ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share a picture thread

Go down 
+21
sampa
Edwards1984
Soldier<3
Bristecom
jaapottery
Jess9450
Dandelions in the Rain
Amber.ly
Rayofsun
Paulie079
Spunkn
Toro
Strider1002
Guy Incognito
PinkSweetart
Ninzae
Ethnog
Maka
Miss Spaulding
wannaberocker
TX_CO_Matt
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ethnog

Ethnog

Share a picture thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:52 am

Spunk your sister is such an amazing photographer. She really makes the animals come alive in pictures.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:41 am

She does take a lot of photos and then delete the bad ones.  So most of the ones you are seeing are the good ones that have been picked out. The pictures with the goats are stuff are kind of funny, because she'll want them to do something , like get on the log and they won't cooperate.  So she'll have to keep trying, or wait a while till they do what she wants.  

But yeah, she really likes photography and has gotten pretty good at it.  I just like sharing all her photos with people of the animals.  

It also allows me to be lazy and let her take pictures instead, since she has a pretty good camera and I just use my ipod Razz
Back to top Go down
Amber.ly

Amber.ly

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:12 am

Spunkn wrote:
She does take a lot of photos and then delete the bad ones.  So most of the ones you are seeing are the good ones that have been picked out. The pictures with the goats are stuff are kind of funny, because she'll want them to do something , like get on the log and they won't cooperate.  So she'll have to keep trying, or wait a while till they do what she wants.  

But yeah, she really likes photography and has gotten pretty good at it.  I just like sharing all her photos with people of the animals.  

It also allows me to be lazy and let her take pictures instead, since she has a pretty good camera and I just use my ipod Razz

It might be a good idea to have your own thread for the animal pictures.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:15 pm

I can do that, doesn't matter to me
Back to top Go down
Soldier<3

Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 pm

I wish we could just copy and paste pics in a box. When can I do that?
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:51 pm

Spunkn wrote:

Photographing animals is very difficult, especially when trying to get good candid shots of them like what your sister does. So, to me, she's done a great job! I love the pics you share.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:56 pm

looking at all of Ninzae's pictures... sooo CC meetup in Denmark??
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:12 pm

CC meetup in Denmark.

Um, yeah. That needs to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Yay!!! Awesome!! Americans/Canadians invade the viking land. Smile

Seriously guys. If you come here we can easily go to 4-5 countries around DK. It will be fun....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:15 pm

I am so in.

Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:20 pm

little_tigress wrote:
I am so in.

It will be nice if you come around this time next year. Great weather. We can rent a car and drive around Nordic.

Next week, I will be attending the biggest church conference in Sweden (http://old.livetsord.se/default.aspx?idStructure=12524&language=en). Yearly attendance is 5,000 people. Admission is free. It is a mission oriented conference. It is really nice to meet other christians who are in the mission field. Very encouraging.

And Sweden is just a day cruise to Finland and Estonia.

And you lucky people do not need a visa and can stay for 3 months.

Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Only if there's skydiving and swimming with sharks.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Ninzae wrote:

Seriously guys. If you come here we can easily go to 4-5 countries around DK. It will be fun....

As long as the Little Mermaid is there...
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Spunkn wrote:
Only if there's skydiving and swimming with sharks.  

Skydiving yes.
Swimming with sharks? No.
Swimming with vikings? Yes!
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Ninzae wrote:

As long as the Little Mermaid is there...

Little Mermaid once went to China. Really.They took the statue to Shanghai. hahah.

Ill make sure she is here when you guys come because Spunkn will sing that song he sang on CF. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:27 pm

3 months? Christian Conference in Sweden?

Heck yes.

Seriously I so want to do this now. I need to go to Europe in the next couple of years for time in France anyway. Maybe I can take 6-ish months and go hang out in that corner of the world for awhile hm. Spend some time in the west, some time in the north, wander around and have some adventures... OK. Maybe a year.

*ponders and dreams*
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:28 pm

We're going to see the Little Mermaid *and* Nina?! I want to go tooooo Smile
And I will volunteer to hold everyone's luggage and bags when they go skydiving =P I'll be your "keeping-her-two-feet-on-the-ground photographer" LOL!
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:32 pm

little_tigress wrote:
3 months? Christian Conference in Sweden?

Heck yes.  

Seriously I so want to do this now. I need to go to Europe in the next couple of years for time in France anyway. Maybe I can take 6-ish months and go hang out in that corner of the world for awhile hm. Spend some time in the west, some time in the north, wander around and have some adventures... OK. Maybe a year.

*ponders and dreams*

Yes maam! Did you know that Americans/Canadians can do "seasonal jobs" here during the summer? ;)Find a summer job, earn the money and spend it the rest of the summer. Smile

It is a blessing to be a lifegroup coordinator in an international church. You get connections to different churches in neighboring countries. When we travel to other Eu country, we never stay in hotels. We stay in christian homes. :)Let me know. Ill try to arrange one home per country for you.  Smile

Rayofsun wrote:
We're going to see the Little Mermaid *and* Nina?!

Id love to see you here, Ray. Smile
Back to top Go down
Amber.ly

Amber.ly

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Rayofsun wrote:
And I will volunteer to hold everyone's luggage and bags when they go skydiving =P I'll be your "keeping-her-two-feet-on-the-ground photographer" LOL!

Skydiving is super fun though! Yes, you are totally nervous-throwing up-jittery on the plane ride up but as soon as you step out the doors its nothing but a total rush and then a fun glide to the bottom.

Since I've already done it, I'll keep you company on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Oh Ninzae, you are so wonderful. I very well may take you up on that! We shall see what the year brings, I guess Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Amber.ly wrote:
Rayofsun wrote:

Skydiving is super fun though! Yes, you are totally nervous-throwing up-jittery on the plane ride up but as soon as you step out the doors its nothing but a total rush and then a fun glide to the bottom.

Ill sit with you, Amber. I dont think I have the guts to skydive. Smile
Back to top Go down
Amber.ly

Amber.ly

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Ninzae wrote:
Amber.ly wrote:
Rayofsun wrote:

Happy 

Maybe all the non-skydivers would be better off with white water rafting. That is a good rush too but a little less mentally intimidating.

Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:39 pm

little_tigress wrote:
Oh Ninzae, you are so wonderful. I very well may take you up on that! We shall see what the year brings, I guess Smile

Yep yep. Smile Praying for our heart's desires. Waiting for God's provisions. You know the drill - here or email - if there is anything. Smile

Oh..there is a Christian hostel in Amsterdam. Free board and food for some hours of work. Just buy the plane ticket and some money. Smile
We have a lot of friends in Amsterdam so likely you will be invited to either a Filipino or Indonesian dinner every weekend. hahah

Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Amber.ly wrote:

You went sky diving?!!! When? Oh my gosh! You lived!
I am so shocked... well just because... that's huge! Very Happy

Who did you go with? was this recently and I just missed it?

Ninzae wrote:

Haha we will create a ground group. We will sit at the bottom praying perhaps lol!
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Amber.ly wrote:
Ninzae wrote:
Amber.ly wrote:
Rayofsun wrote:

Happy 

Maybe all the non-skydivers would be better off with white water rafting. That is a good rush too but a little less mentally intimidating.

We do not have rivers here. Only lakes. blah. hahha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share a picture thread   Share a picture thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Share a picture thread
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next