ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+17
Bristecom
Ninzae
Toro
PinkSweetart
Apricity
Miles
Jess9450
Paulie079
Thunder Peel
wannaberocker
Squeakers
Hadassah
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
TX_CO_Matt
Spunkn
Miss Spaulding
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider1002

Strider1002

What's on your mind? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Jess9450 wrote:
How cute the pandas were at the zoo today Blush Big Eye 
I'll just sit here and wait for pics.

Miss Spaulding wrote:
I thought I would have been able to be back and active by now, but yesterday and today have been really busy for me. Plus, today I've had an awful headache since waking up, so...I haven't been up for staring at a computer screen. It's kind of better now, but I feel almost dizzy from it. :-/ Ugh.
Aw. Do you know any good natural remedies for headaches?
If so, I'd like to know, too Sorry
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:
Missed you bunches and bunches!

I thought about taking a pic on my way back from New York.  There's a town called "Sharon" and I was gonna take a pic of the sign saying I was 30 miles away with the caption, "I'm on my way!"  Very Happy
LOL. Razz That would have been awesome. Hahaha.

Strider1002 wrote:

Aw. Do you know any good natural remedies for headaches?
If so, I'd like to know, too Sorry
Magnesium and white willow bark. White willow bark is a natural anti-inflammatory, in fact, it's one of the main ingredients in aspirin. Wink Which reminds me that I'm out of it and need to get more.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:

Magnesium and white willow bark. White willow bark is a natural anti-inflammatory, in fact, it's one of the main ingredients in aspirin. Wink Which reminds me that I'm out of it and need to get more.
Nice. I'll try that next time.
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:07 am

Toro wrote:
Apricity wrote:
[color=#0000FF]I always thought if I wrote a book or something, I'd go by a pen name completely different from my own name, lol. I don't think it would be a bad idea to create another fb account for that purpose. Smile
Suspect I like the name Bic if you are gonna go by a pen name.

Joy Joy Bic Razz

What's on your mind? - Page 8 Bic-pen-black

Wow, in finding this image. It was attached to a story of someone buying a box of pens in an estate sale and finding 10,000 bucks in the box.

Suspect Why do the pens I buy never come with $10,000 in them?

Suspect Charlie you can keep your stupid golden ticket in the candy bar, I'll take the cash found in a box of pens.
Toro, you are funny! hahaha Happy 

Really? That would be an interesting find, nothing like that ever happens to me either, lol. Laughing

Jess9450 wrote:
How cute the pandas were at the zoo today Blush Big Eye 
Aww, fun! Smile

Miss Spaulding wrote:
I thought I would have been able to be back and active by now, but yesterday and today have been really busy for me. Plus, today I've had an awful headache since waking up, so...I haven't been up for staring at a computer screen. It's kind of better now, but I feel almost dizzy from it. :-/ Ugh.

I hope y'all are doing pretty well. Hug Hopefully tomorrow will have me back on my usual schedule. Hug 
Aw, I have missed you around here! Hug I sure hope that you are feeling better, headaches aren't fun at all. Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:13 am

When I have a bad headache, I take Naproxen, which kills the headache very quickly. It's the only thing that has worked for me and works very well.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Whenever I get around to buying a house, if it doesn't have a fireplace, I will have one installed. There's nothing like sitting in front of a fire.

Well... as long as it's inside the fireplace.

What's on your mind? - Page 8 Seanconneryindiana2_zpsa59729c7
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Strider, what would the fireplace look like (what kind)? I like fireplaces, always wished we had one here. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Apricity wrote:
Strider, what would the fireplace look like (what kind)? I like fireplaces, always wished we had one here. Smile

I have no idea... a hole in the wall where you can burn wood Razz

Never had a real one before.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:

Did they keep the money or give it back to the family having the sale.
Not sure, I didn't read the story. I just read the title of the image that was associated with it.

Apricity wrote:
Toro, you are funny! hahaha  Happy

Really? That would be an interesting find, nothing like that ever happens to me either, lol. Laughing
Awww shucks, you are far to kind. What's on your mind? - Page 8 048Thank you for not adding "looking" after as well. What's on your mind? - Page 8 Th_084_
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:29 pm

Sigh I HATE prime time games for my Texans.

What's on your mind? - Page 8 4fd9f2d3

I wont be able to watch the game cause I have to wake up way to early for a longer day.

What's on your mind? - Page 8 0eeeff42

California, why must you be so far behind in time?

7:30 to you is 9:30 for me...... which robs me of the chance to watch my Texans.

What's on your mind? - Page 8 33c4b951

Why, oh why must this body of mine require sleep?

What's on your mind? - Page 8 Kiddy
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Whenever I get around to buying a house, if it doesn't have a fireplace, I will have one installed. There's nothing like sitting in front of a fire.

Well... as long as it's inside the fireplace.

