ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a Crush on Anyone?

Go down 
+22
Hadassah
Apricity
OneHappyCookie
Edwards1984
Rayofsun
Soldier<3
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miles
Squeakers
Paulie079
Spunkn
Strider1002
Ethnog
Miss Spaulding
Jess9450
TX_CO_Matt
Toro
Bristecom
PinkSweetart
Maka
wannaberocker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Squeakers wrote:
YES. I do, I do, I do-OOOOO. I love you
Big Eye 
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
Squeakers wrote:
YES. I do, I do, I do-OOOOO. I love you
Big Eye 
~~~~~

I know, right? I highly doubt anything will come of it, but this big girl feels like a little schoolgirl whenever he's around and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :3
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:17 pm

^ Yahoo Singing Cheer! 
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Soldier<3 wrote:
I have a crush on my samsung Galaxy Note Tablet. Razz
Ooh. I have a crush on anything Samsung.
Suspect Want my old cell phone? this thing has been a pile of poop since day one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Im getting a new one soon because now its touch screen is going out..... being 99.9999999% of its functions are through touch...... Smash 

I cant wait to take this thing to the gun range.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:52 pm

Well........ there was this cute woman where I worked today. I spent the entire day talking/joking with her and a few coworkers.

Nothing will come of it as I doubt I will see this woman again, but her personality was the type that draw me in. Kind, gentle and sweet.... so I guess not so much that I had a "crush" on her, just the traits she was showing while I talked with her.

Im a sucker for kind, genuine, gentle, warm women....... I cant help it. Problem is, MOST women in my past that showed such traits turned out to only be wearing a mask, underneath that mask was bitter, angry venom.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:11 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
I'm kinda interested in this girl from work. We'll see where what happens.

...and she's 17, so that's not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:30 am

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
TX_CO_Matt wrote:
I'm kinda interested in this girl from work. We'll see where what happens.
...and she's 17, so that's not going to happen.
Lol that's funny. Yup sometimes you see someone and they seem older and then your like "oh your still in high school". Then other times you see someone and you think "oh she is cute" and then you find out she's 35 with 3 kids lol.
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:54 pm

No crushes anymore, but not sure what to do about someone or two that may have a crush on me. Stuck on what to say or do until the next call or contact, wait I've not really prayed about it, so I'll ask God. I guess its nice men still express interest, but I'm glad I'm done with dating & the wait for marriage.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:43 pm

sampa wrote:
but I'm glad I'm done with dating & the wait for marriage.
What do you mean?

I feel kind of silly for asking, but my memory fails pretty hard sometime, are you married already?
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:23 am

Kind of a funny story. So when I first started class, in my Church Missions class, there was one girl I noticed in particular who was pretty cute. No big deal, I just thought she was pretty. So then later I find out my roommate is going after her. I thought no big deal, good for him.

Long story short, he's stopped going after her for a couple reasons. We went to the free steak dinner at a house next to ours and there was another girl there who I thought was pretty good looking. We come home, and my roommate is talking to me again and someone asked him about her and he said "yeah I'm holding off for now, but I'll pursue her later" and I'm sort of laughing ironically to myself, "Really? Again?"

So I guess it's a curse now. Anytime I think a girl is good looking or pretty my roommate is going to go after her Razz
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Spunkn wrote:
sampa wrote:
but I'm glad I'm done with dating & the wait for marriage.
What do you mean?

I feel kind of silly for asking, but my memory fails pretty hard sometime, are you married already?
Ugghh sorry, I think the spirit behind it was a bit grumpy/complaining. Sorry, I'm working on this.

But I've not said it here but have in bible study last spring and to my girlfriends this fall. I decided I'm not getting married and have abandoned dating & all that goes with it gradually a year ago. Just tired after 20 years nothing. Too much stress on my mind/body. Its something little by little Im figuring out and has freed me for other things. Thanks for your concern.Smile 
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:46 pm

I understand.  Just some food for thought though, I just want to give you a new perspective on it.  

Just because you decide that you won't get married or date, doesn't mean it won't happen.  

