ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+16
wannaberocker
Jess9450
Miles
Paulie079
Thunder Peel
Spunkn
mina
Ethnog
Squeakers
Toro
TX_CO_Matt
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miss Spaulding
Apricity
Strider1002
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

What's on your mind? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Thank you. I think I've dodged the sickness my niece has, so that's good. Hopefully nobody else will get it, so your prayers are appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Need an ankle massage?
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:39 pm

Nah. I kind of already got one when I had the pedicure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Downloading movie-maker right now. I'll play with it a bit and see what I come up with Smile
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:16 pm

So much on my mind...so little time to process it...or perhaps I don't want to process it. I'm having quite a few negative thoughts right now...and I know if I say (type?) them out loud, people would jump on me and be all 'NO, you're wrong!' Sorry 

Bed...that's where I should be...especially since I have an early morning shift tomorrow...maybe some sleep'll make me feel better. Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:41 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
^ Lol! I have zero skills at painting my nails. Seriously. A 4-year-old child could do better than me.
Well, that's a dealbreaker right there Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Thunder Peel

Thunder Peel

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:01 am

So I thought shooting and editing a 3-minute promotional video for our ministry would be fun. I'm beginning to have second thoughts about that. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://lunarboulevard.blogspot.com/
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:43 am

ugh it snowed today. it ended up melting during the day, but it's a sign. A SIGN I TELL YOU!

What's on your mind? - Page 20 Brace-yourself-Winter

Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 3:08 am

^haha, yes!! Very Happy It has been snowing here the past few days, it keeps melting during the daytime, but this morning was very pretty outside. Winter is on it's way! cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Paulie079
Paulie079

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:38 am

Good thing I just bought a car that doesn't have working heat.

*bangs head against table repeatedly*

Hopefully it'll get fixed on Monday, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:00 am

^I've found that when you want to try to save money, you can't!  Something always rears its ugly head.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:43 am

Thank God it's Friday, because it's been a tough week...

Not really.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Off to Fort Pierce.

Getting my family together to go drive out of town is like the beginning of Home Alone when the family is late and are scrambling out the door to catch their plane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:13 pm

^ have a safe trip! I hope there will be lots of pics! Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Have a great day, everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:08 pm

You too bud! Have a good one!
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:41 pm

The perfect surprise to my morning...a tick latched onto my leg.
Woke up with a stinging feeling in my leg and went to check it. A nice little tick was wiggling just a hair below my knee. I scrambled outta bed and went to get Ma. Poor woman...she was still in a coma as I went for the tick-key (a handy tool to remove ticks). Had the spot wrapped in a bandaid and medical tape with a glob of clay on it all day, so I walked with a funny limp all day(the spot is on the side).

Fun fun...thankfully no bull's-eye around it right now. Then I'd REALLY be in trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Wow I woulda thought they were buried for the winter by now. Must've sought refuge in your room.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:53 pm

Sauceman wrote:
Wow I woulda thought they were buried for the winter by now. Must've sought refuge in your room.  
It would've traveled on one of my cats; most of them are indoor/outdoor cats. I was cuddling Teddy Bear last night...musta got it from him. >.<

Last edited by Squeakers on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Yes, ticks are terrible! I hope you don't get anything from that Squeakers. We have so many ticks around our area that it isn't even funny. Sad Just walking through a field will get me full of ticks (sometimes I find around 20 crawling on me from just doing that). I don't remember them being so bad when I was a child, and I used to play out in the fields and woods a lot more, but I avoid going out in the fields and woods as much now since I worry about getting Lyme disease again, and when I have been in the woods I'm constantly checking myself over hoping I got them all off. This time of year isn't as bad, but the pets do bring them in, and I usually find ticks on our pets even this time of year, it's horrible! It's another reason why I look forward to winter, when I won't have to worry about getting ticks from being outside, or the pets bringing them in. Maybe someday I will move to a place where there aren't as many ticks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Aww you got Lyme disease? Sad I guess that's better than Lemon Pox.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Apricity wrote:
Yes, ticks are terrible! I hope you don't get anything from that Squeakers. We have so many ticks around our area that it isn't even funny. Sad Just walking through a field will get me full of ticks (sometimes I find around 20 crawling on me from just doing that). I don't remember them being so bad when I was a child, and I used to play out in the fields and woods a lot more, but I avoid going out in the fields and woods as much now since I worry about getting Lyme disease again, and when I have been in the woods I'm constantly checking myself over hoping I got them all off. This time of year isn't as bad, but the pets do bring them in, and I usually find ticks on our pets even this time of year, it's horrible! It's another reason why I look forward to winter, when I won't have to worry about getting ticks from being outside, or the pets bringing them in. Maybe someday I will move to a place where there aren't as many ticks.
Yup, exactly.

We didn't used to have ticks around here, but for some reason the ticks have become more frequent 'riders' on our pets the past couple of years. My family and I never actually got bit by one until this morning when I found it latched onto me.

...the little bugger hurt, too...*mutters some not so nice things under breath*...thankfully, though, there's no bulls-eye around the bite mark. Hopefully no Lyme disease.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Ticks are the spawn of the devil.
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Sauceman wrote:
Aww you got Lyme disease? :(I guess that's better than Lemon Pox.
Yes, I have had Lyme disease, so if I start developing dementia, Alzheimers, or whatever, you can all blame it on that. Razz I have been doing research in my class on this, and it is pretty surprising that there are actually connections between different disorders and Lyme disease. Kind of scary actually. :/

By the way, what is lemon pox?

Squeakers wrote:

Yup, exactly.

We didn't used to have ticks around here, but for some reason the ticks have become more frequent 'riders' on our pets the past couple of years. My family and I never actually got bit by one until this morning when I found it latched onto me.

...the little bugger hurt, too...*mutters some not so nice things under breath*...thankfully, though, there's no bulls-eye around the bite mark. Hopefully no Lyme disease.
Yeah, it is strange. I wonder why they are increasing, and I wonder if there is any way to minimize the tick population? That is good! I don't think there is a high chance you will get it, I have found many ticks bitten into me each year, and I have only had Lyme disease once, so I think your chance is pretty low of getting it. That is good there is no ring, sometimes a ring doesn't always show, so if you start having extreme fatigue, aching stiff joints (like arthritis), those could possibly be signs of Lyme disease. My brother had it so bad one time he could hardly walk.

This map shows the risk of Lyme disease throughout the states and where it is most prevalent. My area is pretty bad, I think I want to move to Alaska, lol. Razz http://backyardbugpatrol.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/lyme_disease_risk_map.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:10 pm

it was a joke. lemons and limes haha. I made a (not-so) funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next