ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you thankful for?

Go down 
+15
PinkSweetart
OneHappyCookie
toastface_grillah
Soldier<3
Jess9450
anewhope
Amber.ly
Rayofsun
Bristecom
Miss Spaulding
Toro
Ethnog
Ninzae
Dandelions in the Rain
Spunkn
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

What are you thankful for? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:57 am

*Moved to the General Discussion Forum*
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:58 am

My gym <3
Back to top Go down
Soldier<3

Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:49 pm

I'm thankful for my job.
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:45 pm

...for M and B's generosity. I never imagined they will give me such a gift for finishing school.
I am in awe. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
toastface_grillah

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:07 am

Employment. Y'all remember my neverending, Job-like job search. The episode of Family Guy that summarizes four Stephen King tales. Coffee. Sweet, delicious, life-giving coffeeeee....
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:35 am

toastface_grillah wrote:
Employment. Y'all remember my neverending, Job-like job search. The episode of Family Guy that summarizes four Stephen King tales. Coffee. Sweet, delicious, life-giving coffeeeee....

Yay!!! :cheers: 
I'm happy you got that too. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:46 pm

A delicious cup of coffee in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Sleep. For years I struggled with horrible insomnia. And somehow it got cured this year without me noticing for months. I have no idea how or why, and it scares me to think its not permanent, but for the moment, I am so very thankful for it.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:01 pm

LT I think it's your food and exercise.
At least I know* that's been a big thing for me. And decreasing my stress levels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Yeah I think they both play a *huge* role in it. But considering that since I have Fibro, my brain isn't properly wired for sleep, for me this is nothing short of a miracle. So it makes me want to do my happy dance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:52 pm

little_tigress wrote:
Sleep. For years I struggled with horrible insomnia. And somehow it got cured this year without me noticing for months. I have no idea how or why, and it scares me to think its not permanent, but for the moment, I am so very thankful for it.

You are welcome, it is because I have been humming you lullabies from your window as I stalk. Wink

Hush Little Tigress don't say a word, Toro's gonna buy you a mocking bird and if tht mocking bird don't sing, Toro's gonna buy you a.... something something...*trailing off into the Hymn of those who don't know the rest of a song*

I am thankful for a short day AND

Tacos for lunch. Yummy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:59 pm

LOL dork Razz
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 pm

little_tigress wrote:
LOL dork Razz

Your lips say "dork" but your eyes say...... kiss 
Back to top Go down
OneHappyCookie

OneHappyCookie

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Cookies!
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:48 pm

Being able to get up from my bed! Seriously, it's the little things that we take for granted. I'm so thankful to be pain-free again. I hope it stays this way.

I'm also thankful for the two kittens I found in my yard. I'm hoping to find them some homes soon.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Im thankful Pinky is feeling better. :)Ill take a kitty Big Eye

But then of course that would mean Id have to deal with the post office again that is why I came in here in the first place.

I am thankful the Lord has blessed me with patience, whether it came from old age or simply by His grace..... it is do to that patience that I was able to walk away from an incredibly rude.... I mean more so than normal postal worker.

With the bad day I had my annoyance level was already through the roof, but, instead of going off.. I walked away.... Oh.. but I wanted to go off verbally so bad..... tell them they needed to learn how to treat human beings, even if you hate your job, treat people as people not gnats.

I was reminded of this.

Someone needs an "etiquette lesson"

Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:42 pm

For the brokenness that HE alone can put together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:46 pm

for work, even if it forces me out of my comfort zone. It is a real blessing.
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:40 pm

I'm thankful that the doctors caught my aunt's cancer so early. Apparently, it hasn't spread and should only require a relatively simple operation.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Miles wrote:
I'm thankful that the doctors caught my aunt's cancer so early. Apparently, it hasn't spread and should only require a relatively simple operation.

That's great. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Miles wrote:

thats wonderful! I pray thats the last she ever has to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:29 am

Sleeping the whole night through!
Coffee with dad in the morning
Exercise in the morning!
Back to top Go down
Amber.ly

Amber.ly

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:33 am

Ethnog wrote:

Coffee with dad in the morning

I think one of my favorite things is the few times a year my Dad calls me and says that his meeting was cancelled and did I want to have breakfast with him before I start work. Love those moments.

I wish that little times like that came with a camera so I could capture it Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:35 am

I love that!!!
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:56 pm

The warmth of the sun.

I worked in cold conditions and that makes me tired (I get cold, my body gets slower and just wants to sleep)

I walked outside into the sun light and it felt SOOOOO good.

Of course later in the day when I left work I said "Okay, enough warmth...."

Which lead to me being thankful for AC. Very Happy

Life is an endless loop is it not? (Well until death comes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you thankful for?   What are you thankful for? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you thankful for?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: General Discussion-
Jump to: