ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+22
Hadassah
OneHappyCookie
Marycita
Edwards1984
Amber.ly
mina
Miles
Rayofsun
Paulie079
PinkSweetart
toastface_grillah
Soldier<3
Ninzae
Jess9450
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
Strider1002
Miss Spaulding
Squeakers
Toro
Dandelions in the Rain
wannaberocker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

What's on your mind? - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:21 am

Hadassah wrote:

It was funny because OHC was right under you and I didn't even pay attention to her and was like, "Does this look like a dude to you guys?" and they were like, "Ummm...no. That's definitely a chick." and I'm like, "What??? Seriously????" and we were seriously misunderstanding each other for a moment and then they were like, "Ooohhh...yes, he's a guy. Definitely a guy."

LOL

Like I said earlier, it was an off day for us. None of wanted to work, none of worked, and we just piddled around. Our brains weren't functioning too well IMO. Very Happy

And Anthony's right...you're not bad looking either.

Lol I can just imagine how that whole conv went.

And thanks for the compliment.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:24 am

Sauceman wrote:
haha nah I want something that attracts the ladies, not repels them.  Very Happy

lol I hear ya.
Back to top Go down
OneHappyCookie

OneHappyCookie

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:19 am

Good morning and happy 1st of August!

What are y'all up to this morning?

Back to top Go down
Amber.ly

Amber.ly

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:52 am

My parents should not leave for three weeks and expect their cat to be alive when they get back. Seriously, I'm barely keeping up with taking care of my grandmother much less a stupid animal. The thing shrunk to half it size so now instead of just refilling the food/water left outside I had to move it all in their house (as I suspect other cats are eating the food and my parents cat isn't eating at all) and go by twice a day to feed/water/let it out/in.

This is why I hate animals. Too much effort.
Back to top Go down
Hadassah

Hadassah

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:26 am

Amber.ly wrote:
My parents should not leave for three weeks and expect their cat to be alive when they get back. Seriously, I'm barely keeping up with taking care of my grandmother much less a stupid animal. The thing shrunk to half it size so now instead of just refilling the food/water left outside I had to move it all in their house (as I suspect other cats are eating the food and my parents cat isn't eating at all) and go by twice a day to feed/water/let it out/in.

This is why I hate animals. Too much effort.
My cousin and his family AND a former high school crush are coming to spend a week on the beach with my parents. Since I repeatedly asked for confirmation on dates, which cabin they wanted me in, and how I was going to arrange work, they kept telling me, 'talk to your parents.' 'ask your parents.' 'not sure what your parents want to do.' I'm a grown woman with TWO children and well into my 30's. I don't need to ask my parents. I'm asking YOU. So after all that drama I'm like forget it. I'll just forgo the visit and stay home. Less stressful for me anyway. Not to mention I have no desire to deal with my father treating me like a 5 year old in front of a former classmate (and did I mention I had a crush on him once??).

So after hearing this my parents are like, 'so you're going to come stay at the house and watch the dogs?' mind you they have three shi tzus and a rottweiler. Ummm...no. I do have my own home and my own pets and just because I'll be at home doesn't mean I want to relocate myself, relocate my bunnies, leave my house just for five days? Ugh! I may pop over and check on them occasionally but I'm not staying there.

So, to make a long story short (ha!), I feel your pain. pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:50 am

I should be getting ready for training instead of putzing around the site. Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:53 am

We mess things up, and things go horribly wrong. It seems like there are no answers or doors that are open.

And yet, each day we're alive it means God still has a reason for us to be here. He hasn't given up, even if we have.
Back to top Go down
Hadassah

Hadassah

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:48 am

Stupid people irritate me. It's one thing to wear blinds over your eyes, it's another to insist it's truth when truth is slapping you in the face like a fish. People who use their own versions of truth are so dangerous and this is no exception.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:57 am

Rain! We needed it so badly, but it has flooded a lot of places in our little town. We are watching a friend's house while they're in Lebanon seeing family, and nearly their entire house has flooded. We are taking care of it the best we can but I just feel bad for them. No telling how much money they will have to pay for furniture and such when they get back. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:27 pm

I'm going to attempt to cook pasta.. not from a box. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
anewhope

anewhope

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Hieee peeps! Its been awhile but I haven't had much to say. I love seeing everybody's pretty/handsome faces! I still feel weird about having a real pic up so I might take mine down soon. Can people outside of cc see our pics? Anywho, I hope everyone is having a fantastic day so far!
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:54 pm

anewhope wrote:
Hieee peeps! Its been awhile but I haven't had much to say. I love seeing everybody's pretty/handsome faces! I still feel weird about having a real pic up so I might take mine down soon. Can people outside of cc see our pics? Anywho, I hope everyone is having a fantastic day so far!

I don't believe they can. It's a great picture though Smile 
Back to top Go down
anewhope

anewhope

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Thank you Spunkn Smile!
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:12 pm

anewhope wrote:

Welcome back Smile I just saw your picture, very pretty. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:17 pm

a new hope- you are so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:06 pm

anewhope wrote:

Wonderful pic!!

-------

https://cconnect.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=199
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40