ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was your dream?

Go down 
+15
Paulie079
Toro
Bristecom
Soldier<3
wannaberocker
Thunder Peel
Squeakers
Jess9450
TX_CO_Matt
Hadassah
Miles
Strider1002
Ethnog
Miss Spaulding
Dandelions in the Rain
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

What was your dream? Empty
PostSubject: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:39 pm

If you remember any of your dreams post them here. Very Happy I don't think we have a thread like this yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Last night I had a dream that it was maybe my birthday and my sister came to visit special for it and she brought me a gift. It was a bunch of new clothes. A bunch of blouses in different colors but the same style; and some jeans. The reason she bought them for me was because she said my style wasn't very good. I was looking at them and noticing how nice they looked but then realized all the shirts were turtle necks (or similar) so it was awkward because I absolutely hate wearing turtle necks and won't wear them... but it was a gift she got special for me.
I think we were then trying to figure out if she could have all the new clothes instead. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:22 pm

I can't remember what my dream was about last night, but I do remember that both Ethie and Amber were in it. Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
I can't remember what my dream was about last night, but I do remember that both Ethie and Amber were in it. Razz 
REMEMBERRR!!!!!

I had a dream a week before I got called back for work.

I was going to the gym and passed by an old coworker I had not seen or talked too in over a year. She was holding her baby girl (she has twins but it was only one of them) and her mom was walking next to her. When I passed them she told me to go straight because there was a big swimming pool.
When I went into the door the pool was huge and beautiful. I couldn't get in without having to calm on the other side. When I walked over my brother was there and I told him to race with me. When we jumped in the water it got really dirty and dark, but I told myself I was going to push through and get to the other side. The more I swam the clear and beautiful the water became.

A week later I got called for work and the same week my coworker sent me a text asking where I was working now.

The other dream I had was when my grandmother got sick. I went to their house but it was different. My grandmother was so young. Like she had gone back 20 years when we first came to the US. I couldn't believe it and wondered how she had changed. The next day when I went to take her to the doctors she wasn't well and then was sent to the ICU that same day. I had told my mom about the dream but she didn't say anything to me, until later on. She told me after that dream she felt something was going to happen with grandma and it wasn't going to be good.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:07 pm

My dream involved Frasier and Niles Crane. That's all I remember.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Ohh, I have so many strange weird dreams, and nearly every single night! I don't remember my dreams always though, but half the time I do. If I do remember any, I shall consider posting here, although if it is really weird, I probably won't! Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Ethnog wrote:
REMEMBERRR!!!!!

I can't. Doh! The only thing I can remember is at one point all three of us were outdoors. It was a beautiful, sunny day. We were sitting on the grass...like we were in a pretty park or something. Just chatting.

That's it. Lol. I guess we were having a good time anyway. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Oh that's sweet! I would so do that with you ladies!
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:00 am

Strider1002 wrote:

LOL. Wow. Had you been watching Frasier before bed? Because I often dream about the show/movie I watched before going to sleep.

Ethnog wrote:
Oh that's sweet! I would so do that with you ladies!

It was. The scene was very pleasant, so maybe that's why I remember that particular part of it.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:07 am

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Strider1002 wrote:

LOL. Wow. Had you been watching Frasier before bed? Because I often dream about the show/movie I watched before going to sleep.

Nope, haven't seen it for a while. I guess they're just ingrained in my head as two of my favorite sitcom characters Laughing
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:12 am

^ Possibly. Lol. Razz Dreams are so funny.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Ninzae popped up in my dream last night. A quick cameo appearance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Neat thread. Unfortunately, most of mine are forgotten within a few minutes of waking up. Maybe I should try keeping a dream journal.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:58 pm

You should. Very Happy I did that a few times when I had a really interesting dream. I wrote it down while I was still half asleep. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:29 pm

I had a very strange dream last night (right before I woke up). I don't really remember where it all started but somehow someone got a fishhook in her hand and she was really annoyed about that. (It was somehow my fault). We were then sitting in a taco fast food place and she kept ordering combo after combo of tacos - it was making me uneasy watching her eat them all; and she wasn't finished. The taco fast food employees were singing karaoke behind the counter.
For some reason I needed to escape so I was running out into a parking lot but it was pouring rain; so much rain that you couldn't see very far ahead. I ran up to a police officer for help.
Rover was chasing me.
What was your dream? 5198112740_4a14819cab
Growing larger if I remembered anything; and shrinking if I thought of new things.
I and the person I found in the parking lot ran as fast as we could to get away from rover. We found a huge staircase (with a roof) and so we climbed that as fast as we could. We were in a water park (up idk how many floors). At the top of the stairs there was a hallway and around the bend there was a crowd of people surrounding several animals (I think maybe some bears, but I'm not sure). I decided that I wanted out of there so I turned back and came up to where the stairs was.. as I walked closer to the stairs I noticed that the ground was swaying a bit.. and how far down it would be to go down the stairs. So I turned back knowing I couldn't make it down.. I was feeling sick so I sat down in a spot I found. There were cigaret butts around me; so I was vaguely thinking that people walking past would think I'm there to smoke... but I didn't care.
I was stuck up on the top of the tower with no way down.
I found an elevator but it required a key card to use it.
A lady came and we decided to go in the elevator; she had a card but it wasn't the right one.. the door opened anyway and we walked in. As the door was shutting a voice over speaker said "make sure to take a shower before entering the elevator or..." and I don't remember what else. But I was worried.. All I knew was that I was exhausted and that I just had sat on the dirty ground outside.. the next thing I knew the elevator was filling up with water; soapy water (kind of blue green in color.. and just before it went over our heads the voice over speaker said "don't forget to hold your breath" But the words were hard to hear and understand immediately.
I don't remember if I dreamed anymore. Very Happy All I know is I forgot a lot of what happened before rover chased me. I think there was some kind of rivalry between some people before then.

