ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Encouraged About CF

Go down 
+4
Rayofsun
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
Paulie079
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paulie079
Paulie079

Encouraged About CF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encouraged About CF   Encouraged About CF - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:50 am

I think it's just that there were norms about Singles that those people got used to, but those norms didn't include a consistent enforcement of the rules, so now that that is happening, they aren't taking very kindly to it, and they know that we instigated it. But that's ok, it's a process that will take some time. Weeds will be weeded out as the rules are enforced.

As for Nano, I think he's just putting up such a big fuss more because he is friends with a lot of those who pushed the rest of us out and less because he has some moral conviction about it. So he'll say anything that sounds reasonable just to argue back. It's just better not to engage with him.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Encouraged About CF   Encouraged About CF - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Oh well. At least the staffers are being active. That seems to be sending a message.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: Encouraged About CF   Encouraged About CF - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:28 am

Paul and Strider, thank you for showing me the positives to this type of situation.
While I still feel that the initial read through the thread was discouraging for me, I was also being rant-y and negative in my previous post.
It's funny how just a few posters can really change the tone of a thread and run the show. In the end though, I should be thankful that they did, because the staff is right there in the thread to see it all and hopefully get a glimpse of some of the problematic dynamics of the forum.

"At least the staffers are being active."
Truuuue story!
Back to top Go down
Guy Incognito

Guy Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Encouraged About CF   Encouraged About CF - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:44 pm

I miss seeing all you peeps post there, and I do miss how it once was.
Back to top Go down
http://onecrossstreet.blogspot.ca/
Thunder Peel

Thunder Peel

PostSubject: Re: Encouraged About CF   Encouraged About CF - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:32 pm

I miss pestering people there. I think I'll start a sock account under the name Lightning Poke. No one will know it's me, right?
Back to top Go down
http://lunarboulevard.blogspot.com/
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Encouraged About CF   Encouraged About CF - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Thunder Peel wrote:
I miss pestering people there. I think I'll start a sock account under the name Lightning Poke. No one will know it's me, right?

I won't tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encouraged About CF   Encouraged About CF - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Encouraged About CF
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: General Discussion-
Jump to: