ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood

Go down 
+12
OneHappyCookie
PinkSweetart
Soldier<3
Spunkn
Dandelions in the Rain
Toro
Maka
Bristecom
Jess9450
wannaberocker
Strider1002
Miss Spaulding
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood Empty
PostSubject: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:08 pm

Express yourselves in little moving pictures. Do it, y'all. Cool 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:23 pm

Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:25 pm

I sometimes wish I had long hair just so I could do This ^
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:27 pm

wannaberocker wrote:

Grow it out!
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Jess9450 wrote:

Hahahaha...this one is funny.
Back to top Go down
Bristecom

Bristecom

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:00 pm

How I look when reading the Singles Christian Forum these days: (aside from being a girl)

Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
wannaberocker wrote:

Grow it out!

I got wavy hair, so when it gets longer I look like a hobo lol. Its not a good look for me.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:08 pm

wannaberocker wrote:
I got wavy hair, so when it gets longer I look like a hobo lol. Its not a good look for me.

Why would it being wavy make you look like a hobo? Lol...I don't get it. Haha.

I think hair with wave makes for the best looking longer hair. Just my two cents.

Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
wannaberocker wrote:

Why would it being wavy make you look like a hobo? Lol...I don't get it. Haha.

I think hair with wave makes for the best looking longer hair. Just my two cents.

Cause they don't grow straight and nice. They grow in weird directions. I don't know wavy hair is just a lot of work to maintain if they are longer.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:14 pm

wannaberocker wrote:

Cause they don't grow straight and nice. They grow in weird directions. I don't know wavy hair is just a lot of work to maintain if they are longer.

Well, you know...I guess it does depend on the length. If you're talking long as in like the length of my own hair, then perhaps not. But if it's a little above the shoulders (like RJ's for example) that's different.
Back to top Go down
Bristecom

Bristecom

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:24 pm

You don't see many guys with hair like the one in your avatar these days. It can easily look bad but some guys look pretty cool like that. Kevin Nash comes to mind. I don't think he looks as good with his hair short now.

Before:

After:
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Bristecom wrote:
You don't see many guys with hair like the one in your avatar these days. It can easily look bad but some guys look pretty cool like that. Kevin Nash comes to mind. I don't think he looks as good with his hair short now.

Yeah, I mean if I was a real professional musicians, I could maybe pull off the long hair. But cuase im not lol I cant.
Back to top Go down
Bristecom

Bristecom

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:43 pm

wannaberocker wrote:
Bristecom wrote:

Yeah, I mean if I was a real professional musicians, I could maybe pull off the long hair. But cuase im not lol I cant.
Yeah, probably true. And you have to figure they probably have professional groomers attend to them every morning. afro 
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Maka

Maka

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:34 pm

driving home in traffic : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

now at home : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Jess9450 wrote:
driving home in traffic : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cheer! WOO HOO, I am not the only road rage sufferer
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Toro wrote:
Jess9450 wrote:

Oh I'm terrible. Many a time I have let loose some choice words when people who are clearly incompetent drivers slow me down/delay me from getting to my destination. Like today, when what should have been a 25 minute drive took an hour. Not something I'm proud of, but I'm working on it.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Hmm, I only get road rage when there are other drivers on the road.
Back to top Go down
Bristecom

Bristecom

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Jess9450 wrote:
Toro wrote:
Jess9450 wrote:

Oh I'm terrible. Many a time I have let loose some choice words when people who are clearly incompetent drivers slow me down/delay me from getting to my destination. Like today, when what should have been a 25 minute drive took an hour. Not something I'm proud of, but I'm working on it.
Yeah, it's crazy. Recently I've had a 45 minute commute in rush hour traffic. I've almost been hit several times. One guy just cut across all lanes without even looking or slowing down and I had to brake and swerve and I nearly ran into a semi-truck. It's one of the reasons I've decided to get a different job. It was seriously like this:

Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Jess9450 wrote:

Same here, its why I have to go over the videos of me driving before I post them on CF and will now have to go over them before I post here.

I am a bit of a potty mouth as it is unfortunately. (I used to curse enough to offend a sailor..... but I am still working on it, I don;t curse near as much as I used to, but.... still, I let one slip here and there on accident.) Most of my offenses are in such a state as road rage when someone cuts me off suddenly, then its just instinct that a word comes out or I tell them they are "Number one" (less so the "number one" gesture unless they are being INCREDIBLY stupid and seriously endangering me or others. Hey, Im not perfect, I admit I need polishing still. Not proud of it, but, I wont deny who I am either.)

Same here Strider.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:15 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood   Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood Empty

Back to top Go down

Post a GIF That Reflects Your Mood
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next