ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+12
Jess9450
wannaberocker
Apricity
Paulie079
Rayofsun
Squeakers
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
Miss Spaulding
Thunder Peel
Toro
TX_CO_Matt
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider1002

Strider1002

What's on your mind? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:

As soon as it went out of stock it's being listed for 5 times the normal price on amazon marketplace and ebay. My brother said they might re-release it since it's been sold out everywhere.

Yeah, that figures. It might be re-released if it's popular. What is it? (You can PM me if it's a secret.)
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Strider1002 wrote:

As soon as it went out of stock it's being listed for 5 times the normal price on amazon marketplace and ebay. My brother said they might re-release it since it's been sold out everywhere.

Yeah, that figures. It might be re-released if it's popular. What is it? (You can PM me if it's a secret.)

The Fall (2006) I watched it a few years ago and really liked it. I just realized a couple months ago that the actor who plays the main character in this movie acts a character in the Hobbit movies, and I wonder if others realized that at the same time and bought it for that reason.

I ordered the Fall online a few days ago from somewhere that allowed me to order it even out of stock. So either that is a sign that they will be getting more in stock, or that they just don't know what they are doing. So I don't know if the order will be cancelled when they realize there are no more movies. I can contact their customer service but I kinda assume that it's out of stock and they probably don't know either.
I also ordered Bella (2006) to get the shipping to go down. I love that movie. It's only on dvd though.
When I ordered them I didn't realize they were both movies from 2006.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:28 pm

I'm so bored today. There is stuff I do need to do, but I don't want to.  Sigh I guess I should get it over with.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:10 pm

What's on your mind? - Page 22 HB69B116A

Curiosity.... if I were a cat Id have already used up my 9 lives..... heck, give me 900 and Id still be over drawn in the lives I lost before the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Paulie079 wrote:
The house I just bought!

CONGRATS!!  cheers High Five 
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:43 pm

Mmmm. Olives.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:58 pm

Why has Google Chrome suddenly become overflown with ads?
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:31 am

The backs of my hands above my knuckles are so red and sore from doing dishes. Sad I put lotion on them but it stings, I feel like aloe vera would work better.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:43 am

The backs of my hands above my knuckles are so red and sore from doing dishes. :(I put lotion on them but it stings, I feel like aloe vera would work better.

would you just invest in some gloves. Stop messing up your hands.

The stinging means that your top layer of skin has come off. It happened to me one time when I was cleaning the storm drains without gloves. The fine sand like substance that comes off roofs cut my hands open. The cuts were so small that you couldn't see but when Id wash my hands or put lotion on, it would sting.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:46 am

Paulie079 wrote:
The house I just bought!

that is impressive. congrats.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:15 am

It almost felt like spring the other day. The sun was shining in through one of the doors at work and a U2 song was playing on the radio (no more Christmas music). Alas, I went outside and it was cold.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:45 pm

The backs of my hands above my knuckles are so red and sore from doing dishes. Sad I put lotion on them but it stings, I feel like aloe vera would work better.

My niece has this same problem. :-/ More likely than not, it's probably your dish soap. Most soaps dry out the skin and it becomes itchy and irritated, or it burns. This is why companies have come out with dish soaps with lotions and whatnot included in the ingredients to help combat this problem.

Gloves are annoying to wear when washing dishes, but it's your best solution to fixing this problem.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:37 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
The backs of my hands above my knuckles are so red and sore from doing dishes. :(I put lotion on them but it stings, I feel like aloe vera would work better.

My niece has this same problem. :-/ More likely than not, it's probably your dish soap. Most soaps dry out the skin and it becomes itchy and irritated, or it burns. This is why companies have come out with dish soaps with lotions and whatnot included in the ingredients to help combat this problem.

Gloves are annoying to wear when washing dishes, but it's your best solution to fixing this problem.

Oh thanks for the info, I was wondering if I was allergic to something (in the back of my mind, since this has never happened to me in the past) it didn't occur to me that the soap was what was causing it. I was drying my hands whenever I was in between dishes and trying not to submerge my hands at all when it was too hot.. So it really must be the soap.

If I can find some gloves I might try that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thunder Peel

Thunder Peel

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Pizza. Lots of pizza.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarboulevard.blogspot.com/
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:46 pm

I'm in kind of a bookish mood. I just want to buy and read lots of books.
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:38 pm

I saw a shooting star tonight. Smile
It was so cool, and made the freeeeeezing late night stroll worth it. lol.

Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:17 am

^ Ooh! Shooting stars are so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:26 am

Sin, I wish I had none.

But I am but a man.

What's on your mind? - Page 22 Tumblr_inline_mpd71nxD571qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
I'm in kind of a bookish mood. I just want to buy and read lots of books.

I feel like that quite often, but unfortunately it's amazing how expensive books can be. I'd go to a library if I could, but the closest one has nothing but cheap romance novels and encyclopedias. The next closest is a bit too far to travel to often....

OMM; I feel like I just lost a chance at making an off-the-job friend at work. Why, oh why does everyone and their grandmother NEED to communicate ONLY by Facebook or cellphone texting?! I gave them my home phone number and an e-mail...I can understand why it won't work e-mail wise (long story...), but is it so hard to pick up a phone and dial a number and just talk?! (Yes, actually USE YOUR CELLPHONE for some other than texting....)

And this is coming from someone who abhors talking on a phone....  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:10 pm

I dropped my phone this morning, smashed it (Jess was not having a good day) and ended up paying for a brand new phone. My poor bank account... Neutral 
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Jess9450 wrote:
I dropped my phone this morning, smashed it (Jess was not having a good day) and ended up paying for a brand new phone. My poor bank account... Neutral 

Aw...sorry to hear that! Sad... Hug
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:19 pm

I need a nap. If I could I'd go to bed right now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Squeakers wrote:
OMM; I feel like I just lost a chance at making an off-the-job friend at work. Why, oh why does everyone and their grandmother NEED to communicate ONLY by Facebook or cellphone texting?! I gave them my home phone number and an e-mail...I can understand why it won't work e-mail wise (long story...), but is it so hard to pick up a phone and dial a number and just talk?! (Yes, actually USE YOUR CELLPHONE for some other than texting....)

And this is coming from someone who abhors talking on a phone....  Neutral [/font][/color][/b]

Wow. I would do almost anything to avoid communication over the phone. I prefer online or in person communication. This person isn't someone you could hang out with in person?

Jess9450 wrote:

Ugh. I can somewhat relate to this. :-/
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Wow. I would do almost anything to avoid communication over the phone. I prefer online or in person communication. This person isn't someone you could hang out with in person?

Well, I see them quite often at work, even though we're in different departments. I suggested one day that I meet them after work so I could get their info and hoped that might lead to just hanging out (or at least maybe a future invite to hang out), but they pretty much implied that it would be a 'pain in the arse'.

Like, seriously?!

Believe me...I love communicating online and such...we were trying to figure out a way for us to first communicate by Skype, but they were having some difficulties on their end (they don't have a computer/laptop...they only have a phone).

I would love to just hang out in person, but the other person isn't really acting on it, ya know? And it does irk me that I would be considered a 'pain' because I don't have Facebook or I don't really text. -_-'
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:58 pm

Well, Toro was looked up by a lady bull he dated many moons ago.

She has kids and an ex husband, but.... after a lot of thought. I decided to give her a second chance. Either it will work out and my "first love" will have come back, or, it wont workout and that chapter can be closed for good and erase a "what if" from my wondering mind when I am single and wonder what if I had chose a different path.

I figured God allowed her to come back in my life for a reason, may as well find out why by seeing how it all plays out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next