ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Growing up is weird

Go down 
+8
Miss Spaulding
PinkSweetart
Toro
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
Jess9450
Strider1002
wannaberocker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paulie079
Paulie079

Growing up is weird - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing up is weird   Growing up is weird - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:04 pm

It is weird, and especially weird when you begin to notice it. I think it was junior year of college for me that I realized that my freshman year, all I did was have fun, and then it was like time for fun slowly dwindled away, and suddenly I had to start thinking about my career and a family.

Pretty crazy stuff.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Growing up is weird   Growing up is weird - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:15 pm

When I was in high school I didn't like nerdy girls. Now I totally have a major soft sport for nerdy sweet girls lol.
Back to top Go down
anewhope

anewhope

PostSubject: Re: Growing up is weird   Growing up is weird - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:58 am

Ethnog wrote:
I love that I have come to this point in my life that I understand myself enough to see that my own tastes and needs have changed from the superficial level to something much deeper.
And seeing someone and accepting them for who they are is truly freeing for me. I think because of that I take their needs and beliefs into consideration and understand how they can fit into mine. I don't force it but it happened naturally and it's lovely when you have someone in your life you can be that way with.

This is beautiful. I hope to be here someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing up is weird   Growing up is weird - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Growing up is weird
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: Fun Topics-
Jump to: