ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Messages

Go down 
+15
Paulie079
Rayofsun
Dandelions in the Rain
Squeakers
Bristecom
Ninzae
Strider1002
Spunkn
Toro
Miss Spaulding
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
PinkSweetart
wannaberocker
Jess9450
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninzae

Ninzae

Video Messages - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:31 pm

Great video, Ninzae. You are beautiful inside and out Smile

And a CC meetup! I'm on board with that =) I've always wanted to go to NYC, so I'm on board with that too Wink
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:55 pm

little_tigress wrote:

I second this. Also we should skype again sometime. I don't know if we can beat the record of 6 hours though....

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Thanks for posting the video Ninzae. Smile It was encouraging.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Always good to see Niña Smile

I don't care where we all meet up. It'll be a good excuse to travel.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Thank you for that video Nina, it was so wonderful.

This video I took this morning of my little cousin singing, dancing, and saying poetry to us. She is TOO MUCH!!!

Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Thank you for sharing Ninzae we all enjoy your pictures and videos and having you on any forum. You should definitely come to the states. Smile Texas is central..... I am even on Central time.Very Happy

Ethie soo cute, thank you for trusting us enough to share. Smile

In other news, I am officially NOT smarter than a 3rd? grader.....

Ethies cousin is speaking Armenian and I cant even completely grasp English. Run cry 
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Nina, your videos always make me smile. The way you phrase your thoughts is so elegant. You are such a genuine person and I am so glad you're on this forum and that we will get to know each other even more as time goes on. Absolutely lovely!

Ethnog! Very Happy Your cousin gave me such a giggle. So so cute. Of course the icing on the cake was her adorable bow.=)
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Thank you! She is SO cute!
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Cool videos ladies.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Aww so cute Ethnog. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:46 pm

awww Ninzae!! I know; I'm rarely on Skype these days Unbelievable We've got to set up a planned date sometime!
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am

little_tigress wrote:

And a CC meetup! I'm on board with that =) I've always wanted to go to NYC, so I'm on board with that too Wink

Aww LT. Thank you very much for kind remarks toward me. I did not feel so beautiful when I made that video. It was a long Sunday and I was ready for bed. hahah. You are equally beautiful too. Smile

I also enjoy all your videos esp whenever you play beautiful music. I wish I am musically inclined as you. Smile

NYC here we come!! Smile

Spunkn wrote:
little_tigress wrote:

I second this.  Also we should skype again sometime.  I don't know if we can beat the record of 6 hours though....

Laughing

Thank you for seconding that. I hope you are "serious". hahah.

Yeah Kev. We should skype sometime before I leave for my yearly sabbatical week off in Sweden. After that, I will be moving to another place so it will be a busy week.

Well, we can do more than 6 hours. This time we need to get ready with snacks, drinks and of course, some chocolates while we skype. hahah. I am sure it will be more than 6 hours. Smile And yeah, this is a great time to gain more "rewards" from you. Remember???

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
Thanks for posting the video Ninzae. :)It was encouraging.

Thanks DITR. How are you today? :)I apologize in asking this but do yyou have the same name in CF?

Strider1002 wrote:
Always good to see Niña Smile

I don't care where we all meet up. It'll be a good excuse to travel.

RJ...Yay!! RJ is flying wherever for a CC meet up. Just make sure to bring some Hersheys..Ill bring you some Legos. hahha Deal??? hahha

Ethnog wrote:
Thank you for that video Nina, it was so wonderful.

Thanks Ethie. Smile

Your cousin is a STAR!!! I did not understand a word but she is superb!!

Toro wrote:
Thank you for sharing Ninzae we all enjoy your pictures and videos and having you on any forum. You should definitely come to the states. Smile Texas is central..... I am even on Central time.Very Happy

Thanks Toro. I will come and visit USA when my life gets "settled". I am still waiting for many things - work, move to a new place/country and etc. Once all is good then I can start planning my trip there. I am hoping for September for Desiring God conference in Minneapolis. Smile

Texas is central too but it is far South. :)NYC you dont want? They have good tacos, I heard. LOL

Rayofsun wrote:
Nina, your videos always make me smile. The way you phrase your thoughts is so elegant. You are such a genuine person and I am so glad you're on this forum and that we will get to know each other even more as time goes on. Absolutely lovely!

Hey Ray..Awww.. You are the sweetest. Really? It is best thing to hear that my video makes you smile. I should make more videos then. hahha.

I never thought that my usage of words and sentence construction is elegant. Thank you. And thanks to all my English teachers in the Philippines. Smile

I am looking forward in getting to know you too. Thank you for being so generous with your words. I appreciate it. Smile

wannaberocker wrote:
Cool videos ladies.

