ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your "type" of girl/guy

Go down 
+11
PinkSweetart
Amber.ly
Ninzae
Miles
Hadassah
TX_CO_Matt
Miss Spaulding
Rayofsun
wannaberocker
Strider1002
Ethnog
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Whats your "type" of girl/guy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your "type" of girl/guy   Whats your "type" of girl/guy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Christian, nice, and loving.
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Whats your "type" of girl/guy   Whats your "type" of girl/guy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:32 pm

I have more than I'll list here, but I'm looking for someone with a sense of humor (it used to be that I wanted us to have the EXACT same sense of humor, but really, as long as he knows how to laugh and can see humor in different situations, it's all good), confidence, respect and a love for helping others.

It really makes a difference if a guy shows confidence around you, and goes after what he wants. If he is respectful not only to you but to those around him = Flash If he also goes out of his way to help others that's also very attractive.

Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Whats your "type" of girl/guy   Whats your "type" of girl/guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:32 pm

I know the type of person I'm attracted to, but it's hard to put it into words.

Someone who

can joke around, but is serious when the situation calls for it
kind and thoughtful towards others
easy to talk to
serious about their walk with God, but not legalistic
encouraging, whether I like it or not a battle with depression is part of my life even on meds, so I'm going to have my bad days where I need a pick me up

I'm usually attracted to women who are a little more outgoing than I am, but they don't have to be completely extrovert or anything.

Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Whats your "type" of girl/guy   Whats your "type" of girl/guy - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:44 am

That's a hard question. I don't believe I have a "type". Unless... "Follower of Christ" is a type. Razz

Some qualities that attract me: Honesty, Kindness, Intelligence, Wit, Humor, Wisdom, Objectivity, Modest, Encouraging in Christ; Patient, Easygoing, Good natured
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Whats your "type" of girl/guy   Whats your "type" of girl/guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:55 pm

She must be a bit off her rocker.... I mean after all... she wants to be with me...... Very Happy 

But she needs to be sane enough to not be contagious and drive me the bad kind of crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your "type" of girl/guy   Whats your "type" of girl/guy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your "type" of girl/guy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2