ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Messages

Go down 
+15
Paulie079
Rayofsun
Dandelions in the Rain
Squeakers
Bristecom
Ninzae
Strider1002
Spunkn
Toro
Miss Spaulding
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
PinkSweetart
wannaberocker
Jess9450
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Video Messages - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Tomorrow is a fall fest in Davison where my church is and I plan on taking my mom. I may make a video Smile
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:52 pm

^You should!

The autumn colors are so bright here right now; I think it is just about the peak. I tried recording a bit outside with my laptop, but my laptop doesn't show the colors very well. No  So I am considering asking my brother if he'd let me use his video cam, although he will likely get suspicious and ask why I would want to do that, lol. Suspect  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Toro wrote:
Nice video Strider..... I'd have been messing with your radio however. Laughing 

Ninzae wrote:
Wow Toro! That is a nice place you've got. :)When is the housewarming party? Smile
Thank you.... as soon as you get here.
Government shutdown. The American embassy in Copemhagen is closed. No visa.

Strider1002 wrote:
Oh myy.. So scared just watching this video.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:15 pm

When I was a kid we found a 6 foot long bull snake in our yard once. I was about 5 or 6 I think, my brother and I were playing football.

They're pretty harmless and they're good for keeping rattle snakes away, but when you stumble upon a 6 foot snake....yeah it's a bit startling.....
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Apricity wrote:
Oh! What kind of snake is that? Did it move after a while?
I don't know my snakes...
It didn't move while I was there, but when I came back that way, it was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:48 pm

I used to catch snakes as a kid. I forgot so much about them. I wanna say Water Moccasin or a simple rat snake, being I don't believe you have water moccasins all the way up there as they are a southern snake Id guess rat snake.

Ninzae wrote:
Government shutdown. The American embassy in Copemhagen is closed. No visa.

Suspect It's okay, I got that taken care of, we will say we are married.

If they ask for papers though.. affraid ... we RUN! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Toro you have the most creepy voice ever!

I'm expecting a voice over as a cartoon villain.

Your fireplace is lovely and I love all the closet space. I hope you are enjoying your new place and baked cookies to celebrate.

Or in my case, had margaritas.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:13 pm

The snake was probably just soaking up some of the warmth from the road. When you came back, it had moved on.

Ethnog wrote:
Toro you have the most creepy voice ever!

I'm expecting a voice over as a cartoon villain.

Your fireplace is lovely and I love all the closet space. I hope you are enjoying your new place and baked cookies to celebrate.

Or in my case, had margaritas.
Laughing Well as I said, I only had about an hour of sleep in something like 36 hours or something.

Here is my non tired voice (well I AM tired, but I am not dead to the world tired like in that video). It's still a bit froggy, but not as much.

Im not in the new place just yet, Im at the old apt. til Sunday.... (bulk majority of moving will be tomorrow and Sunday) Monday will be cleaning day and what is left and Tuesday is the last day I officially have where I am sitting now.

Ill make cookies AND margaritas if that means you'll visit me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Toro, you sound so... adult! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Yes that is a major difference. I am sorry you were so tired.
We need to be the co-founders of being so tired. I am so tired, I have been falling asleep by 8 most nights. I feel like I'm 7 years old again.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:33 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Toro, you sound so... adult! Razz
Suspect You take that back! Mad 

Ethnog wrote:
Yes that is a major difference. I am sorry you were so tired.
We need to be the co-founders of being so tired. I am so tired, I have been falling asleep by 8 most nights. I feel like I'm 7 years old again.
Not your fault, besides the good thing about being that tired. When you DO lay down to sleep finally it feels SOOOOOOOOOO good.

The problem was, I have been on a "normal" persons schedule (waking up at 7am). That day I had to wake up at my normal time (2-3am) so my routine was thrown off. So, I couldn't sleep that night until some time after 1:30 am. As soon as I did, my alarm went off and it was time to go to work.

That is where I am, on normal work days I feel like a child or an old man. In bed before 8.... (well at least I NEED to be in bed by then) On days off and weekends, I stay up late cause I can.... normally drinking Dr Pepper and munching. Laughing All while dancing..... I don't have to wake up at 2 or 3 am tomorrow. Yahoo 
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:42 pm

That sounds horrible, I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Ethnog wrote:
That sounds horrible, I am sorry.
It was what it was..... it didn't kill me so.... I must have been made stronger through it..... somehow. Very Happy So no need to be sorry. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Strider are you Indiana Jones?

I've been very tired this week too. I felt like sleeping at 6pm last night but stayed up. I actually almost fell asleep reading and I've never ever done that before. :shock: 
I don't know what my excuse is.. because I probably get enough sleep... not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:47 pm

edited. no one cares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:14 pm

I have a bunch of videos of getting into mischief in highschool if anyone is interested? I would just combine them into one video if I do upload them.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:28 pm

RaiyuuDarling wrote:
I have a bunch of videos of getting into mischief in highschool if anyone is interested? I would just combine them into one video if I do upload them.
Sure! As long as they're, you know... family friendly Smile 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Maybe mischief is an overstatement. There are some swears in it but it's not too extreme.

And that's amazing! I've never heard of a kiln before. Have you ever gone inside one?

Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:39 pm

RaiyuuDarling wrote:

And that's amazing! I've never heard of a kiln before. Have you ever gone inside one?
Yeah. They're like big chimneys, basically. Those haven't been used in... decades.
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Wow, that's a neat place Strider. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:58 pm

It looks beautiful there Strider, looks like a fun place to go hiking. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Strider1002 wrote:

I was seriously all....OoOoOoOoOoh Flash...at the kilns. And that path is amazing. I want to take a picture of it so bad.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:04 pm

RaiyuuDarling wrote:
Maybe mischief is an overstatement. There are some swears in it but it's not too extreme.
Raiyuu, could you post a little disclaimer with your video(s), letting people know about the language? Thanks Smile

Miss Spaulding wrote:
I was seriously all....OoOoOoOoOoh Flash...at the kilns. And that path is amazing. I want to take a picture of it so bad.
I understand why you're twitterpated, it is a very photogenic area. We shot some of our movie in and around the kilns; it was the villain's castle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Apparently I've perfected the art of blending in so much I do it now without even thinking.

We went to a voice recital tonight for music class, and I gave two girls a ride.  One of the girls asked if I was in the Monday class, and I said no, Wednesday.  She said oh, you're in my class then? I've been in the same class as her for half a semester now lol, and it's not one of the big ones, it's about 30 students.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Messages
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: Fun Topics-
Jump to: