ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Time For: IJWTS

Go down 
+14
wannaberocker
mina
Hadassah
Guy Incognito
Thunder Peel
TX_CO_Matt
Miles
Apricity
Jess9450
Rayofsun
Dandelions in the Rain
Toro
Strider1002
Miss Spaulding
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:38 pm

IJWTS - Why does fresh squeezed orange juice taste so different from store bought?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
IJWTS - Why does fresh squeezed orange juice taste so different from store bought?
Suspect They didn't tell you the person that squeezed the oranges washed their hands, did they? Suspect
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:22 am

IJWTS- I miss posting here... and sleep. I miss sleep, too.

Quick update: I'm still alive!!! I'm still in college and studying my butt off. This semester has been so hard, but I say that about every semester and realize that they really aren't. They just get in the way of my life. Razz

For all who remember me complaining about my back, I'll have you all know that after many, many, many tests we sort of narrowed down the problem to Endometriosis. I haven't been directly checked for that because the process would be a little evasive, but based on everything that I have the Dr was sure this was it. But thankfully my Dr has helped me keep the pain under control. And being mostly pain free has been awesome. Smile

I miss you guys!
Back to top Go down
Paulie079
Paulie079

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:31 am

PinkSweetart wrote:
IJWTS- I miss posting here... and sleep. I miss sleep, too.

Quick update: I'm still alive!!! I'm still in college and studying my butt off. This semester has been so hard, but I say that about every semester and realize that they really aren't. They just get in the way of my life. Razz

For all who remember me complaining about my back, I'll have you all know that after many, many, many tests we sort of narrowed down the problem to Endometriosis. I haven't been directly checked for that because the process would be a little evasive, but based on everything that I have the Dr was sure this was it. But thankfully my Dr has helped me keep the pain under control. And being mostly pain free has been awesome. Smile

I miss you guys!
So good to hear that you're not having to deal with so much pain now, Pink. And we've missed you too! I hope finals go well and aren't too stressful. Thanks for posting and updating us on things Smile
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:07 pm

I need to quit procrastinating. I should start making lists of things I need to do again, so I can be more productive with my time whenever possible.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:08 am

I need to quit procrastinating. I should start making lists of things I need to do again, so I can be more productive with my time whenever possible.

Lists are good. When I went to walmart. I forgot a few things I needed to get. Then I thought "I should have made  a list before I went to walmart"  Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:19 pm

I should make lists too. I always forget at least one thing.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:55 pm

I guess I do still make grocery lists... that's something. Razz
Sometimes I will set alarms on my ipod with a list of things I need to do, so I will be reminded. ^_^ I've been doing that lately. Smile Sometimes I don't have time to get to the things on the list, and sometimes I can. I've learned to be flexible. Which sometimes means I don't get everything done, but sometimes there are other things more important. It can be good and bad to be flexible with lists.. but I really like them as reminders. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paulie079
Paulie079

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:07 pm

I like how some people, lacking an opinion one way or another on a subject out of apathy, feel the need to make sure everyone knows they don't care.

Yeah, I actually don't really like it Razz
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Paulie079 wrote:
I like how some people, lacking an opinion one way or another on a subject out of apathy, feel the need to make sure everyone knows they don't care.

Yeah, I actually don't really like it Razz

maybe they just really care about how much they don't care. I know for me there are some things that I really care about my not caring to the point I tell people.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:37 pm

IJWTS 300th post...booyah.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:39 am

Squeakers wrote:
IJWTS 300th post...booyah.

IJWTS: Slow poke Razz
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Ijwts- it's hilarious how much of a difference hair can make! I straightened my hair today and my favourite auntie (hehe I know you're not supposed to pick favourites *shhh*) walked right by me! Lol! I mean, took a look and kept walking.
I had to obnoxiously crash my grocery cart into her's hehe just to get her to notice lol. Hmm I guess I could have just called out her name.... But that's besides the point!

Point is, hair changes more than I'd like to admit.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Oh, it's you, Ray... I didn't recognize you with your hair like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:20 am

Rayofsun wrote:
Ijwts- it's hilarious how much of a difference hair can make! I straightened my hair today and my favourite auntie (hehe I know you're not supposed to pick favourites *shhh*) walked right by me! Lol! I mean, took a look and kept walking.
I had to obnoxiously crash my grocery cart into her's hehe just to get her to notice lol. Hmm I guess I could have just called out her name.... But that's besides the point!

Suspect I hereby invoke internet law.

Pictures of said straightened hair or it didn't happen.  Razz
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Toro wrote:
Rayofsun wrote:

Suspect I hereby invoke internet law.

Pictures of said straightened hair or it didn't happen.  Razz

I second this motion!
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Rayofsun wrote:

LOL! Different hairstyles truly can change a lot how someone looks. I think I look a lot different than when I had bangs before, or maybe not, but I feel like I did. My bangs took a lot of time to care for in some ways and I wanted my hair all the same length, but maybe I'll change my mind again, I feel tempted to do so, lol.

Yes, you should share a pic of it! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Apricity wrote:
Rayofsun wrote:

LOL! Different hairstyles truly can change a lot how someone looks. I think I look a lot different than when I had bangs before, or maybe not, but I feel like I did. My bangs took a lot of time to care for in some ways and I wanted my hair all the same length, but maybe I'll change my mind again, I feel tempted to do so, lol.  

I totally hear you ladies on the hair thing! I've tried short hair, long hair, bangs, no bangs...and it's amazing how different I can look each time. And then, of course, you've got people wondering what happened to you because you look different. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Apricity wrote:
Rayofsun wrote:

If Ray showed a picture of herself, this website might explode.
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:20 pm

You guys are funny. And I guess it didn't happen then Razz
As Matt so kindly pointed out, pictures would mean that the website may explode. I love you all too much to wreck such a good thing. Wink

And Apricity, bangs are a huge change to make. They really change your look even more than just straightening or a in length. It always amazes me lol. I hear that bangs are a lot of work though. But if it looks fantastic, and you can handle the extra 10 minutes… do it! lol.

Squeaks, the way you say you've changed from long to short to bangs to … fawhawk Wink I feel like you have magical hair. The type that I love. The type that grows so fast! What have you settled on right now?
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Rayofsun wrote:
Squeaks, the way you say you've changed from long to short to bangs to … fawhawk ;)I feel like you have magical hair. The type that I love. The type that grows so fast! What have you settled on right now?

Daha, yup! My hair does grow back pretty quick (and it's thick). It's slowed down the past few years, but it's still quicker than most people, methinks.

I've settled on long hair with bangs. Don't have the bangs yet because I'm growing them out...but the next time I'm at the salon, I'm totally getting my hairdresser to cut me some bangs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:07 pm

I GOT ACCEPTED TO STUDY ABROAD IN GERMANY THIS SUMMER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:03 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:

That's so exciting! ^_^ Do you know how to speak any German already?
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:04 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:

That's so exciting! ^_^ Do you know how to speak any German already?

very little. It's with my university, we basically take ACU classes in Germany, it's not like we're going to a German school.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:16 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:

very little. It's with my university, we basically take ACU classes in Germany, it's not like we're going to a German school.

I can teach you how to say "I have cheese in my ears" in German. Very useful phrase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For: IJWTS   It's Time For: IJWTS - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Time For: IJWTS
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next