ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fashion is fade, style is eternal.

Go down 
+10
Rayofsun
Amber.ly
Ninzae
Strider1002
Spunkn
Toro
Miss Spaulding
wannaberocker
PinkSweetart
Ethnog
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:33 am

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
wannaberocker wrote:
Oh also I don't really like boots with high heels... they confuse me. Very Happy
I have a pair of boots that are so high I can't wear them....
Whenever I looked for boots those were the only ones I could find after all the shoes had been picked through by other people. I have noticed a lot of nice flat/low heeled boots lately though, which is awesome.

lol is this a female thing? ie buying things you cant wear lol.

I just cracked up when I read that line.

Possibly.

I sometimes try them on.
They make me so tall.

keep practicing, you'll be able to walk in them in time =)

I have a pair of 4" heels that make me an amazon lady, and I haven't found anywhere to where them to yet, but I heart them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:32 am

wannaberocker wrote:
Im looking to get something like this. But with a silver frame.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pardon me for my selfie. I do not
normally do it. Just now. hahah

Like what I got but in silver?
140usd?
GEee..DK is double charging.

I have been using H and M sunglasses for years.
I usually go for an aviator or the big frames.
Only this year, I decided to get a RayBan because
I got a big discount from the shop I get my monthly
contact lenses.  It is also timeless. Good quality.
Good for the eyes. And yes, you can really *see*
the difference between the cheap ones and the
expensive ones like RayBan.

One guy in our church got his Rayban 25 yrs ago
and it still very fine and looks so trendy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Awesome sunglasses Ninze. See the Aviator look is so classic.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:13 pm

little_tigress wrote:
wannaberocker wrote:
Oh also I don't really like boots with high heels... they confuse me. Very Happy
I have a pair of boots that are so high I can't wear them....
Whenever I looked for boots those were the only ones I could find after all the shoes had been picked through by other people. I have noticed a lot of nice flat/low heeled boots lately though, which is awesome.

lol is this a female thing? ie buying things you cant wear lol.

I just cracked up when I read that line.

Possibly.

I sometimes try them on.
They make me so tall.

keep practicing, you'll be able to walk in them in time =)

I have a pair of 4" heels that make me an amazon lady, and I haven't found anywhere to where them to yet, but I heart them anyway.

I would keep practicing but I keep misplacing one of them. :DI need to keep them in the same spot in my room. ^_^

My sister is pretty tall too and she got 4 in heels at the advice of our aunt. My sister let me try them on though. ^_^

After wearing them for an event her toes were completely numb.. and she told me it's advised to not take heels off during an event because when you take them off your feet swell and then you cant put them back on....
Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:23 pm

hm, I've never had that happen to me. My feet can get sore, or my back, no matter what kind of shoe or how high the heel so sometimes I do kick off my shoes for a rest and never had an issue putting them back on.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:27 pm

That's good to hear.... because I always take heels off.. even low heels. Very Happy In all of my band concerts in highschool I was on stage barefoot. Very Happy I can only stand them for so long. Now I just always wear flats on stage.
Anything else I just wear whatever shoes. Very Happy
Flat shoes and flipflops are nice.
Although I had some terrible flipflops once... they were so painful that I would wear them on the wrong feet to relieve the pain. Very Happy I learned from that, that I can only get cloth ones.
I like purses and bags a lot. Big Eye
And there's a certain style of skirts I really like but I have no idea what it's called.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:18 am

maybe it is such a job interview top. lol.
But its still very nice and for my uncles 50th birthday i thought it was perfect.

Last edited by Ethnog on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:19 pm

I remember that top Very Happy (is it weird that we live in separate countries, only see eachother *maybe* once a year, but we still have some idea of what the other's closet looks like?)

Its lovely, and you'll look beautiful Smile
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Mero: I didn't say you did not look nice, I just said you looked like you were going on a job interview.

Me: That really makes it all better.

Mero: You are welcome.

LOL!

Thanks LT!
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:31 pm

Ethi You look beautiful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Thank you!
You guys always make me feel better when I feel...blah. =)
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Ethie you look great.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:09 pm

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Yes, I agree with everyone. You look beautiful. And the outfit looks great! A great clothing item can be worn in multiple occasions Smile

Also, your curls are just fantastic. Seriously, your hair is getting so long!
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:17 pm

I cut my hair since then. lol.
I regret every moment of it!
Thanks Ray!
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Ethnog wrote:
I cut my hair since then. lol.
I regret every moment of it!
Thanks Ray!

Oh gosh I'm sorry! But I was referring to curl pattern too. So little frizz, with summer here and the heat I don't know how you do it LOL.

I remember reading about you getting a haircut, but when I saw this picture I thought "wow, if this is it after the cut I need to find that hairdresser" lol.
But it will grow back and then be even healthier because of the cut.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:01 pm

I agree with with Rayofsun, your curls are so beautiful. Smile And don't worry hair grows back after it's cut!

Also Rayofsun, you have beautiful hair as well, I was impressed with how nice it looked when I met you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:03 pm

She does have beautiful hair!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:11 pm

I'm so jealous of the people who have gotten to meet Ray. I wanna meet her!
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Aww thanks guy, I'm having such a bad hair day/week. Your timing is perfect Laughing

Shari! That's exactly how I feel about people who have met you!
But don't worry, we will meet one day! It just has to happen lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Yes! Its kinda funny too considering how far away all those people live, and you and I in the same nation and never met Razz

we must fix this. one day!Preach 
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:08 pm

I think everyone should meet me. Cool Superman
Back to top Go down
OneHappyCookie

OneHappyCookie

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Toro wrote:
I think everyone should meet me. Cool Superman

You should meet us sometime when you're in Texas. Smile
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:30 pm

My style is pretty much the same all the time and a bit old fashioned. I only wear dresses, or skirts and a simple shirt I suppose. Some colors are brighter than others. I prefer wearing clothing that is more subdued in colors (darker blue, grey, brown, green, maroon etc.). But I will wear brighter colors as well, it all depends on what is available in my closet at the moment when I'm getting ready to go somewhere. At home, I don't really care as much what I wear, so long as it is comfortable. I also wear a head scarf all the time and usually to match my outfit (I say usually because I'm not always good about color coordination things, my mom always gets on me for it; I never understood what's the big deal about it though :scratch:).
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fashion is fade, style is eternal.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: Fun Topics-
Jump to: