ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Messages

Go down 
+15
Paulie079
Rayofsun
Dandelions in the Rain
Squeakers
Bristecom
Ninzae
Strider1002
Spunkn
Toro
Miss Spaulding
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
PinkSweetart
wannaberocker
Jess9450
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hadassah

Hadassah

Video Messages - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:20 pm

No, he ran in the office. The boys broke the door and it doesn't shut properly and my computer and printer are in there. Soooo...he's not allowed in there. Smile
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Sharon...

I think my favorite part was "$2!? It used to be $1.95!"

Hey, going to get coffee is better than going to Office Depot.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:31 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
Sharon...

I think my favorite part was "$2!? It used to be $1.95!"

Hey, going to get coffee is better than going to Office Depot.

LOL. ...True...very true actually. Razz 

Thanks, y'all! Hahaha. Cool I'm glad y'all enjoyed them.

And Hadassah, Scotty is ADORABLE. Big Eye 
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:44 pm

I might have to give in to peer pressure and make one of these moving pictures whilst operating a horseless carriage. I might not have time tomorrow, but hopefully by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:58 pm

I need to post a video in this here new forum, too.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:00 am

Strider1002 wrote:
I might have to give in to peer pressure and make one of these moving pictures whilst operating a horseless carriage. I might not have time tomorrow, but hopefully by the end of the week.

Doooo it. Cool Cool 

PinkSweetart wrote:
I need to post a video in this here new forum, too.

Yes. Yes, you do. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:25 am

Sharon! I just finished listening to your videos! Thank you very much for the shout out and your kind words! :hug:I was thinking of you too lately, so I was very happy to see you on here when I joined! Very Happy

It's really nice that you are juicing. I really need to try doing that some day soon! I haven't been taking care of myself as much as I should lately. I thought it was funny how you talked about homemade bread, I really love homemade bread too, I need to make some again sometime!

I also thought it was hilarious how you talked about prison camps and I had to laugh! I realize it wouldn't be funny if anything like that happened, but just how you brought that up and how you talked about it made me laugh. Laughing 

Hadassah, your bunny is really cute! My little sisters have two bunnies, and they can be funny like that at times too! Sadly though, they got into some of our house plants while we weren't paying attention and ate them! So now our house plants aren't doing as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Hadassah

Hadassah

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:38 am

Miss Spaulding wrote:
And Hadassah, Scotty is ADORABLE. Big Eye 
Thanks! I'm trying to train him so we can do jumping competitions but so far all he does is chew on his harness. Razz I showed him YouTube videos of rabbit jumping competitions last night to inspire him but I'm not sure it worked. Very Happy

Apricity wrote:
Hadassah, your bunny is really cute! My little sisters have two bunnies, and they can be funny like that at times too! Sadly though, they got into some of our house plants while we weren't paying attention and ate them! So now our house plants aren't doing as well!
Thanks! We have another bunny, Sherlock, but he's not as active. He's VERY skittish and not nearly as fun to play with. So when I video bunny fun it's usually of Scotty. Smile

And so far they haven't eaten plants but I did have to dispose of a Kindle charger, iPhone charger and two XBox controllers. Rolling Eyes

I'll be sure to post more later. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 am

Miss Spaulding wrote:
[color=#006600]Okay. Made some videos a little while earlier. They're in order of when I made them. The first video is very hard to hear, so if you start it and find you can't make out what I'm saying, you don't have to finish it. Lol. It won't hurt my feelings. Razz I just figured I'd post it anyway. The other ones are definitely easier to hear because I held my phone in my left hand the whole time instead of laying it on the passenger seat.
In the first video the sky is so beautiful and the trees. Very Happy I felt like I was in the car with you. I don't know why it is but I think sometimes talking is easier to do in the car. I've had some good conversations with people just driving around. (Also a good place to pray and spend time with God).

Hadassah wrote:
Up loaded my FIRST video to YouTube and you lucky folks are the first to see it. Don't you feel special??? :DNow don't get too excited...you will see no people in this video and only hear my annoying voice plus the movie in the background. Think you can guess which one it is? Razz

Big Eye cute bunny! I miss my bunny - I would take her out in the yard and she'd run to explore then run back to me to be safe then go exploring again I still have some clothes that she nibbled holes in ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Hadassah

Hadassah

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:07 am

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
Big Eye cute bunny! I miss my bunny - I would take her out in the yard and she'd run to explore then run back to me to be safe then go exploring again I still have some clothes that she nibbled holes in ^_^
Awww! Yes I definitely have some chewed on clothes. Razz Scotty likes to run around outside too...he loves it when the wind ruffles his fur. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:39 pm

Your dog has very floppy ears and runs funny, it's like it hops or somethin. Is it part kangaroo?

It's a cute little doggy though.

Here puppy puppy puppy.

Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:20 pm

HIPPIE!!! Watched your videos.