Thanks gentleman. Smile

Jess9450 wrote:
awww Ninzae!! I know; I'm rarely on Skype these days Unbelievable We've got to set up a planned date sometime!

JEss of the number (i like calling you this way). I know..Ive not seen you. Yup. We must skype some time. Just let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Ninzae wrote:

Thanks DITR. How are you today? :)I apologize in asking this but do yyou have the same name in CF?

I'm doing pretty good. How are you today? Smile
That's a good question Smile Yes I have this screen name on CF as well but I haven't been on CF since early march and before then slowed down in posting much in the singles section, except in the music threads. So I don't think we've met before. Do you have the same name there too?
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:14 pm

Ninzae wrote:

I'm doing pretty good. How are you today? Smile
That's a good question :)Yes I have this screen name on CF as well but I haven't been on CF since early march and before then slowed down in posting much in the singles section, except in the music threads. So I don't think we've met before. Do you have the same name there too?

I am good too. Thanks a lot. Smile

I have the same nick. I only started to be active on CF around end of March and it was not that much because I was still writing my thesis then. Around of April, I started to post more. Smile

Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Well it is nice to meet you. Smile I really like your avatar picture by the way.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Ninzae wrote:

Thanks Toro. I will come and visit USA when my life gets "settled". I am still waiting for many things - work, move to a new place/country and etc. Once all is good then I can start planning my trip there. I am hoping for September for Desiring God conference in Minneapolis. Smile

Texas is central too but it is far South. :)NYC you dont want? They have good tacos, I heard. LOL

Well you will be taken great places no doubt. Smile

Nah, NYC is the ONE place I have been that I wanted to leave before even checking into the hotel.

New Yorkers can have it ( No offense Soldier <3 and others that may live there, but I am a country city boy, your town is simply city, everything I saw was nothing but tall buildings, no horizon at all. I was finally able to understand what I had heard of people growing up in NY, about not knowing what was beyond their own block. That happens when you are trapped in a rat maze all your life. Of course while I was there I didn't get mugged or anything, a country-city boy can survive Razz )

As for tacos, if you want Tex-Mex, there is no better place to go than the first part of that. After all, we put the Tex in the Mex. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:46 am

Well one finished, I'll see about the other tommorow. Turn down your sound if you don't want loud baby goat noises Razz

Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:07 am

Toro wrote:
Ninzae wrote:

Well you will be taken great places no doubt. Smile

Nah, NYC is the ONE place I have been that I wanted to leave before even checking into the hotel.

New Yorkers can have it ( No offense Soldier <3 and others that may live there, but I am a country city boy, your town is simply city, everything I saw was nothing but tall buildings, no horizon at all. I was finally able to understand what I had heard of people growing up in NY, about not knowing what was beyond their own block. That happens when you are trapped in a rat maze all your life. Of course while I was there I didn't get mugged or anything, a country-city boy can survive Razz)

As for tacos, if you want Tex-Mex, there is no better place to go than the first part of that. After all, we put the Tex in the Mex. Very Happy

Toro..Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)Most of my friends did like NYC a lot. A country city boy like you got a different preference.

What is great is that we will just do the CC meet up in NYC (God willing). We all go home to our own "country city". Smile

What is country city anyways?? haha

Im just joking about tacos in NYC. I actually don't know what NYC can offer when it comes to food. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:10 am

Well it is nice to meet you. :)I really like your avatar picture by the way.

It is my pleasure to meet you too. Smile Thank you. Smile I saw it on pinterest. haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Spunkn wrote:
Well one finished, I'll see about the other tommorow.  Turn down your sound if you don't want loud baby goat noises Razz

BABIES!!!!!Big Eye 

Seriously... my heart is about to explode. I just want to hold them and play with them.

I miss my goats so much now.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:25 pm

I was playing the video and Oakley came zooming in my room. He thought maybe I was hiding away some baby goats that I hadn't shown him yet.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Spunkn wrote:
I was playing the video and Oakley came zooming in my room.  He thought maybe I was hiding away some baby goats that I hadn't shown him yet.  

Everyone should have an Oakley :bounce: 
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:19 pm

My vote for a CC meeting would be Dallas...over 30% of the members live in Texas. I need to make another video.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Ninzae wrote:

What is country city anyways?? haha

Well, it is, a town that is to relaxed to be a full blown city of say, New York. Yet, far to busy and traffic riddled to be the country. 

Usually it is on the outskirts of a big city, but just before you reach middle of no where country, where those two collide is where you will find the country-city boy. Laughing 

A place where you might see a kid with a green mohawk, cow tipping. Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Messages
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next