ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+17
Bristecom
Ninzae
Toro
PinkSweetart
Apricity
Miles
Jess9450
Paulie079
Thunder Peel
wannaberocker
Squeakers
Hadassah
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
TX_CO_Matt
Spunkn
Miss Spaulding
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider1002

Strider1002

What's on your mind? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Tony is a paragon of masculinity.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:06 pm

Hey, sometimes I gotta relax a little to let the rest of you guys catch up to my awesomeness.  I have more man-cards than Bill Gates has dollars. It's very hard to compare to at times.  I'm an enigma wrapped in a crunchy chalupa shell.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:42 am

^ Your dork is showing. Rotfl. Like seriously. Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:04 pm

So. Hungry. :shock: Disappointed Been writing out posts and forgot about lunch. Lol.

Church was great this morning. cat I bought a new dress about a week ago...which is pretty shocking as I NEVER buy dresses. Seriously. I have two dresses. Razz But I liked this new one, so I got it and wore today. It's khaki colored, so I did feel a little bit like Panama Jack or something, but hey...whatever. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Aww I'm sure you would look very beautiful in a dress. But the image of it is as elusive as Bigfoot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:07 pm

Eat, Sharon!

Also it would be nice to see that dress. I won't hold my breath, though Razz
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
So. Hungry. :shock: Disappointed Been writing out posts and forgot about lunch. Lol.

Church was great this morning. cat I bought a new dress about a week ago...which is pretty shocking as I NEVER buy dresses. Seriously. I have two dresses. Razz But I liked this new one, so I got it and wore today. It's khaki colored, so I did feel a little bit like Panama Jack or something, but hey...whatever. Rolling Eyes 
I hope you got something to eat by now! I know what it is like forgetting about meals! haha, I do it way to much! Very Happy

I don't do very much shopping and I kind of dislike shopping for clothing generally, but I actually bought some new dresses a week or so ago too (I guess they aren't really new, since I got them at a resale store, but they are nice)!
I agree with Strider, it would be nice to see that dress! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Sharon, pls post a photo of that dress and the red boots. Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Peer pressure Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Peer pressure Laughing 
lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:24 pm

^ Pshht. Don't count on it, y'all. Lol. You're lucky that you even get to see my face once in a blue moon. Razz Anyway, yeah, I don't know...whenever I wear a dress I just feel like that scene in Some Like it Hot. Hahahaha.

What's on your mind? - Page 24 Tumblr_ml66dkarJi1qakh43o2_500

What's on your mind? - Page 24 Tumblr_ml66dkarJi1qakh43o3_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:25 pm

If they are staring at you, it's because you're the most beautiful woman in the room Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Um, no. More like...

What's on your mind? - Page 24 Tumblr_ml22ybQaCK1qj5t08o1_250 What's on your mind? - Page 24 Tumblr_ml22ybQaCK1qj5t08o2_r1_250

Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:41 pm

you don't wear enough make-up to be a clown Razz
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
^ Pshht. Don't count on it, y'all. Lol. You're lucky that you even get to see my face once in a blue moon. Razz Anyway, yeah, I don't know...whenever I wear a dress I just feel like that scene in Some Like it Hot. Hahahaha.
I was expecting you to give us a pic of just the dress, by itself. Which I would have accepted.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:08 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:
you don't wear enough make-up to be a clown Razz
Hmm. You have a point there.

Strider1002 wrote:
I was expecting you to give us a pic of just the dress, by itself. Which I would have accepted.
Oooh! Well, I suppose that's different. Razz 

Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Has anyone ever watched The Amazing Race? It's about the only reality show (well, besides Duck Dynasty) that's worth watching.

