ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Singles Match Making Game.

Go down 
+15
Spunkn
Ninzae
Squeakers
Amber.ly
Ethnog
Paulie079
PinkSweetart
Bristecom
Strider1002
Jess9450
Toro
TX_CO_Matt
Miss Spaulding
Maka
wannaberocker
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Toro

Toro

Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:09 pm

Ethnog wrote:
Oh my gosh I wish I was as forward as you!

I giggled.

Its not hard to be forward, simply know what you want and go for it (as long as its not against His will)

There is a guy at work that has it bad for this girl at work.

He is terrified of making a move, she obviously "likes him" (at least a friendly like) A friend and I have been telling him to make a move, whats the worst she will say? "No" or some other form of a mild rejection. Yes, it stinks, but rejection passes if you understand it as simply "not meant to be" instead of taking it personally.

We told him, not making a move will only put him more of the friend side of things, instead of where he wants to be.

Not just relationships, but all things. Go after what you want, as long as it is His will and not sinful.... go for it, speak of what you want.... reach for it.... if you fall, learn something from it and its never wasted effort, reach and let God deal with what happens next, after all, if it is in line with His will....whether we see it or not, its all for the best.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas Edison

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.” -Thomas Edison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:42 pm

whoa... I'm popular. Or people just really want to marry me off Razz

who is the annoying Tatum guy. And why do you want me with an annoying guy? Razz

wannabe - if you don't take Soldier out for a date, I will be very disappointed in you...

Honestly, I used to be so scared of letting a guy know I was interested that I very likely gave the impression that I didn't like him at all, even on a friendship level. So I understand the fear. Aaand now I've crossed over to the other side of things. If I like someone now, I can be so transparent that *everyone* knows. Or at least it seems that way. I need to find a way to balance that out. oy.

Generally speaking though, I agree, Toro. Nothing will ever happen unless you do something. And you never know what could have been unless you act.
Back to top Go down
Soldier<3

Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:59 pm

little_tigress wrote:
whoa... I'm popular. Or people just really want to marry me off Razz

who is the annoying Tatum guy. And why do you want me with an annoying guy? Razz

wannabe - if you don't take Soldier out for a date, I will be very disappointed in you...

Honestly, I used to be so scared of letting a guy know I was interested that I very likely gave the impression that I didn't like him at all, even on a friendship level. So I understand the fear. Aaand now I've crossed over to the other side of things. If I like someone now, I can be so transparent that *everyone* knows. Or at least it seems that way. I need to find a way to balance that out. oy.

Generally speaking though, I agree, Toro. Nothing will ever happen unless you do something. And you never know what could have been unless you act.

No no... Tiggy. No pressure. I was just joking around. Smile God knows I am the last person anyone wants to date. Smile Just for fun.

*Disclaimer:I am not responsible for any tachycardia Wannabe may attain in fear of this confession. End disclaimer* affraid 
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:06 pm

It just takes me a long time to be forward about my feelings.
Back to top Go down
Soldier<3

Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:28 pm

I'm only joking. Razz

Now I'll be serious if he says, "Yeah sure... we can go on a date."   :shock: 
One never knows, but Ethie you know how I am.
This is the match thread. It's all for fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Ninzae wrote:
Squeakers... I like the ending of your sentence - ATM. It's always
Good not to cross out possibilities.  Hahah. Life
Is full surprises. : )

I personally want to end up
With someone I know (a friend) and
Not some random guy I met on
Speed dating. No, I am
Not considering speed dating.
Just saying. Hahah : )

little_tigress wrote:
I don't think I could do speed dating. I had someone suggest it to me once as something to do for a girls night out, but it sounds like an introvert's worst nightmare. Paying in order to socialize with complete strangers. Yeah... not going to happen Razz

Strider1002 wrote:
Being friends first is the way to go. Much better than "Hey, we just met, let's get to know each other AND get involved at the same time!"

Daha...amen, amen, and amen! XD

wannaberocker wrote:
gosh you are just no fun today.:bounce: 

Pfffft...I know it. 👅 

Strider1002 wrote:
Squeaks probably has a crush on someone she works with Wink

(Said Strider, blindly speculating.)