We have another thing in our diets in common, I am not a chocolate lover either. It's alright, but I never did understand the "I LOVE CHOCOLATE" *drool*

I eat it rarely, but when I do eat it, its a case of I could take it or leave it.

As much as I can tell on the interior, I think you must be driving '04 Scion Xa?

Grrrr All these driving videos popping up now makes me wish even more that my idle control werent being a pain in my bull hiney. Sput!

Think the next driving video I make will be pointed outside instead of pointed at me like last time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:54 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:

In the first video the sky is so beautiful and the trees. :DI felt like I was in the car with you. I don't know why it is but I think sometimes talking is easier to do in the car. I've had some good conversations with people just driving around. (Also a good place to pray and spend time with God).

I agree, so have I. Smile And yes, it was definitely way easier doing the video in the car. I thought the ones with me holding my phone wouldn't turn out because I figured holding my phone up would be tedious or something, but it wasn't. It was really easy. cat 

Toro wrote:
HIPPIE!!! Watched your videos.

We have another thing in our diets in common, I am not a chocolate lover either. It's alright, but I never did understand the "I LOVE CHOCOLATE" *drool*

I eat it rarely, but when I do eat it, its a case of I could take it or leave it.

As much as I can tell on the interior, I think you must be driving '04 Scion Xa?

Grrrr All these driving videos popping up now makes me wish even more that my idle control werent being a pain in my bull hiney. Sput!

Think the next driving video I make will be pointed outside instead of pointed at me like last time.

Gaaaahhh. Why did you have to notice what type of car it is?? I was hoping nobody would notice. I am highly embarrassed by my car...I absolutely hate Scions. They're so stupid looking, especially the year that I drive. Doh! They're easy to drive, get good gas mileage, and they're very roomy...but I still hate them. Lol. Oh well...I guess I should just be grateful for a car, and one that works well no less. Haha.

Wow. Another food we can agree on. O_O Careful...you might blow my mind soon. Razz 
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:37 am

Finally caught up an all the videos and I'm left wanting to do a video from my car, and wanting a bunny. Razz
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:

Gaaaahhh. Why did you have to notice what type of car it is?? I was hoping nobody would notice. I am highly embarrassed by my car...I absolutely hate Scions. They're so stupid looking, especially the year that I drive. Doh! They're easy to drive, get good gas mileage, and they're very roomy...but I still hate them. Lol. Oh well...I guess I should just be grateful for a car, and one that works well no less. Haha.

Wow. Another food we can agree on. O_O Careful...you might blow my mind soon. Razz 

Awwww it's okay hippie, it could be worse, you could be driving.... a VW Beetle of the same year 🤢 (Sorry Squeaky) Scion made the box, Rolling Eyes how inspiring.  VW cut a circle in half, sat on it and then put smaller circles (wheels) on it and BAM, the beetle was born... also, Highly imaginative. I do give credit to Scion however, they didn't even TRY to sell it as anything more than it was. "Box" Laughing 

I screamed at the advertising for it back when you could "Factory Customize" them. I said "Its a box!" Advertisement "You can get these different gear shifters" Me "Its a box!"
"You can have different lighting" Me" Its a box! Sleep"
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:27 am

Best quotes Ever!
"When the end of the world comes, and we're all in prison camps..."
"..just so you know, not to be like, in the same bunkhouse as me, because I'd rat on all of y'all"

LOL!!! Laughed sooo hard.

I loved watching these videos. You guys are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:29 pm

What a nice little town.
I feel like if I do this you guys are going to go crazy with the amount of cars and traffic I will be in with you!
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Rayofsun wrote:
Best quotes Ever!
"When the end of the world comes, and we're all in prison camps..."
"..just so you know, not to be like, in the same bunkhouse as me, because I'd rat on all of y'all"

LOL!!! Laughed sooo hard.

I loved watching these videos. You guys are awesome!

Razz Razz Glad you enjoyed it. Hehehehe.

Strider1002 wrote:

Yeah, I was happily enjoying it...and then suddenly at 5:22 it just stops, telling me an error as occurred.

But prior to that: ...Mountains! Yahoo 
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Thanks for the ride Strider. I would have liked a beverage though.

Ethnog you should do it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Hmm. Anyone else get an error?
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Great video Strider! Such beautiful countryside. I find it interesting each time I watch these driving videos, since I think that peoples' personalities have really been showing through them, or at least, it seems that way to me some. Anyway, the video showed an error on it while I was watching it as well, but I refreshed the page and went back to where I had left off, and it worked fine the rest of the way through. I had thought it was just my internet connection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:23 pm

Youtube says errors can occur if the video is still being processed, or it could be your browser needing updated. Or Flash Player, maybe.

But I'm glad you're all enjoying it. There's more to come Cool
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Finally! I got to finish it.

What. The. Heck. ...Why would you end the video when such a good song comes on? And torturing me by leaving me alone in the car having to stare at a seriously inviting sign that says 'Sheets Coffee' ...Rude.

Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:51 pm

But, but... you didn't want anything! Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Messages
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next