I think it's good that you've decided to not let it control you so much, that's a healthy thing.

I've said to God several times "You know I'd be horrible at dating, so I'm pretty sure if it were to happen it'd be because you helped me, not because I did anything by myself".

I think the things that we want the most to happen, often don't happen until we fully relinquish control of them over to God, because God knows until we come to that point, then we're not ready for it.
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Spunkn, thanks for your thoughts, yes Jews have a wise saying from proverbs that says "man plans and God laughs", which is Prov 16:9, the LOrd ultimately determines our steps. As I've told someones husband (she's discipling me and he was a pastor), it will take something pretty BIG and God.

Until that time I've been cleaning out my house of notes and junk little by little I had studied taken and such to give away to my girlfriends that are interested in the pursuit of marriage. And even books written for men understanding women. It is a mixed bag for me emotionally, but a year later I'm much better and more free now than then. The mind is quite the battleground and the enemy knows it. And I agree on your last paragraph.

A man who was interested and pursuing since September has finally given up. I feel a bit relieved but at the same time wonder what steps I can take to prevent this from happening again.

No worries, I don't think I'm headed towards the path of a convent. Not that it hasn't been considered for quite some years, but not the place the Lord wants me. I pray the Lord may bless you with wonderful fellowship and relationships that enrich you in your current place of studies. You are a blessing!Smile
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:45 pm

The girl that sits next to me, kind of, she's began to peak my interest.
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:27 am

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
The girl that sits next to me, kind of, she's began to peak my interest.
Oooo tell us more Matt. We need a few more details please Nod 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Yeah I do. Kinda newish feelings for someone. I hate having feelings cause the girls I like never like me back lol.
Back to top Go down
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Sauceman wrote:
Yeah I do.  Kinda newish feelings for someone.  I hate having feelings cause the girls I like never like me back lol.
Aww I hear ya Saucers. Discovering new feelings can be somewhat frightening, but at the same time, usually a bit exciting as well.
Try not to worry too much and instead just enjoy getting to know her... oh and that warm happy feeling Razz 
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:13 pm

So...today I was talking and teasing with my crush...as I went back to work, I said to him, 'Have fun!' in a sort of sarcastic way (he was doing carts at the time, which meant going out into the cold air). He replied back, 'Yeah, I will...I'll be thinking about you.'

Squeakers on the outside: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Squeakers on the inside:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(I'll stop there before I spam the whole thread with my excitement. Razz)

But yeah...I dunno if he really meant anything by it, but zomigosh...I was a giddy little girl for the rest of the day. Yahoo 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:40 pm

too cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Sauceman wrote:
Yeah I do.  Kinda newish feelings for someone.  I hate having feelings cause the girls I like never like me back lol.
you will be alright man. Don't stress to much about it.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Squeaky and some dude sitting in a tree....... K.I.S.S.I.S.S.I.P.P.I..... Doh! Thought I was spelling Mississippi.... I got cornfused.

Squeaky and some dude sitting in a tree..... K.I.S.S.I.M.M.E.E.... Doh! Thats a place in Flordidia.

Ahh!!! I give up....I just know he better treat the Squeaky right.... or else!

BTW, is it wrong that that second gif girl makes me think she will grow up to.... murder millions? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Toro wrote:
Squeaky and some dude sitting in a tree....... K.I.S.S.I.S.S.I.P.P.I..... Doh! Thought I was spelling Mississippi.... I got cornfused.
I believe his (nick)name is Cowboy Smile
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Toro wrote:
I believe his (nick)name is Cowboy Smile
Confused
She is dating (crushing, I say dating to tease her) Kid Rock? Suspect 

I thought Squeaky had better taste in men than that.

Although....... Kid Rock, DOES have a General Lee..... Suspect 

Okay, I approve, but ONLY IF I can slide across the hood, jump in through the window and drive the General Lee for an undisclosed time limit of my choosing. Nonnegotiable.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Haha. He's definitely not Kid Rock. He just wears cowboy boots all the time. He kind of looks like Shawn Ashmore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a Crush on Anyone?
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: Fun Topics-
Jump to: