ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a Crush on Anyone?

Go down 
+22
Hadassah
Apricity
OneHappyCookie
Edwards1984
Rayofsun
Soldier<3
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miles
Squeakers
Paulie079
Spunkn
Strider1002
Ethnog
Miss Spaulding
Jess9450
TX_CO_Matt
Toro
Bristecom
PinkSweetart
Maka
wannaberocker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:12 am

I have a crush on procrastinating. I think it's safe to say that I have an unhealthy relationship with it. :face: 
Back to top Go down
Maka

Maka

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:29 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:

Gotta build my crush-detection skills up

I'm clueless when it comes to telling if someone has a crush. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Wait. What?? Who has a crush?...Toro? :shock: 

Somebody better spill.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There, I spilled.

What? Me? Have a crush? :o I do?

:scratch: 

Hmmm, maybe if I wrote a story about my life I could skip ahead 3 chapters and find out more about this fantastic woman eh? study
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Maka wrote:
TX_CO_Matt wrote:

Didn't someone on CF say they had a crush on ya?
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:45 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
Miss Spaulding wrote:
Wait. What?? Who has a crush?...Toro? :shock: 

Somebody better spill.

I think someone on CF has a crush on me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:20 pm

wannaberocker wrote:
Maka wrote:
TX_CO_Matt wrote:

Didn't someone on CF say they had a crush on ya?

Someone else explicitly said it?

I stumbled upon my 8th grade yearbook the other day, and three girls definitely had crushes on me from what they put in their notes
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:27 pm

TX_CO_Matt wrote:

I stumbled upon my 8th grade yearbook the other day, and three girls definitely had crushes on me from what they put in their notes

I got that, too. Unfortunately, in high school I had no idea how to approach girls Doh! 
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:32 pm

I totally have a crush on this emo-con: Preach 
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:33 pm

I wish I didn't have a crush on that guy in High School!

For some reason I have been thinking about what happened a lot lately.
Its really sucks liking someone, and they know you like them, but completely use you and play with your emotions, to only lead too..."I only like you as a sister."

That hurt!!!
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Liking someone, and letting it show, means putting yourself out there to get hurt. As far as I'm concerned, if you can't feel pain, you might as well be dead.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:36 pm

When you are 15 you don't really see it that way..hahaha.

But its not right to play with peoples emotions.
Actually, his behavior lead me to close off my emotions towards guys, thats why it takes me so long to express how I really feel. Well, I have gotten better, but before...it took forever to say anything and then it would be too late--so I wouldn't say anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Well, there will always be jerks (to put it nicely)...

I've had to turn people down a few times, and I hated it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:52 pm

I may or may not have potential with someone. Something that happened this past weekend. Anyone wanna hear the story?
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Had a few cute women come and pet Oakley which was kind of amusing, but I don't think I could ever use that as a way of meeting someone to date unless it happened to be -just- the right person
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:03 am

Spunkn wrote:
Had a few cute women come and pet Oakley which was kind of amusing, but I don't think I could ever use that as a way of meeting someone to date unless it happened to be -just- the right person

Try a dog park Happy   Just talking to a new person, getting to know them; no pressure to date them if it turns out not to work.

Haha I watch too many romantic comedies I guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:06 am

wow usually when someone has a crush story they have 20 people jump on them for details. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:06 am

Jess9450 wrote:
Spunkn wrote:

Try a dog park Happy   Just talking to a new person, getting to know them; no pressure to date them if it turns out not to work.

Haha I watch too many romantic comedies I guess

I'd have to drive like an hour and 1/2 to get to one here in Nebraska. I'll pass Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Spunkn wrote:

It isn't as if you use your dog strictly to meet women.

But IF it happens, why not? You wont know the "right person" unless you give it a shot.

Of course I am one to talk, I have turned down women because they happened to have jobs that I have a weakness for. (Attractive waitresses...... not sure if it's because they bring me food and drink or the fact they have nice legs. Maybe both.Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 pm

not at the moment. except on sleep. I'm always crushing on sleep Sleepy 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Toro wrote:

Of course I am one to talk, I have turned down women because they happened to have jobs that I have a weakness for. (Attractive waitresses...... not sure if it's because they bring me food and drink or the fact they have nice legs. Maybe both.Laughing )

I have a thing for waitresses too.
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Ethnog wrote:

Actually, his behavior lead me to close off my emotions towards guys, thats why it takes me so long to express how I really feel. Well, I have gotten better, but before...it took forever to say anything and then it would be too late--so I wouldn't say anything at all.

I have had the same experience! I'm so untrusting of other guys because I feel they are all going to play with my emotions. Its a hard habit to break, to just let yourself feel again.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:23 pm

PinkSweetart wrote:
Ethnog wrote:

I have had the same experience! I'm so untrusting of other guys because I feel they are all going to play with my emotions. Its a hard habit to break, to just let yourself feel again.

I think most of us are that way. But the thing about trust and finding love is that when you meet the right person. You do sometimes wake up one day and realize "hey i trust this person".

Trust is just one of those things that grows with each day. We just got to find a balance between protecting our emotions and allowing ourself to be open to trusting people.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Funny, I always got the feeling that girls only wanted to play with my emotions...
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:33 pm

I agree with you wannabe, it does take the right person and time..lots of it.

I wouldn't play with anyone's emotions. Not only is it wrong, but it takes too much effort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Non reveal, non juicy story. just something to share. because even though I do have lots to do, I just can't be bothered to do them.

I've learned this year that working with kids is actually a good way to meet men. Single dads, random passersby, joggers with dogs, etc... that one's *extremely* outgoing charge must stop and talk to simply because they're there.

I met a guy this afternoon, that I assume was a single dad due to his lack of a wedding ring, at a stay and play event at a nearby park that I took the little girl I watch to. And there was a dad there about my age that I kept catching looking over and smiling at me alot. We eventually did have a nice conversation while the kids were playing some game, but it was cut short when his daughter decided she was tired and just frustrated with everything and went into tantrum mode.

Nice guy. Wouldn't date him (again assuming he is in fact single. The cynic in me questions that a bit), but it was nice in that most guys who try to chat me up offline have a major creep vibe to them. Nice to know that I can attract seemingly normal men too Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a Crush on Anyone?
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: Fun Topics-
Jump to: