ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+22
Hadassah
OneHappyCookie
Marycita
Edwards1984
Amber.ly
mina
Miles
Rayofsun
Paulie079
PinkSweetart
toastface_grillah
Soldier<3
Ninzae
Jess9450
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
Strider1002
Miss Spaulding
Squeakers
Toro
Dandelions in the Rain
wannaberocker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ethnog

Ethnog

What's on your mind? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:14 am

It's good to change FB password every 3 months.

I'm sorry Nina.
Speaking of which I haven't seen my bf in ages! Waiting for her call back!
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:14 am

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
How do you know? Did he post something?

No. I don't think he (maybe it's a woman, I don't know) had time to. FB recognized it to be suspicious as hacker's location was coming from Japan.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:15 am

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Strider1002 wrote:

How random Suspect 

Hmm...yeah...

You're the culprit, aren't you? ...Confess! No no 

Clearly I need to cover my tracks better...
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:19 am

Clearly. Cool 

Well, I'm off. Goodnight, everyone. cat 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:24 am

Good night!
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:33 am

Sharon. He/she must be doing "hikikomoro".
It's a social illness among young people in Japan
Where they isolate themselves to play games, do hacking
And chat all day. These are the top three things you do
When you are into "hikikomoro".

There are millions of Japanese doing this as of the
Moment. So sad. We need to
Pray for them.

It's actually one of my plans to go to Japan
And maybe do some work in a Christian cafe
In Okinawa or Tokyo (could not remember where) which aims to
Address this social issue.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:37 am

Ninzae wrote:

Sometimes I think internet access should be a privilege, not a right.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:39 am

I have a question about signatures. I can't see any. Do they not work or do they appear after being on the site for a while?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Soldier<3

Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:57 am

I don't know what happened? but I wrote something then it didn't post. Weird. Anyway... What's on my mind...

I remember looking at people and saying, "God thank you cause I'm never gonna to be like that." Now... That's where I am. I never thought I'd do such things and never thought I'd make such a foolish decision, but the pain was so inmense and I just needed to deflect... I can't be alone...
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:27 am

Every time I log on to CF to write a PM or lurk I get nervous. It's almost like I'm in fear of what someone will do. There are some really bad people there, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Soldier<3

Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Seriously? LIke... whats up with that. Ethie?
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Ninzae wrote:

There are millions of Japanese doing this as of the
Moment. So sad. We need to
Pray for them.

It's actually one of my plans to go to Japan
And maybe do some work in a Christian cafe
In Okinawa or Tokyo (could not remember where) which aims to
Address this social issue.

I believe it! And what an excellent plan. I think this sort of craze is epidemic among a lot of people...they get sucked in and lose sight of the real world and everything that's truly important. :-/
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:27 pm

Soldier<3 wrote:

I don't know, but there are a lot of predators on that site and it scares me a lot, honestly.

How foolish I was before. So so foolish to never have seen it!
Back to top Go down
Soldier<3

Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:40 pm

I guess I was just sooo hooked on it. I've never experienced anything bad... only with... Redblue or blue red what ever his name was...
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Ethnog wrote:

I don't know, but there are a lot of predators on that site and it scares me a lot, honestly.

Well, when Saul of Tarsus was persecuting the first Christians, did they sit around and let him hurt them, because... love? No, they stayed away from him. Until he got converted Smile 
Back to top Go down
Soldier<3

Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Depression...
Incredible how it affects everything. Everything around you is going in fast motion, but you feel unethusiastice about everything... Yes... I know... God... but... he's just silent right now... just silent... so... I'm silent... Quiet... I have no desire for anything... Only... maybe one thing... Writing how I feel on paper with the ancient lost art of Script. Razz Well... I can still have a tinsy hint of humor.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Short day is just what I needed, I can relax now. Yahoo 

Of course, I should use this time to climb under the hood and mess with the ole girl but.... its me time, the car can be dealt with tomorrow, although I should go out there and check my LED corner bulbs so I can order more. LEDs long lasting my bull hiney. I need to get ones that will match my headlight color anyway..... I thought those hids would be whiter than they are.... 2 years of rolling with blueish corners and warm white headlights Doh!
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:34 pm

I know* I posted the miles I ran here but I can't remember which thread. I thought I posted in the exercise thread but its not there. Either I did not post it or did so in the wrong thread. I'm losing my mind!
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:45 pm

What's on your mind? - Page 2 HEF830468

Awwww, don't worry Ethie, you can get by without it. I lost mine a LONG time ago and look at me..... ohhh.... I see your point.

*putting out an APB on Ethie's brain, looking under rocks in a one man search party.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:22 pm

God bless whoever it was that discovered that you could turn ginger into tea. I think that person should be declared an official saint!

Also.. I rediscovered a French review book I'd bought years ago and forgotten. I'm going to put it to good use today. I'm very excited. Circle Run 
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:29 pm

little_tigress wrote:
God bless whoever it was that discovered that you could turn ginger into tea. I think that person should be declared an official saint!

Also.. I rediscovered a French review book I'd bought years ago and forgotten. I'm going to put it to good use today. I'm very excited. Circle Run 

Ginger tea, ginger paste and all ginger. My fave. Smile I also do ginger cold drink. Smile

Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Soldier<3 wrote:
I don't know what happened? but I wrote something then it didn't post.  Weird.  Anyway... What's on my mind...
That's happened a few times for me too on this site, with PMs too. If the page doesn't load sometimes I just click the back button and hope what I wrote is still there and try to post again. Very Happy

Ethnog wrote:
Soldier<3 wrote:

I guess I was mostly oblivious and tried to stay out of some people's paths. I've fortunately met more nice people than not.

Soldier<3 wrote:
Depression...
Incredible how it affects everything.  Everything around you is going in fast motion, but you feel unethusiastice about everything... Yes... I know... God... but... he's just silent right now... just silent... so... I'm silent... Quiet... I have no desire for anything... Only... maybe one thing... Writing how I feel on paper with the ancient lost art of Script. Razz Well... I can still have a tinsy hint of humor.
Hug

Ethnog wrote:
I know* I posted the miles I ran here but I can't remember which thread. I thought I posted in the exercise thread but its not there. Either I did not post it or did so in the wrong thread. I'm losing my mind!
I saw it posted somewhere. Great job. Smile There needs to be a thumbs up smiley. ^_^ Drink lots of water!

I really really want to go on a hike soon. But I don't think anyone else would be willing to in this weather, and don't want to go alone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:51 pm

little_tigress wrote:

Ninzae wrote:

Ginger tea, ginger paste and all ginger. My fave. :)I also do ginger cold drink. Smile

Making drinks out of poor defenseless gingers. You people should be ashamed!
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
little_tigress wrote:

Ninzae wrote:

Ginger tea, ginger paste and all ginger. My fave. :)I also do ginger cold drink. Smile

Making drinks out of poor defenseless gingers. You people should be ashamed!

clown 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Watching Sullivan's Travels. Veronica Lake... In love 

Some girls look better in boys' clothes than they do in girls' clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next