ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a Crush on Anyone?

Go down 
+22
Hadassah
Apricity
OneHappyCookie
Edwards1984
Rayofsun
Soldier<3
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miles
Squeakers
Paulie079
Spunkn
Strider1002
Ethnog
Miss Spaulding
Jess9450
TX_CO_Matt
Toro
Bristecom
PinkSweetart
Maka
wannaberocker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Toro

Toro

Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:04 pm

What's wrong with being weird? Razz

The only thing wrong with being weird if the level of weird you possess.

Example, collecting pocket lint..... its not for everyone, but, its not like its hurting anyone.

Example of bad weird.... collecting human tongues..... well... thats weird and it hurts people.

See, dangerous weird is bad, harmless weird, if you were rich you would be called "eccentric" and is a level of acceptable weird. That concludes weirdness 101, by your instructor Toro.

Tomorrow we will learn why a Baby Ruth in the toilet, isn't all fun and games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:42 pm

I think for me, I let myself get invested too easily in people so if I develop a full-blown crush on someone and it can't/won't go anywhere, it can take me awhile to move past it. I hate that about myself. So I can understand to an extent about not allowing yourself to go there.

however, the flip side is... if you don't take chances on people, you'll never know where it could have gone.

I think there's a balance in there somewhere of allowing yourself to feel those feelings, but not allowing yourself to get pulled into something that is just going to end in pain. Its just hard to find where that balance is and when its smart to take risks.

yeah... I have nothing to add to this discussion =)
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:04 pm

I was under the Impression that DITR already had a BF.

But like Toro said nothing wrong with being a little weird. Toro is a little weird and we let him hang around lol.

Oh and if full blown crushes are to be counted. Then I guess I haven't had a full blown crush in like 4 to 5 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Toro is a little weird? really? Only a little? Wink
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Nope no bf.
Also you guys cheered me up thanks. And I think you did add to the discussion tigress. Smile
I'm like that too... if I allow myself to fall for someone then it can be painful in the end. I know it's good to take good risks though. Very Happy
I don't really regret any of the risks I've taken. But I also don't regret guarding my heart as well as I can.

Anyway I know I've already said this before but I have a crush on Mexican soda, mandarin orange in particular.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Mexican Soda. Ill have to try that. There is a huge Mexican grocery store close to my house. They do have some very awesome Mexican drinks. I had a Mango drink one time, it was just amazingly good.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:07 pm

little_tigress wrote:
Toro is a little weird? really? Only a little? Wink

lol a little more than most, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:11 pm

little_tigress wrote:
I think for me, I let myself get invested too easily in people so if I develop a full-blown crush on someone and it can't/won't go anywhere, it can take me awhile to move past it. I hate that about myself. So I can understand to an extent about not allowing yourself to go there.

however, the flip side is... if you don't take chances on people, you'll never know where it could have gone.

I think there's a balance in there somewhere of allowing yourself to feel those feelings, but not allowing yourself to get pulled into something that is just going to end in pain. Its just hard to find where that balance is and when its smart to take risks.

yeah... I have nothing to add to this discussion =)

I dont allow myself to invest unless feelings are mutual, at which point, it ceases to be a simple crush and moves to a possible relationship. Maybe I am to complex?Crying or Very sad 

When I start to invest that is when I dive all in and pretty much hold nothing back. Its made me look a fool before but... meh.  Its better to give my all and feel stupid when it fails than to spend my life wondering "What if I did more?"

Awww thank you wannbe, but you underestimate my weird. Very Happy

LT: Just cause you've got a pretty face dont mean I wont sput you.... I am quite able to sput you.. see..... watch. Sput!

I tried to warn you. Razz

Last edited by Toro on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
Nope no bf.
Also you guys cheered me up thanks. And I think you did add to the discussion tigress. Smile
I'm like that too... if I allow myself to fall for someone then it can be painful in the end. I know it's good to take good risks though. Very Happy
I don't really regret any of the risks I've taken. But I also don't regret guarding my heart as well as I can.

