ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite places to eat

Go down 
+9
Miles
OneHappyCookie
TX_CO_Matt
mina
Edwards1984
Marycita
Toro
Strider1002
Ethnog
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Favorite places to eat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite places to eat   Favorite places to eat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:58 pm

Five Guys makes my favorite burgers, but I also don't like their (soggy here and in WI) fries. Though Red Robin makes some pretty delicious burgers, too, and their fries are awesome.

The Cheesecake Factory is a favorite, except the waitstaff tends to be snooty to me. Oh well, I tip nicely anyway, since they do their job and the food is good. Too bad there aren't any around here.

As far as hometown places, I like Titletown Brewery. They serve very yummy food in an old/former train station. Kroll's is also very good. They both are comfort food places, WI style.

For pizza I like Papa Murphy's take and bake pizzas.

Oh, and fast food would be Taco Bell. Though I notice the food can be really good at some places and kind of nasty at other places. One good thing about LI was they had good Taco Bells (which I craved when pregnant). The one in Santa Clara was good, too. Here they are nasty, though.

Dislikes: Wendy's and McDonald's.
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

Favorite places to eat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite places to eat   Favorite places to eat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:39 pm

Favorite places to buy food: whole foods & health food stores
Fav restaurants: more veggies please and a good view
last favorite: steak places
Back to top Go down

Favorite places to eat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2