What's on your mind? - Page 8 Seanconneryindiana2_zpsa59729c7
Love. That. Scene. Razz Razz 

And I also love fireplaces as well, it's just that not as many homes in Florida possess one. Lol. And if they do, then the house is probably older, and even then the fireplace is probably rarely used. I totally use mine though...they're SO cozy. I feel like I should be smoking a pipe or something when sitting close to one. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Well, well. I know what I'll be watching tonight on TCM! Cheer! Yahoo 

What's on your mind? - Page 8 Tumblr_msn0ozsBcP1qk40eso2_250
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:12 pm

I'm not sure I handle stress well. Or perhaps I handle it okay.. but just get stressed too easy.
Confused 

That's a good movie Strider. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:11 am

Life is still going on and as busy as ever. Between work and housework, I'm so exhausted at night (and getting to bed too late...).

Not a lot of deli drama going on...mostly just us joking around and chatting about stuff. Captain America insists that I'm not American because I haven't seen a lot of the 'classic' movies (which I found out are mostly old cartoon movies...like 'All Dogs Go To Heaven', 'American Tale', and a few others I can't remember...). So then he keeps on suggesting places I should be living/a citizen in...like Africa (so I'd get eaten by lions), Antarctica (I guess so I'd freeze to death), etc. At one point, he suggested Ireland and I got all excited and was all 'heck YES. I always wanted to go to Ireland! I love you ', but he's like 'ah...nah, not there...how about Japan?' Again, I got so excited and told him 'heck YES. Not only is Japan interesting, but there's a Hello Kitty theme park there! HELLO KITTY THEME PARK.' And so, of course, he just grinned and was all 'Mmmm...nah, that won't work either....' Doh! ... Razz

Hmm...oh, and I saw Player again. Mayhem was waiting for him outside on the bench when I came out for my lunch break. I just started eating when Player rolls up, glances at me, and then tries to act all cool. Got sunglasses on, a nice polo shirt (his other job is at a golf course), and was practically hanging out of the window, beckoning Mayhem to get into the car. She does...and the next thing I know, he surprises not only her, but also me by suddenly French kissing her...right in front of me. I'm thinkin' 'oh, that's reeeeal mature, dude...' and just continue eating without looking at them. They must've kissed for, like, a full minute before he finally decides to drive away.
The next day, I told Mother about it and she says he was trying to show off what he's got. Pffft...whatever, man....

Mmmm...dunno what else to say right now...I do have something else on my mind, but it seems sorta wrong to put it in this post, seeing that I'd probably contradict myself...and at the same time, it's got nothing to do with the above...perhaps I'll save it for another post.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:46 am

Player needs to grow up. Though it doesn't sound like he will anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:28 am

A couple years ago, I said "If God gets me through this, I'll never doubt Him again." I was wrong to say that. He doesn't need to prove Himself to me.
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:30 am

Strider1002 wrote:
PinkSweetart wrote:
I have come to a realization that I hate one of my classes.
What class is it?

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Anyway. Rambling over here. I hope you figure out something to help it. Hug 
Thank you SmileHug 

It's occurred a few times, so I suppose it could be PF, but last time I checked, what I had didn't quite match the description. But then, I am different alien
Sorry for the delay in the reply. I've been a busy bee. Razz It's a theory class. So there's a lot of dense reading that I don't much care for. Haha!

I'm so excited for Moving Mountains new album to come out tomorrow. I also can't wait for payday so I can buy said album, and I might even go crazy and buy the bundle. Of course, I do have a trip to save up for so perhaps I wont go too crazy.
Also, work has been tiring but very helpful to me. I'm so blessed to have job because I really don't know how I would be paying for school, my books, food, and gas money. I applied for food stamps, too, which will help so much if I qualify.

Also, I have such a huge headache tonight that I don't think any homework is going to get done. But on the brighter side of things, I went running for the first time in months since my back pain. Praise God! ^_^
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:19 pm

That was the most judgemental chapel speaker we've had.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:55 pm

^ Oi. That's too bad...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Home sick from work today. Just the lack of sleep and stress has overwhelmed me. I don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
A couple years ago, I said "If God gets me through this, I'll never doubt Him again." I was wrong to say that. He doesn't need to prove Himself to me.
I can totally relate to this. I've said the same thing countless times.
I am so glad that He is so full of mercy.

Awesome Sauce wrote:
Home sick from work today.  Just the lack of sleep and stress has overwhelmed me.  I don't know what to do.
Rest well, Saucy. Have a great sleep and relax.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:30 pm

I GOT A JOB!!!
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:34 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
I GOT A JOB!!!
YES! Congrats, man! Cheer!

OMM; I've been a loner pretty much all my life...I've gotten to a point where I'm used to it, but sometimes...I absolutely hate it.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:49 am

I've been called a loner... but that doesn't mean I always want to be alone Razz
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:03 am

I find it funny that during a week my Life Group is fasting from various things, I am having to take an involuntary fast from my cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next