a car tomorrow! So excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 7:34 pm

That's exciting! Smile What kind of car? ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 8:46 pm

This year is sort of dragging. Haha. Not that I want to wish time away, but seriously.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Its weird to be at home while lady bull is at an ex boyfriends funeral.

-------

https://cconnect.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=391
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40