ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Messages

Go down 
+15
Paulie079
Rayofsun
Dandelions in the Rain
Squeakers
Bristecom
Ninzae
Strider1002
Spunkn
Toro
Miss Spaulding
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
PinkSweetart
wannaberocker
Jess9450
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Video Messages - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Gosh I love Pink Floyd. Great writing music!
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:20 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Is that you playing? Cause if so, I think you should remove the "wannabe" from your name Cool
yup thats me playing. Thanks, i appreciate the compliment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Whoa that's really you?  Not that I doubted your skills, but I thought it sounded exactly like the song and was a special version I hadn't heard.  I'm very impressed!  cheers   Rock on dude! Rock on!
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Sauceman wrote:
Whoa that's really you?  Not that I doubted your skills, but I thought it sounded exactly like the song and was a special version I hadn't heard.  I'm very impressed!  cheers   Rock on dude! Rock on!
Appreciate it man. This is actually played a little different than the original as you might notice. This is based on a cover John Petrucci did of the solo. So im basically playing an altered version that john petrucci did of the solo. Im glad you liked it.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Well I made this while I left work one day when I didn't have internet. The audio is horrible and you can hear my idle control going nuts but. I was bored so I made the video anyway.

I planned on making another one tomorrow but I will be car pooling instead of driving myself so.... no beach drive video tomorrow Razz

Dont blame me for 7 minutes in your life you cant get back. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:47 pm

You were driving so fast that the cars moved out of your way.

Did you just set a camera or your phone on the dashboard?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
You were driving so fast that the cars moved out of your way.

Did you just set a camera or your phone on the dashboard?
I wasn't even driving fast, everyone else was just driving so slow. Razz

No, I have a camera clamp mount. I can film my drive without interruption to my hands.

I want to get a suction cup mount so I can stick the camera on the fender and film outside the car one day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Or you could duplicate my setup:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:42 pm

I don't have a tripod or camera mount.. I guess maybe duct tape will work… Razz
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:12 am

I don't have a tripod or camera mount.. I guess maybe duct tape will work… Razz
Mine looks something like this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have a tripod, but I take turns way to fast to have a tripod sitting on the seat. Sorry 

I am in a low car, I can make those quick turns. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:42 am

That's what the seatbelt's for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:26 am

Strider1002 wrote:
That's what the seatbelt's for Very Happy
Suspect No, a seat belt is to keep me strapped into my seat so I can make those turns with precision. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:02 am

Maybe if you got a carseat for your tripod and camera you could take those turns and your camera be safe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:58 am

Maybe if you got a carseat for your tripod and camera you could take those turns and your camera be safe. Very Happy
If I get a car seat, that means I am putting something more precious than a camera in it. It also means I will no longer drive as I do now. Razz

I drive for conditions, if the road is dry and visibility is fine, I will drive a little faster and a little more freely than if the roads are wet or visibility is suffering.

If I have a car seat, I won't risk damage to the precious cargo that would be in it. At any point.

I can drive like "an old lady" when I need to, I just don't when its just me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Toro wrote:
Well I made this while I left work one day when I didn't have internet. The audio is horrible and you can hear my idle control going nuts but. I was bored so I made the video anyway.

I planned on making another one tomorrow but I will be car pooling instead of driving myself so.... no beach drive video tomorrow Razz

Dont blame me for 7 minutes in your life you cant get back. Razz
I spent most of it trying to figure out what roads you were on. It looked like 146, HWY 3 at one point, Bay Area Blvd. at one point, 517 or 518 at one point, and NASA Rd 1.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Sorry Toro, I've been busy and reorganizing everything, I'll watch your video soon!
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:31 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
I spent most of it trying to figure out what roads you were on. It looked like 146, HWY 3 at one point, Bay Area Blvd. at one point, 517 or 518 at one point, and NASA Rd 1.
Wasn't on HWY 3, I was over by Seabrook/Kemah area so I figured I would shoot. Mostly I was up 146 but I did hit 517 or 518, I can't remember. That was about 3 weeks ago and I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going. I had a full tank of gas and the rest of the day off.... Not to mention nothing to do at home other than unpacking..... I was in no rush. Sorry 

After my stomach started saying "Feed me Seymour" that I made a B-line to a Jack in the Box.

Strider1002 wrote:
Sorry Toro, I've been busy and reorganizing everything, I'll watch your video soon!
Thats okay, I'll just kick a thousand puppies til you do. Razz  (Yes, Im kidding)
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:27 pm

Toro wrote:

If I have a car seat, I won't risk damage to the precious cargo that would be in it. At any point.
Well I'm glad that you will drive safer with "precious cargo". That reminds me of my brother. We were driving around with our cousins in the car and my brother was saying that he was driving extra safe because of the precious cargo. Very Happy

Toro wrote:

I can drive like "an old lady" when I need to, I just don't when its just me. Very Happy
An elderly lady gave me a ride home from church one. She drove so fast I was scared. She had a new car, I think she told me it was a rabbit.. It was a fast rabbit.

Toro wrote:

Strider1002 wrote:
Thats okay, I'll just kick a thousand puppies til you do. Razz  (Yes, Im kidding)
So... depending on what "soon" means. I wonder how many puppies you will have to kick per second.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Toro wrote:

Well I'm glad that you will drive safer with "precious cargo". That reminds me of my brother. We were driving around with our cousins in the car and my brother was saying that he was driving extra safe because of the precious cargo. Very Happy

Toro wrote:

An elderly lady gave me a ride home from church one. She drove so fast I was scared. She had a new car, I think she told me it was a rabbit.. It was a fast rabbit.

Toro wrote:

Strider1002 wrote:
So... depending on what "soon" means. I wonder how many puppies you will have to kick per second.
Yes, I drive a bit "freely", but thats only if it's just me in the car. I know I can do it, I just weigh the risks. If something happens to me. Oh well, my own fault.

Well, ride in the car with my sister. You would NEVER be afraid of anything ever again. Very Happy 

Ill just kick one, the puppy that peed on my leg. Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:22 pm

The puppy just liked you and was claiming you as it's owner. You should be flattered. Razz
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:55 pm

The puppy just liked you and was claiming you as it's owner. You should be flattered. Razz
Why have I been peed on twice then? Razz

Both times I was talking to people that had their dogs with them.

I get to talking, then..... Suspect  why is my foot and leg suddenly warm and wet?

affraid Oh no you did NOT just pee on me!
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:57 pm

It's because they didn't like their owners and wanted you to be their new owner. Or they though you were a tree or something.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:46 am

It's because they didn't like their owners and wanted you to be their new owner. Or they though you were a tree or something.
Well, why didn't my own dogs pee on me? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:40 pm

It's because they are confident that you are their owner. I was walking my dog once with my bike, and we saw a puppy. So my dog peed on my bike to claim me as her owner and to keep the puppy away. I think it must have been a moment of insecurity. :p I was so glad I brought my bike. Wink
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:44 am

Nice video Toro. Now I know how you drive! glasses 

For some reason I always enjoy watching the driving videos that others have been posting here, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Messages
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next