Anyway I know I've already said this before but I have a crush on Mexican soda, mandarin orange in particular.

Yeah, there's really only one guy I regret ever being attracted to and wonder, "really? what *did* I see in him??" because he was such a jerk to me when he found out I liked him. And I realized eventually that it was a deeper symptom of how he treats/thinks of people in general. I lost all respect for him and kicked him out of my life.

The other guys I've liked, even if it didn't go anywhere romantically, I could walk away respecting them because they were the men I always thought they were and treated me well even if they didn't return the interest. Two of them wound up being really good friends in the end. The kind of guys that I can go to and talk about practically anything.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:15 pm

wannaberocker wrote:
Mexican Soda. Ill have to try that. There is a huge Mexican grocery store close to my house. They do have some very awesome Mexican drinks. I had a Mango drink one time, it was just amazingly good.
hmm yeah... my first time I tried mexican soda was 10 years ago in Mexico. ^_^

Here's a photo of a photo that I took then. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I tried the mandarian flavored one a few years ago when my brother would bring home random different sodas for us to try when we had friends over for bbqs. I think I've tried maybe one other flavor but I suspect I like the orange one the best. ^_^ I rarely buy soda but if I do I get that kind usually now. I like that it has sugar instead of corn syrup. It has a bit of a different texture and flavor because of that.

Toro wrote:

I dont allow myself to invest unless feelings are mutual, at which point, it ceases to be a simple crush and moves to a possible relationship. Maybe I am to complex?Crying or Very sad 

When I start to invest that is when I dive all in and pretty much hold nothing back. Its made me look a fool before but... meh.  Its better to give my all and feel stupid when it fails than to spend my life wondering "What if I did more?"
I think I'm the same way. Since it takes me a while to fall for anyone I've never minded "looking like a fool" Very Happy Things are how they are. Honesty is better than trying to look like we're perfect.

little_tigress wrote:

Yeah, there's really only one guy I regret ever being attracted to and wonder, "really? what *did* I see in him??" because he was such a jerk to me when he found out I liked him. And I realized eventually that it was a deeper symptom of how he treats/thinks of people in general. I lost all respect for him and kicked him out of my life.

The other guys I've liked, even if it didn't go anywhere romantically, I could walk away respecting them because they were the men I always thought they were and treated me well even if they didn't return the interest. Two of them wound up being really good friends in the end. The kind of guys that I can go to and talk about practically anything.

That guy doesn't sound good at all. Sad I guess sometimes we don't know people as well as we think we do.
And it's great when you can just respect people in the end because of who they are, regardless of how things turn out.

Last edited by Dandelions in the Rain on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Apparently if you click edit or preview the smilies disappear. It's so weird.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Toro wrote:

LT: Just cause you've got a pretty face dont mean I wont sput you.... I am quite able to sput you.. see..... watch.

Sputterer! *gets towel*
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No you do not need a towel, you are wearing a part of me, you can keep it forever and ever, think of it as valentines day without the chocolates.Wink

Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:49 pm

(Adds more juice to thread).

I just got a call from David.

"I wanted to see how you were doing with your new job and how the car feels."
"Its great David, I feel very safe now that I have to drive long distance."
"I'm so glad to hear it-- well just checking to see if everything is good."
"Thank you."
"You are welcome. Okay bye."
"Bye David!"

Men are interesting.

Last edited by Ethnog on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm

*sing-song*

Somebody liiiiiiikes you!

Wink
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm

All my crushes are serious. Really.
It is not funny most of the time.
Too emotional.
Getting better for the past few years.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

Ninzae wrote:
Too emotional.

It's hard not to get sucked into them at times. It does get kinda lonely here in Nebraska at times, not having anyone to really hang out with. I enjoy spending time with my niece, but it'd be nice to occasionally do something with someone my own age. Jet skiing was nice for that reason, since my sister's friend came along with us and she's only 3 years younger than I am.

Last edited by Spunkn on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Ethnog wrote:
(Adds more juice to thread).

I just got a call from David.

"I wanted to see how you were doing with your new job and how the car feels."
"Its great David, I feel very safe now that I have to drive long distance."
"I'm so glad to hear it-- well just checking to see if everything is good."
"Thank you."
"You are welcome. Okay bye."
"Bye David!"

Men are interesting.

Ethie!! We told you!!!
He likes you....
Geee...
*giggling* hahah
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Spunkn wrote:
Ninzae wrote:
Too emotional.

It's hard not to get sucked into them at times.  It does get kinda lonely here in Nebraska at times, not having anyone to really hang out with.  I enjoy spending time with my niece, but it'd be nice to occasionally do something with someone my own age.  Jet skiing was nice for that reason, since my sister's friend came along with us and she's only 3 years younger than I am.  

Kev, I thought I saw a different reply some minutes ago. hahahah. LOL
Serious or *Serious*.
Same spelling but the other one with asterisks. Wink

Well, I understand what you are saying. I will be experiencing the same thing if I were in your case. Well, maybe you should start visiting the people from this forum. Smile Cross country, maybe? Smile

I am glad to know that your sister's friend tagged along with you guys. I hope it was fun.

Well, I am just wired this way. Crush, dating, friendship, family and all sorts of relationships = All in all. No restraint. Full blast .

But just like everything else, a balance is needed. Untamed emotions can be very destructive. I've learned my lessons the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Well I did do that at first, but then I thought maybe I better not joke around after you said "it is not funny most of the time"

so eh, whatever Razz
Back to top Go down
Soldier<3

Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:27 pm

No crush, but.. ehh I wouldn't mind going on a date. hmmm..
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Spunkn wrote:
Well I did do that at first, but then I thought maybe I better not joke around after you said "it is not funny most of the time"

so eh, whatever Razz

It is okey for you to always joke around.
I guess it is okey for me to be "serious".
Anyways, I am that convincing, right?? Razz

Yeah, liking someone is not funny
esp when they do not know about it
or if they have an inkling they
just don't care. Unrequited feelings
is always not fun.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Soldier<3 wrote:
No crush, but.. ehh I wouldn't mind  going on a date.  hmmm..

Me neither, but Im only pretty til I open my mouth.Doh! 

I know how to talk to women to get dates, problem is, I am no longer looking to hide who I am just to get women to date me, been there done that.

Now, I am simply, this is me, like me or don't but what ya see is what you get. Most women don't know how to handle my weirdness. Sure, Im creepy and odd, but I am a friendly teddy bear. :shock: 
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Aww poor Toro. he is one of those studs that are pretty to look at but shouldn't talk. Hahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:58 pm

LOL!

Ethie, I just laughed so hard.

I mean um... There, there, Toro... *pats head*
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Oh, I could choose my words carefully and play games, I used to play games "for the right reasons". I would keep parts of me hidden til it was to late, she would find out how odd I am later.

But, Im sick of the games all together and am straight up, if I am with a woman I am with a woman, as I want her to be with me, not some false image (even if the image is put up for reasons of wanting more with someone in the long run) Now I just put it all out there.

If a woman doesnt like it, she is free to leave, if she lies, good bye.

Im to old to sit around hiding who I am because a woman might not be able to handle the entire scope that is me. :DIm goofy, Im sad, I will give her the shirt off my back and carry her over puddles, I'll even fight to the death for her without question. BUT, she has to be worth all those things. In order to be worth undying devotion, she must put herself out there as I will already be out there as I put myself out there from the start.

Although, most women I come across are, well..... lets just say when I read all of Proverbs, I thought.... :doh!:Why didnt the good Lord lead me to this wisdom so much earlier in life?

Most woman I date mistake my kindness for weakness until they push and find out, just cause I bend, doesnt mean I will break, just cause I will clean or rub your feet, doesn't mean I am a doormat.

Anyway, thats enough opening up from the Toro... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a Crush on Anyone?
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: Fun Topics-
Jump to: