ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Messages

Go down 
+15
Paulie079
Rayofsun
Dandelions in the Rain
Squeakers
Bristecom
Ninzae
Strider1002
Spunkn
Toro
Miss Spaulding
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
PinkSweetart
wannaberocker
Jess9450
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Edwards1984

Edwards1984

Video Messages - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:57 pm

wannaberocker wrote:
its amazing how phone videos have become so clear and HD. I remember not that long ago phone video quality was so horrible lol.

Too true. They all looked kinda like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://designofprovidence.blogspot.com
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:49 pm

Oh my, I am so happy you let us see your video Ethnog. Very Happy Very Happy
You may always call me ray of love! Goodness, talk about the sweetness name ever!

Thank you for my shout out, and remembering me. *hug*
I am just beyond thankful for everything you said, and so appreciate it. I am glad that I translate well. It really is something that I have always thought about and try to maintain. I want to be true to who I am.

As for our hour long meet up LOL I have often thought it was such a shame it was so short as well. However, I tell myself it was just the beginning! It was the appetizer. One day, hopefully soon, we will go and have a longer meeting and spend more time together.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:09 pm

I hope it can happen soon! I am just glad we were there at the same time at least.
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Thanks for the shout-out, Ethie! I appreciate it even if it was cut off. You're always so kind and gentle hearted in your videos. *hugs* I've been doing better again, so here's hoping it stays that way. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:06 pm

I am so glad to hear you are doing better. I could *feel* your pain from your posts last week!
We really take things for granted until our physical motions/ movement are take away or hurt daily!
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Ethnog wrote:
Toro I didn't even wish you Happy Birthday.
Your reality is funny!

Awww Crying or Very sad it's okay, Im easily forgotten. Sput!

Well, anything to make you laugh, even my reality. jocolor 

Yahoo  I can see Ethies vidya

I am one of your youtube followers, but I think you already know that. Very Happy

Although, now that I has seen the video.... I know you didnt say all those things.

Sput!

Lovely as always Ethie and thank you for shouting out to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Edwards1984 wrote:
wannaberocker wrote:
its amazing how phone videos have become so clear and HD. I remember not that long ago phone video quality was so horrible lol.

Too true. They all looked kinda like this:

Hey what are you doing with my dad's phone? Lol my dad dosnt have a smart phone so his phone video is still very bad lol.
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Ethie. Thanks for the shout out. Smile no worried about the Skype thing. We can always do it some other time. All is well in Sweden. Quite a busy schedule with all the sessions, networking and fellowshipping. It's wonderful, over all. I'll write more when I get back to Dk.
Back to top Go down
Edwards1984

Edwards1984

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:35 pm

wannaberocker wrote:

Hey what are you doing with my dad's phone? Lol my dad dosnt have a smart phone so his phone video is still very bad lol.

Ha ha, your dad probably had the same phone I did for quite a while Razz I didn't have a smart phone either. Now I record with my iPod Touch - that comes close.

Also, for those who are curious, that's supposedly a pic of the Loch Ness Monster, though it looks like a pile of rocks to me.
Back to top Go down
http://designofprovidence.blogspot.com
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Toro I always pick on you and you let me get away with it!

Also, no it wasn't you....
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:02 am

Ethnog wrote:
Toro I always pick on you and you let me get away with it!

Also, no it wasn't you....

Yes, I let you get away with it cause I like ya. Sput! What are friends for if not to tease? Razz

I know you didn't mean me, I was just admitting to being a follower of your youtube. Incase you DIDNT know, but I figure since you are the only follower of my lacking video page. Razz
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:01 pm

It's kind of hard to hear you above the car noise, Matt :/

At least on my speakers...
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Texas has so much more green than I imagined. The only time things are green here is in spring. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Yes, it was a little difficult to hear but not too bad. I liked it! I really should try and do a driving video sometime. cat 
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:16 pm

If I tried a driving video, it would probably end up like: "Oh, hey, officer. I was just recording a video for my friends while I was driving... I've learned my lesson, though. I definitely won't go on doing it after you leave..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:30 pm

But...that would totally make the video that more awesome. Cool Superman I'm just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 pm

I may very well amend the first post and share a video...we shall see Smirk 

Nice video Matt! I always picture Texas as, like, yellow and orange. Like Colorado...
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Okay. Made some videos a little while earlier. They're in order of when I made them. The first video is very hard to hear, so if you start it and find you can't make out what I'm saying, you don't have to finish it. Lol. It won't hurt my feelings. Razz I just figured I'd post it anyway. The other ones are definitely easier to hear because I held my phone in my left hand the whole time instead of laying it on the passenger seat.

Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:29 pm

I'm not sure what a ding-dong sounds like, but probably... not like that.

I enjoyed the whole "prison camp withholding coffee" scenario. Very creative Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Aww great videos Sharon, well what I have seen so far will watch the rest later, now its dinner time and then bed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:11 pm

aww thanks for the song Smile great videos. And of course I laughed:

*stopped at red light. Turns green...* THUNDERCATS GOOOOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hadassah

Hadassah

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Up loaded my FIRST video to YouTube and you lucky folks are the first to see it. Don't you feel special??? Very Happy Now don't get too excited...you will see no people in this video and only hear my annoying voice plus the movie in the background. Think you can guess which one it is? Razz

Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Hadassah wrote:
Up loaded my FIRST video to YouTube and you lucky folks are the first to see it. Don't you feel special??? :DNow don't get too excited...you will see no people in this video and only hear my annoying voice plus the movie in the background. Think you can guess which one it is? Razz

aww so cute! And I could hear the Prince of Egypt in the background Cool Superman 

I laughed at the bit at the end too haha. Did he run outside?
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Messages   Video Messages - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Messages
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next