We should orchestrate a CC Amazing Race. It would be EPIC beyond words. ...Quick! Pick your CC teammate! Cool Superman  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:13 pm

Very Happy the only racing going on here would be getting to the last piece of pizza before Dandelions hahaha
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:
Very Happy the only racing going on here would be getting to the last piece of pizza before Dandelions hahaha
Well then. That would be prize for the winner. A large pizza. afro 

That'll surely get her in the game.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Fun deli stuffs are fun. Razz

Today I got a good laugh from an unexpected person...Greenman. He's this older gent that has his head in the clouds all the time...like, he forgets things or just doesn't pay attention to things. It's really annoying, but anyways....
All he did was walk in. I was at the wrapping station when I heard Bubblegum next to me say 'Ha! Nice hair, Greenman!' I turned to look and totally lost it. His hair was so poofy...like he just stuck his finger in a light socket or something. Poor guy...thankfully he took it pretty well and just grinned.

Also...I am SO going to get one of my co-workers back for scaring the crap outta me this afternoon. The gent I'm referring to is an all-around-the-store kinda worker...I'll call him Jack (for Jack-of-all-trades Razz). So yeah...I just got done with a customer and was turning around to clean up when Jack snuck up right beside me, slammed his hands on the counter, and cried 'BLAH!' Thankfully I didn't scream...but I gasped really loud and jumped back, looking wide eyed and confused. He ducked behind the counter and was all cool and calm, like 'gotcha! Razz' I walked up right to him and told him to bend over, ready to give him a whack upside the head. He didn't bend over for me, but I told him I'd get him back. He just grinned and said 'I don't scare easy'. I MUST think of something! Suspicious 

Oh oh...and I had some interesting thoughts today...I was thinking about this while thinking about my crush. What if there was a man out there that was silently watching me and wishing I would notice him more...? What if he were also wondering if I was single and available...? What if he thought I was the prettiest thing he's ever saw and wishes that he could get to know me better...? I dunno...maybe this all sounds silly, but it made me think...like, here I am, thinking about a man who I wish would notice me when maybe, just maybe, there's another man wondering the exact same thing about me....
I dunno...it just made me feel...kinda odd. >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Interesting thoughts Squeaky. I wonder that sometimes too...if someone is secretly admiring me from afar, even if they'd never admit it in a million years haha. It's a nice thought, but doubtful on my end.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:

I have one dress. I bought it this year because I thought it was cute. I've never actually worn it in public yet though.

Miss Spaulding wrote:
I was thinking about that today... I think it could be nice to wear a dress sometimes but I don't like getting any attention. Because not every girl wears a dress now days. If a girl does wear a dress or skirt, it does not matter if it's pretty or not, it draws attention to her. Those were just some of my thoughts today. Very Happy Personally I'd rather be invisible. So I will wear my skirts when I'm just among family or close friends. Though I don't like it when even they give me too much attention... Shy It's okay if they give a passing compliment or observation.. as long as no big deal is made though.
I had an awesome skirt a few years ago that I wore all the time. Until it got old and worn out. I miss that skirt. Very Happy I should make one like it since I haven't really seen many at the store like it.

Awesome Sauce wrote:
You win this one. Very Happy I'm full.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:40 pm

You're...full? And giving me the last slice?? Sharon wore a dress???

DOES NOT COMPUTE. BRAIN OVERLOAD! BRAIN OVERLOAD! affraid 
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:41 pm

The end is near...
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Squeakers wrote:

Oh oh...and I had some interesting thoughts today...I was thinking about this while thinking about my crush. What if there was a man out there that was silently watching me and wishing I would notice him more...? What if he were also wondering if I was single and available...? What if he thought I was the prettiest thing he's ever saw and wishes that he could get to know me better...? I dunno...maybe this all sounds silly, but it made me think...like, here I am, thinking about a man who I wish would notice me when maybe, just maybe, there's another man wondering the exact same thing about me....
I dunno...it just made me feel...kinda odd. >.>
Yes. I definitely know what you mean! I've had this same thought before. Lol. It's such a strange thought, but at the same time kind of amusing...to me anyway. Here you are wondering if so-and-so is ever going to 'notice' you and take interest, all the while so-and-so over here in the corner took notice of you a looong time ago and has been desperately yearning ever since, wondering himself if you are ever going to notice him. Razz Ahh...l'amore...

What's on your mind? - Page 24 Tumblr_msux256cbl1rlrua4o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next