Notes I wrote to remember dream:
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:20 am

In my dream last night my mom gave me a tree that was dying and told me to replant it. It was so big! She helped me plants again but I don't remember everything that happened.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:36 pm

^ That's cute.

I took melatonin last night, so my dream was extremely bizarre. That always happens when I take melatonin. I remember my dream being very sci-fi. We were in some kind of ship in space, and we (meaning me and my pals - the 'good guys') were being held hostage by this evil woman and her equally evil henchmen. It seemed to me that the ship was not hers but that she took it over...like a mutiny or something.

I vaguely remember us needing to escape because the ship was going to self-destruct. I'm going to assumed we survived because I think I woke up before it finished. Or maybe my mind began a new dream.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:49 pm

My dreams get very vivid and weird when I take something like that too!
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:53 pm

^ Yes. I believe it's because when you take melatonin or something similar it puts you into that deep sleep called 'REM' sleep, which is the type of sleep we all need. And it's when you're sleeping deeply like that when you dream the most vividly.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:55 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
^ Yes. I believe it's because when you take melatonin or something similar it puts you into that deep sleep called 'REM' sleep, which is the type of sleep we all need. And it's when you're sleeping deeply like that when you dream the most vividly.
Yes. I just don't like taking it on the weekdays because I want to sleep more.
So if I haven't slept all week I will take it on friday so that I can sleep longer on saturday.
Back to top Go down
Hadassah

Hadassah

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:25 am

I had a weird dream last night. I was with a friend and we found out someone was after him so we were on the run. I drove around and around in circles until we ended up at an amusement park. The only way to get in the amusement park was through a corn maze. I HATE corn mazes. So we ran through the corn maze to get away from whomever was chasing us and ended up at the Ferris wheel. So we jumped in one of the carts and sat there wondering what we were going to do next. Couldn't live on a Ferris wheel. Razz

We got off and were running back to the corn maze when I bumped into my friends husband. I thought it was really weird but all I remember seeing was him turning around and his huge grin just ingulfed his face. He said hi, we said hi and ran off.

We jumped in a taxi to head to a different area and I turned to my friend and was like, "I think we finally lost them." and the taxi driver pulled a gun on us and said, "Think again." great. So he drove us to a warehouse where my friend's husband was. What was he doing there?? Apparently he worked for the "bad guys" and tipped them off when we saw us at the park. Jerk.

So at the warehouse they left us telling us when the "boss" showed up they'd relocate us again.

I woke up before the boss could get there. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:16 pm

I actually had a nightmare last night. I haven't had a nightmare since...I was a kid! I rarely dream (that I can recollect), but when I do they're usually pleasant or weird. But last night, I watched a public bus crash into the side of a mountain or something and the mountain sucked the bus in and there were body parts flying everywhere. So weird and blah.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Hadassah wrote:
I had a weird dream last night. I was with a friend and we found out someone was after him so we were on the run. I drove around and around in circles until we ended up at an amusement park. The only way to get in the amusement park was through a corn maze. I HATE corn mazes. So we ran through the corn maze to get away from whomever was chasing us and ended up at the Ferris wheel. So we jumped in one of the carts and sat there wondering what we were going to do next. Couldn't live on a Ferris wheel. Razz

We got off and were running back to the corn maze when I bumped into my friends husband. I thought it was really weird but all I remember seeing was him turning around and his huge grin just ingulfed his face. He said hi, we said hi and ran off.

We jumped in a taxi to head to a different area and I turned to my friend and was like, "I think we finally lost them." and the taxi driver pulled a gun on us and said, "Think again." great. So he drove us to a warehouse where my friend's husband was. What was he doing there?? Apparently he worked for the "bad guys" and tipped them off when we saw us at the park. Jerk.

So at the warehouse they left us telling us when the "boss" showed up they'd relocate us again.

I woke up before the boss could get there. Razz
Lololololol...Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:
I actually had a nightmare last night.  I haven't had a nightmare since...I was a kid!  I rarely dream (that I can recollect), but when I do they're usually pleasant or weird.  But last night, I watched a public bus crash into the side of a mountain or something and the mountain sucked the bus in and there were body parts flying everywhere. So weird and blah.  
You what I just remembered? You were in my dream a few nights ago. How could I forget this? In fact, I think it was the night before you found out you got the job.

And the dream had you driving me around in your big truck. You on the job and for some reason I was riding along with you. It was at night and we were somewhere downtown in Michigan...I don't know if it was Detroit or what. It began with us leaving a parking garage, which, for whatever reason, seemed to take eternity to get out of. It was kind of scary actually. :shock: 

Anyway. I wonder if it was a sort of 'vision' that you would get the job. Razz Razz Lol. Hey! You never know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:48 pm

that's cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your dream?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: General Discussion-
Jump to: