ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was your dream?

Go down 
+15
Paulie079
Toro
Bristecom
Soldier<3
wannaberocker
Thunder Peel
Squeakers
Jess9450
TX_CO_Matt
Hadassah
Miles
Strider1002
Ethnog
Miss Spaulding
Dandelions in the Rain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

What was your dream? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:57 pm

A few weeks ago I had a dream I was getting a new job and Saucy was already an employee there.

Maybe that means I'll get a job soon too. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Everyone's dreaming about me! Should I be flattered? haha. My mom told me today that her friend had a dream about me and how I was helping out homeless people. But what they don't know is I'm writing up a proposal to my pastor to start a ministry in our church to do just that and hopefully to create a non-profit, involving various churches in and out of the city of Flint, to unite and help the poor. But my mom's friend had a dream about this happening and being successful without knowing the things God has planted on my heart!!! God sure is mysterious!

And yes, hopefully it means you'll get a job Dandy...maybe it's time to get your CDL?? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:13 pm

What is CDL? for being a truck driver? I should! Very Happy But I don't think they'd hire me.

I had a dream last night and I think my aunt was in it.. but I can't remember my dream at all now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:00 am

Although I don't remember much about last night's dreams, Miss Spaulding was in one of them. We talked for a while, and then I recall she left to do something, but the rest is a blur.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:11 pm

I had three vivid dreams last night....

1) I was one of the Doctor's companions, and we had to go get this bad guy. We ended up a brothel, and I ended up having to go and pretend like we were filming a movie and needed to use their facility for the movie. I don't know if we caught the guy

2) My friends and I were counselor's at a summer camp in Russia. The dream was at the end of camp we had to get back to Paris to fly home. We decided to road trip it, and the climax of the dream was we were in some city, at like 7pm, and we were arguing about staying here for the night or making it to Moscow, that was only three hours away.

3) I was apart of this organization that hunted and killed demons. I was at this school, and this demon that wrestled people to death was on the loose. This group of us was hidden in the cafeteria, and this one guy gave up our cover. I got everyone out, but the guy died. We made it out safely, and ended up killing the demon. Hayden Panettiere was there, not sure why.
Back to top Go down
Hadassah

Hadassah

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:09 am

I had a dream my ex and I were married again. I don't think it was by choice because I was having a hard time wrapping my mind around it. The weird part was how nice he was. I mean, he was SUPER nice. Throughout the dream I kept wondering when the hammer was going to fall but I woke up before it happened.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:47 pm

I dreamt about an old female friend of mine who I used to crush on. At one point, she might have returned the feeling. A few years ago, however, I realized that she is very wrong for me.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:42 am

Jess was in my dream. She was dating my roommate Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:57 pm

^ So weird. LOL.

So the people next door to the lady I'm dogsitting for has this seriously awesome and adorable Bronco. It's painted seafoam type of green (very beachy). I just love it. Well anyway...I totally dreamt about it last night. I was zooming all over the town in it. Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Jess was in my dream. She was dating my roommate Laughing 
First time in this this thread and this is what I see. Suspect Laughing That's awesome.

Sometimes I have reaaally crazy dreams and I wake up thinking "uhhh what was that?"
Case in point:
I remember one time I dreamed that a former member of a Kpop band that I used to like had drowned, and it was all over the news and everything. affraid  I remember waking up in a panic and really thinking it had happened, so I scoured news websites to see if there were any updates about his death...and thankfully there were none.
Sigh 
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:45 pm

This was the last dream I had that I could remember:

I dreamt I was a boy, living in the city in an orphanage that was set up in an old apartment complex. Sounds normal enough, but the kids in the orphanage were not normal. Some of us had special abilities while others could see things others couldn't. I was one that could see things others couldn't; I could see angels and devils. You know how in cartoons, sometimes they portray an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other? That's kinda how I saw it...only depending on the person, they either had an angel or devil on their shoulder. There was one really sweet girl that I thought was just the cutest, nicest girl I ever met...but I saw that she always had a devil hanging on her shoulder.
Another boy was kind of mean and nasty to people, and yet he had an angel on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Peel

Thunder Peel

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:42 am

I was in the movie Congo but instead of being attacked by mutant gorillas I was attacked by ferocious Bichon Frise dogs. I'm not even kidding, not to mention in reality they're the sweetest dogs ever.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarboulevard.blogspot.com/
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:51 pm

I had a dream that my neighborhood was on fire in several places. Also there was a ton of my relatives in my dream and a lot of people from CF. I was asking a large room of people to pray.

I can't remember my dream now since I didn't write it down.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:21 am

well I had a pretty lame dream last night. I dreamt that I messed up at work on something and got fired. Then the dream ended.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:32 pm

I had a dream that toastface called me on the phone and asked if I was free on Friday to meet up. I told him I wasn't sure (since I have things planned); and then we decided over the phone to decide later.

Conversations with people in dreams are strange. Very Happy
I woke up thinking it could have been real.
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:24 pm

In a recent dream, I visited my old high school drafting classroom. It was slightly different than I remembered. Instead of drawings on a shelf, there was a ledge... a kind of loft around the perimeter of the room... where actual objects we designed were stored. A few of my old projects were still there after all these years! Although the objects and drawings were mostly figments of my imagination back in the day, they were real in the dream. I could hold them and everything. Of course, I also recognized a few that old friends had made as well, and had a nice talk with our former teacher.

This was probably prompted by my recent experiences with the 3D printer at work. For the first time years, got to hold something that I created with technical drawings. Not that I do many these days, but apparently I still remember what I learned. These recent experiences are helping me reconnect with a part of myself that, although I may rarely show others, I very much still am on the inside. This may be inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, but it's meaningful to me and feels like a present from God.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:32 pm

I had a dream last night that my mother kicked me out of the house. I was wandering around, trying to figure out how to survive on my own. I even called up Strider for help...he said he would come to pick me up and help me find a place and stuff, but he never showed up.

Strangely enough, I was very calm and cool in my dream...even a little excited. O.o
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Squeakers wrote:
I had a dream last night that my mother kicked me out of the house. I was wandering around, trying to figure out how to survive on my own. I even called up Strider for help...he said he would come to pick me up and help me find a place and stuff, but he never showed up.
What does your subconscious have against me? Razz
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Squeakers wrote:
What does your subconscious have against me? Razz
I have no clue...but I think somewhere in my dream, I kept thinking that perhaps you were just too busy to come pick me up, so I just shrugged it off and went about my merry way. >.> ... XD
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Well, as long as you were merry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Well, as long as you were merry Very Happy
aha! I was! I mean, I was kinda terrified because I had never been out on my own before, but at the same time I was all 'Oh boy! A whole new world to discover!'

Laugh
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:22 pm

The last dream I had I can remember that Saucy was in it. Very Happy Right at the end. It was so cute and sweet. I was out having dinner somewhere and he surprised me by coming to the restaurant. I gave him a big hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:05 am

Aww that is sweet Smile You keep dreaming about me. Does that mean I'm the man of your dreams?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:39 pm

^ Lol. I don't know what triggered it. ...Actually, I don't think most dreams need a 'trigger'...all of us are just weird, so naturally our dreams will be weird too. Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:51 pm

Yes. Weird we are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your dream?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: General Discussion-
Jump to: