ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+22
Hadassah
OneHappyCookie
Marycita
Edwards1984
Amber.ly
mina
Miles
Rayofsun
Paulie079
PinkSweetart
toastface_grillah
Soldier<3
Ninzae
Jess9450
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
Strider1002
Miss Spaulding
Squeakers
Toro
Dandelions in the Rain
wannaberocker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

What's on your mind? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:01 am

Yeah BSB! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:02 am

Speaking of which I need to start on a painting I promised my cousin, but I am very nervous to get started on it because I haven't painted in a long while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:03 am

It`ll look amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:03 am

I doubt it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:05 am

I don`t. And its my birthday which means I`m right and you can`t argue Razz
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:10 am

What's on your mind? - Page 20 Anothe11
What's on your mind? - Page 20 Anothe12
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:32 am

I am still in awe of how brilliant Wes is with the work he does.
if only I was half as good in my job! Gosh. I keep reading and reading stuff and I think, "how how how does this man know and can do all this stuff? Why doesn't he have some crazy high paying job."

Maybe, he does, I don't know.
Seriously, someone hire him and pay him to create your website.
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 am

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got called back from the job at school. ^_^ I'm so excited! This is such a blessing for me and I hope everything works out because I've never really had an office type job, but I know God put me where He wants me. I only hope my back pain doesn't get in the way with school or my work. I'm terrified but I have to trust that God has a plan and a purpose for me. I'm so happy! If everything works out I'll be able to save up money for my trip to Dallas, AND I wont have to be such a burden to my family and can start paying my own bills again. I appreciate all the help they give me, but I can't always depend on them.

Also, I've realized how much I hated doing household chores, but now having dealt with crippling back pain, I appreciate being able to MOVE and do normal household duties. It's a blessing, guys to be able to wash dishes, get something from the fridge, give your dog a bath. Being out in the hot sun and cleaning up the yard. It's given me some perspective. If you can move, get out there and MOVE!
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:44 am

Yay! congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:12 am

Ethnog wrote:

Also, why do people who ride different motorcycles wear different kinds helmets? I find that fascinating.

Lol I still got my brothers motorcycle helmet from when he had a motorcycle. I should take a pic in it, that thing is awesome lookin.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:13 am

That is some awesome news Pinky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:14 pm

congrats, Pinky!!
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:23 pm

It really makes me sad how low people go to attack others just for the sake of attacking.
Kate Middleton had a baby like what? A day ago? Seriously. A freaking day. Two days the MOST! She looked amazing and beautiful post baby. If any of you have a baby and look like that I will eat my words. Literally sit down and find a way to eat words from the internet. Whatever she wore, and however she looked was stunning.
When I have a baby ---I want to have beautiful hair like Kate, amazing skin, and a belly that was caught by camera the wrong way and still look fabulous. Then I'll go skip around with my husband or something.
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:25 pm

People are so hard on her and try to hate on her and her looks; but she always looks amazing so in my opinion she comes out on top and wins every time!  I think it's funny that people expect a baby bump just to be gone right after you have a baby.  Um no, considering what your body goes through; it's probably there for a while.  No woman should have to be ashamed about that. And she shouldn't have to hide it by either binding or wearing a tent when she's expected to give a photo shoot to the world's press.  Go, Kate!

Last edited by mina on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:29 pm

She really does!
Honestly, now that she is a mom I see her even more beautiful then ever. Something has changed in her face. Something always changes when women have a baby.
My friend April had her baby a month ago and when I see her, I thought, "Wow, how in the world did you become even more beautiful?!!!!"
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:30 pm

On my mind; I'm making a wedding veil for a friend. I've made like 5 veils and she finally picked one, but wants some complicated beading on it. I'm pretty sure I can do it. Today I'm practicing and then biting the bullet and beading it! My husband told me I need to bead the other practice ones and then sell them for like $200 on-line. Basically I would love to be a gypsy wedding accessories designer,lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:42 pm

I love that she chose a dress that would show her belly, honestly. I read an article this morning about how no celebrity dares to show their belly post birth. Headshots? Breastfeeding? Yes. but the belly is still something to be ashamed of and hidden. She might get attacked for her choice in wardrobe, but its really a big step towards changing attitudes and helping other women be OK with their bodies.

Mina, if I ever get married - I'm coming to you for my veil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Smile I'll give you a discount!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:07 pm

yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:23 pm

Right after I woke up it started raining. Smile
I should probably move somewhere where it rains more often... but then maybe I'd be less excited about it.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:49 pm

What's a suitable punishment for an alarm clock that's derelict in its duties?
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Strider1002 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Strider1002 wrote:

What's on your mind? - Page 20 25yuswsw28295
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:51 pm

I hope my cat doesn't jump out the second floor window on accident again.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
I hope my cat doesn't jump out the second floor window on accident again.

What's on your mind? - Page 20 Shower

Poor kitty Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next