Bwahaha! Nah...I mean, I thought maybe Subtle Sociopath was a nice guy worth getting to know, but then he started to talk. Suspect 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Don't you hate that. So many good looking guys ruin a good thing by talking. Le sigh.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Soldier<3 wrote:
Wannabe wanna date a chubby chick? I"m just 3 hrs away. Bang! That's how you do it.  You just throw it out there. lol just kidding.

*Shakes in her nike's*

Really just joking around.
Lol well that was very much out of the blue.

Sure what's 3 or 4 hrs over the internet. Where distances are traveled faster than the speed of sound.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:04 pm

little_tigress wrote:
Don't you hate that. So many good looking guys ruin a good thing by talking. Le sigh.

I know, right? It's a shame, really....
*le sigh*
Back to top Go down
Soldier<3

Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 pm

wannaberocker wrote:
Soldier<3 wrote:
Wannabe wanna date a chubby chick? I"m just 3 hrs away. Bang! That's how you do it.  You just throw it out there. lol just kidding.

*Shakes in her nike's*

Really just joking around.
Lol well that was very much out of the blue.

Sure what's 3 or 4 hrs over the internet. Where distances are traveled faster than the speed of sound.

It was traveled so fast we already had our first date and may I say it was awesome. The date was fantastic.  Thank you. I had a great time!  That Jeremy camp concert was the best date ever!
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:30 pm

A stroke of genius id call it.

Google: Jeremy Camp....lol.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Wannabe you make me laugh, only because I am interested in seeing how you really react when you like a girl.

You are so different then how the men on CF have reacted to crushes or what not....and I say that is a very very positive way!
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Soldier. Way to go girl!! Hahah. : )
It's nice to joke but then again they
Say jokes are half meant. ; )
I don't mind telling a guy I like him in
*special circumstances*. Pm for
More info. Lol

Wannabe.. A new job and now a date
With a nice girl. Things are rolling for
You. : )
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Ethnog wrote:
I'm so glad more guys see how being friends first is such a wonderful thing!

While that's true, there does come a time of waiting far to long (In some cases people get too close and dont want to lose the friendship or the woman thinks of the guy as "one of the girls" or simply the other person was interested, but after waiting so long, gave up and moved on.), such as the guy I work with, he has been friends with her for awhile now, but simply is to afraid to act. Yes, it is good to know the other person and be friends, BUT you don't want to become terrified of losing that friend.

If the friendship is strong enough, saying, "I like you" will not destroy anything, but a lot of people freeze.

That is usually what causes possibilities to never become anything more than a "what if".

little_tigress wrote:

You rang? Sput!
Back to top Go down
Soldier<3

Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:17 pm

wannaberocker wrote:

I love Jeremy Camp.  Since you wannabe a rocker. lol give him a whirl. Smile

Yes I can be corny at times. well... most of the time.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Ethnog wrote:
Wannabe you make me laugh, only because I am interested in seeing how you really react when you like a girl.

If I like someone I generally turn into a dork around them.

ethnog wrote:

You are so different then how the men on CF have reacted to crushes or what not....and I say that is a very very positive way!

Well the standard for being a gentleman was set pretty low on CF lol.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Soldier<3 wrote:
wannaberocker wrote:

I love Jeremy Camp.  Since you wannabe a rocker. lol give him a whirl. Smile

Yes I can be corny at times. well... most of the time.  

ill check him out.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:30 pm

wannaberocker wrote:

Hahahaha.

Oh boy that was funny!

Toro I understand that, but I've always been as such. It takes me a while to express my feelings for someone.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 pm

wannaberocker wrote:

If I like someone I generally turn into a dork around them.

So, you must like everyone on the forum. Sput!(Sorry, you're cool, I just couldnt resist, I had lots of sugar and caffeine today. :bounce:  WOOO HOOO!! )

wannaberocker wrote:

Hey, I resemble that remark... Suspect I worked hard at lowering that bar, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Toro wrote:

So, you must like everyone on the forum. Sput!(Sorry, you're cool, I just couldnt resist, I had lots of sugar and caffeine today. :bounce:  WOOO HOOO!! )

No, ill admit that was a pretty good Burn lol.
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:38 am

we need matches, yo!
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:03 am

Here's a smoking hot match.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Soldier<3

Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:26 pm

Soldier and a Tall man of God. That a good match for ya?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:47 pm

hm... Miles is tall... Smirk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match Making Game.    Singles Match Making Game.  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Singles Match Making Game.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next